Chapter 72

After returning home, Li Yaonan felt refreshed. He entered the palace twice, once in the palace examination, and once at the Qionglin Banquet. He felt that he had kowtowed more than he had ever done in his entire life, so tired!

But today's harvest was not bad. Finally, the relationship between Jingyang Hou's mansion and Li's mansion was finally completely cleared away. Li Yaonan raised the corner of his lips in a good mood. As soon as he entered the second door, he saw a figure waiting there quietly.

"Husband." Lin Yixuan smiled lightly, dressed in moon-white clothes, and his eyebrows were full of tenderness. At first glance, he really looked like the person walking out of the painting.

Li Yaonan's heart warmed, this feeling of someone waiting is really good, and he walked a little faster without realizing it.

"Why did you come out?"

Lin Yixuan pursed his lips and smiled: "I guess it's almost time, so I'll wait here for you to come back."

Zhang Qixian pouted, and the two of them treated them as outsiders and didn't exist, and said, "I'll go back to my room first." Turn away. He resolutely refused to admit it in his heart. In fact, he admired it very much. Although his cousin was a twin, the two of them standing together made people feel like they were made in heaven. The kind of warmth and tranquility made people jealous. Li Yaonan didn't bother to care about him, so he just wrapped his husband in his arms and walked to the main courtyard with him

, gossiping while walking: "Isn't the little bastard making a fuss today?" He was a man, and he even bothered with his son and said with a smile, "Xiao Xu'er is

very good today and can stand up."

It hurts my son, but the son doesn't stick to him, he really deserves to be beaten.

The husband and wife were talking, and soon came to the main courtyard. The food on the table was neatly arranged. Lin Yixuan said gently, "I'm afraid you didn't eat well in the palace. There are."

Li Yaonan touched his stomach and felt really hungry. The rules and etiquette in the palace were heavy, so how could you eat anything.

"Let's eat together." Li Yaonan pulled the husband to sit down.

Lin Yixuan pursed his lips and smiled, and sat slowly beside him. In fact, he had already eaten it just now, but he did not want to refuse the kindness of his husband.

Li Yaonan was big and big. Looking at the smiling husband beside him, he just felt that this life was enough. He had a son, a wife, and an official position. Kind and considerate.

Lin Yixuan took a few bites at will, and then let someone carry his son. Now that the weather is getting warmer, Xiao Xuer's clothes are not very thick. When he sees his father, he opens his hands and wants to hug him.

Li Yaonan felt sour in his heart, continued to bury his head in eating, and kept telling himself whether to hold his grandson or his son.

Lin Yixuan waved back the nanny, glanced at Li Yaonan sideways, couldn't help the smile in his heart, dipped some soup from the dining table and fed it to Xiao Xuer.

Li Yaonan opened his eyes wide to look over and asked curiously, "Can he eat it?"

Lin Yixuan nodded with a chuckle, and said softly, "

Xu'er is nine months old, you can feed him some food properly." Li Yaonan has always been surprised , I saw Xiao Xuer tasted the taste, her little mouth squeaked, and after eating, she kept looking around, ahhhhh, she still wanted it.

"Gluttony." Lin Yixuan lightly tapped his son's head, his eyes softened, and fed his son some soup. Seeing that he had almost eaten, he stopped worrying about his fangs and claws, and decided not to feed him any more.

Xiao Xuer was so aggrieved that she pouted, and Lin Yixuan gave him a nine-link. Although Xiao Xuer couldn't play now, the sound of the nine-links colliding made Xiao Xuer giggle and she was transferred by his father in an instant. attention.

After Li Yaonan had eaten, the two went back to the bedroom. Lin Yixuan put Xiao Xuer on the bed and let him play by himself. Li Yaonan was free and recounted what happened at the Qionglin Banquet.

Lin Yixuan's eyebrows drooped slightly, and he secretly said that he was lucky. The husband put the hostility of the sixth prince on the head of Jingyang Hou's mansion. However, it won't work like this. It seems that he must speed up his actions. In fact, it is not difficult to calculate the sixth prince. But the difficulty is that one has to keep it a secret, and the other has to take out the prince, otherwise the emperor may not have an attack, and it will only be a big thing and a small thing.

Lin Yixuan pondered for a moment, then hesitantly said, "Sir Bian is a senior scholar in the Imperial Palace. He has been operating in the Hanlin Academy for decades. You..."

"No problem!" Li Yaonan said indifferently: "I plan to continue writing the manuscript in the near future, Hanlin The hospital is Qingshui Yamen, I can't count on me, at most it's a cold treatment, and it's good to wait for a while."

Lin Yixuan thought about it and felt that there was some truth to it, even if the Hanlin Academy made mistakes, it could not be called a serious crime, and others couldn't commit it. The cover has lasted for a year and a half, and it is almost in the early stage. Besides, there may be more contact with Lian Junwang. The husband uses the manuscript of ancient romances to brush his presence in front of the emperor from time to time, even if he can't face the saint, as long as the emperor Remember this person, there will always be a day to come.

The next day, when Li Yaonan was sitting at home, he heard that the palace came down to give the marriage decree, and the emperor appointed Li Mingzhang as his concubine. , isn't that the perfect match between a man's talent and a woman's appearance?

Among the Jinshi Jinshi, there are people who regret, and there are more people who gloat at misfortune. What if Li Mingzhang takes the top title and champion, it is not a life to be a concubine.

Li Yaonan felt it in his heart, but it's a pity that Li Mingzhang is so talented, but Li Yaonan can understand his decision. Several children from big families can enjoy freedom. From the day they were born, they were covered with a layer. shackles.

Li Yaonan is actually very fortunate that Ma Yulian's wickedness made him marry a good husband, who can go to the hall, play in the kitchen, play top-notch, and is extremely intelligent. Where can I find it!

Li Yaonan felt that he was so lucky that he really wanted him to marry a lady from a family. In fact, he was insensitive. Ancient women did not dare to look down on them. Most of them were short-sighted. After all, the two parties cannot meet before marriage, and it depends on luck if the marriage is good or bad.

The husband and wife had lunch, and Li Yaonan had nothing to do, and it would take about half a month for the imperial court to send officials, so he simply took the child and husband to his mother-in-law's house. He knew that his little husband was actually thinking about it.

Lin Yixuan smiled very sweetly. Generally, whether a married couple or a daughter, if they go back to their parents' home too often, they will always make their husband's family unhappy. Li Yaonan's tolerance touched him and made him feel lucky to be able to marry his husband in this life. Wife, it must be the blessing that he has cultivated in several lifetimes.

Lin's mother's house is not far from Li's house. After two streets, the husband and wife did not take a carriage, but walked away. Li Yaonan was holding Xiao Xu'er, and Lin Yixuan walked beside him, attracting many people along the way. Little attention, a happy family of three.

It is rare for Xiao Xuer to be hugged by her father. It may be because of the first time shopping There, although the little mouth can't speak, but when he sees something he likes, he will jump happily in Li Yaonan's arms, the little head keeps nodding, envy the eyes of many people, who is this child, how lovely ah.

Li Yaonan would pick out some harmless things to buy for the child, Xiao Xuer was excited, the little paw would not let go of the things when he held the things, and accidentally dropped them on the ground, he would speak hummingly, pointing to his father to pick them up for him, all the way. It's his two hundred and five.

"Brother Li."

Li Yaonan heard a call from a distance, looked up, it turned out to be Zhou Qian, holding something in his hand, and was about to return to the house.

"Brother Zhou." Li Yaonan nodded and smiled at him. He still remembered Zhou Qian's favor a few days ago, but it was really inconvenient for the Censor to come to the door. He was actually very happy to meet him today.

"This is Mrs. Sister-in-law and Linglang." Zhou Qian bowed his hands, with a bit of admiration and curiosity in his eyes. He didn't expect the famous Tanhualang to be a kind father in private, but he was also righteous. Because of this, his impression of Li Yaonan was even better.

"Young Master Zhou." Lin Yixuan returned the salute with a slight smile, turned to look at her husband, and said with a smile, "I'll hug him."

Li Yaonan saw Xuer's teeth and claws, and he would definitely not be able to talk while hugging him. After thinking about it, he handed the child over to him. To the husband, he told him, "If you are tired, ask the servants to help you, the little bastard is not light."

Lin Yixuan glared at him, how could there be such a father, and outsiders are still there, how can he call his son a little bastard.

Zhou Qian couldn't help laughing out loud, and the haze on his face seemed to be dispelled by the conversation between the husband and wife.

Li Yaonan was choked for a while, and he was also stunned by his son, and he tossed and tossed all the way. The journey of two quarters of an hour forced them to walk for an hour, and it was not halfway there.

"You talk, I'll take the children to Jubaozhai to see." Lin Yixuan said with a smile, gently and politely giving them space to talk.

"Mrs. Sister-in-law is very good." Zhou Qian restrained his smile and looked at the friend in front of him seriously. There was a vision deep in his eyes that he didn't even know about himself. Although he had never attended the Qionglin Banquet, after hearing about Li Yaonan, he felt In front of him, a new path seemed to unfold.

Li Yaonan's lips slightly raised: "I know that it is my luck for three lifetimes to be able to marry a husband."

Seeing that he was serious, Zhou Qian had a very complicated feeling in his heart, and he was also somewhat relieved. He only hoped that Tanhua Lang could remain unchanged. After all, the husband was a twin, and as time passed...

Zhou Qian looked sad, his biological mother, Also a twin.

"I haven't congratulated Brother Li for being in the limelight yesterday." Zhou Qian congratulated him lightly, calming the emotions in his heart.

Li Yaonan said with a smile, "Thanks to Brother Zhou for reminding me, I wanted to find you originally, but your mansion... I met just right today. I'll invite you to drink another day. I wonder

when Brother Zhou will be free?" Qian understands what he means, it is really difficult to come to the door in his own family, so many years, only Wen Yuan and Li Yaonan have never been afraid of him.

Zhou Qian thought for a while: "Three days later, Wen Yuan also has free time in three days."

"Okay!"