Chapter 33

Time flies so fast, it's already late autumn in the blink of an eye.

The cool wind was blowing coldly on the body, and the flowers, plants and trees in the courtyard gradually withered, and there was a desolate scene everywhere.

Seeing that winter will start in a few days, Li Yaonan racked his brains for fear that Lin Yixuan would freeze, and put a layer of floor heating in the main courtyard, intending to give him a surprise.

After these days of running-in, his life with Lin Yixuan has been on track. Although he can't be as melodious as a real couple, he can be regarded as respectful to each other. The more he gets along with Lin Yixuan, the more he realizes that he really found a treasure. Lin Yixuan He is very talented, and every time he gives him some knowledge, it can always make him feel better. If it wasn't for Lin Yixuan's double son, Li Yaonan felt that it might be fine for him to come back as the champion.

In fact, Lin Yixuan was a little worried at first. It was a decision he made after deliberation for a long time. He was afraid that Li Yaonan would be grumpy because of it. Fortunately, Li Yaonan was not only not dissatisfied. , instead of holding a book and talking to him from time to time, it made him feel respected.

Lin Yixuan felt that this way of getting along was very good. He knew that Li Yaonan didn't love him, but he never regretted drugging Li Yaonan, and he would only bring this secret to the coffin.

A few days later, the congratulations from my hometown arrived, and it was ten days since they sent a good news to the clan. Looking at the large number of congratulations in front of me, although they were not valuable items, most of them were local specialties, but Li Yaonan was in a different mood. I was very happy, and suddenly I felt a sense that now he really settled down in ancient times.

Glancing at Lin Yixuan who was counting the gifts beside him, Li Yaonan suddenly remembered: "By the way, have you sent a letter to Beijing?"

Lin Yixuan froze and was silent for a moment, then continued the matter in his hand, and replied lightly: "I Sent a letter to my brother."

Li Yaonan was suddenly a little annoyed. He really couldn't open the pot. He remembered that Lin Yixuan told him a lot about Jingyang Hou's mansion that night. Why did he forget to send a letter to his brother instead of his mother. How could he not notice the difference.

"Don't worry, we'll go to Beijing with my family when I pass the exam. At that time, my ugly brother-in-law is going to visit my mother-in-law."

Lin Yixuan's heart warmed after hearing this, and a smile appeared on his beautiful face: " Thank you."

"Why are you being polite to me?" Li Yaonan was a little embarrassed, Lin Yixuan was used to sharp teeth and sharp lips, and the sudden thanks made him really uncomfortable, but he was still very happy when he saw Lin Yixuan's smiling face.

Li Yaonan opened his mouth and hesitated, wanting to ask Lin Yixuan why he was so arrogant with the family, but he found that he couldn't open his mouth when he said it.

For some reason, seeing Li Yaonan's tangled appearance, Lin Yixuan knew inexplicably what Li Yaonan wanted to say. After thinking carefully for a moment, he slowly said, "Uncle wants to send me to the Prince's Mansion.

" He quickly grasped the point: "Then you..."

Lin Yixuan curled the corners of his lips, and a fierce flash flashed in his dark eyes: "How can I let them succeed."

Li Yaonan laughed lightly, he felt Compared to Lin Yixuan's obedience, he prefers to see his husband, angry, or ruthless, which is too much to his appetite. If it weren't for the wrong gender, he would very much like to put him on the bed.

"Those rumors..." Li Yaonan couldn't hide the secret joy in his heart, even though he had already guessed, he still wanted to hear Lin Yixuan say it himself.

Lin Yixuan originally had this plan, and now that he has a child, he doesn't need to worry anymore. Even if Li Yaonan doesn't love him, as a man, if he doesn't explain clearly, Li Yaonan will definitely have a thorn in his heart. He doesn't want to. Li Yaonan misunderstood, the corner of his lips drew a sarcastic arc, and sneered: "I made it myself, if I don't pour the sewage on myself, how can those people easily let go, there will be other homes without the prince, and I can escape. After a few times, my birth is destined to be a chess piece."

Li Yaonan regretted it, and suddenly felt a sense of pity in his heart, reached out and touched his cheek, and when he touched the softness of his hand, his palm seemed to be scalded by something. With a slight shake, he quickly shrank back and said with a smile, "Then you have to thank them, otherwise how would you get such a good husband as me."

Lin Yixuan pursed his lips, glanced at him, nodded and said bluntly: "I really want to thank them."

Li Yaonan is embarrassed, this shyness is so swollen, why does he feel like his first love, it's like when he returned to junior high school and lived two lifetimes, he was a man of his age Now, shy, embarrassed or something, it's very embarrassing.

Li Yaonan coughed twice, adjusted his facial expression, gave Lin Yixuan a look you knew, and turned away seriously.

After Li Yaonan left, Lin Yixuan burst into laughter. He hadn't laughed so freely in a long time. He was really happy and discovered a little secret of Li Yaonan.

As early as a few days ago, Lin Yixuan noticed that when Li Yaonan faced praise from others, he would either climb up the pole and become shy, or he would be embarrassed. , and when he was embarrassed, Lin Yixuan felt that this trick might be used frequently.

Five days after the beginning of winter, the floor heating in the main courtyard was finally laid. Li Yaonan asked people to try it on the same day, and the effect was not bad.

In the evening, Li Yaonan brought Lin Yixuan to move in.

Taking off his shoes and stepping on the wooden floor, Lin Yixuan was very curious. He didn't know how Li Yaonan did it. The floor heating at home seemed to be better than the warm pavilion in the palace.

Li Yaonan was very proud. Seeing Lin Yixuan's amazed gaze, he almost didn't lift his tail.

Lin Yixuan was amused and moved at the same time. No matter whether Li Yaonan was good to him or not because of his children, this distraction was really valuable. Except for his mother and brother, no one had ever treated him so well. With Li Yaonan as a comparison , Recalling the events of his previous life, Lin Yixuan suddenly felt that he was stupid. What is the difference between sincerity and falsehood? If he hadn't been blinded by emotions, as long as he looked carefully, how could he not find some clues that had appeared long ago.

"Where is the craftsman?" Lin Yixuan blinked and looked at Li Yaonan with a longing expression.

Li Yaonan was very proud of himself. He didn't feel too good about himself. He raised his eyebrows and looked at him. The meaning in his eyes was probably, come and beg me, I'll tell you if you beg me.

Lin Yixuan was speechless and pinched him fiercely.

Li Yaonan sucked in a breath of cold air. It's not good for the husband to be too fierce, so he hurriedly begged for mercy: "It hurts, it hurts, don't, I said, can't I say it?"

Lin Yixuan raised his chin in a noble and glamorous manner, waiting for his next words.

Li Yaonan grinned, seeing Lin Yixuan so vivid, he felt that it was worth the pain, and flattered: "The craftsman has sent him back. If you want to use someone, I will call you."

Lin Yixuan pondered for a moment, then fell silent again. The eyes that were clear just now became sad, and he sighed a little disappointedly: "Forget it, it's useless to ask for a craftsman."

"Why?" Li Yaonan frowned, and he was the least likely to see him.

Lin Yixuan said lightly, unable to hear the emotion in the words: "I wanted them to go to the capital, the weather in the north is cold, I want to be filial to my mother, but..." If the Jingyang Houfu knew that it was the person he sent, I'm afraid even the door will not let you in.

"It's not easy." Li Yaonan thought for a moment and said with a smile: "It's not difficult to warm the floor, I have the blueprints here, you can send them over, craftsmen can find them everywhere, so it's worth feeling sad for this little thing. ."

Lin Yixuan thought about it too, and he forced Li Yaonan's drawings with a smile on his face.

Li Yaonan stroked his forehead and felt that the pregnant husband's temper had changed greatly. Lin Yixuan's expression changed for a while. Now he was just pregnant, and there were still a few months left. The more Li Yaonan thought about it, the more worried he became.

Some things were unthinkable. Within two days, Lin Yixuan started to have morning sickness. He vomited whatever he ate.

Li Yaonan is one big and two big, and he is looking for food for him in a different way. For the first time, he has experienced the suffering of a pregnant woman. In fact, he is also suffering, but he is happy.

After calculating the remaining money in his hand, Li Yaonan bought a hot spring village outside the city.

Now there is a restaurant full of guests, and the monthly income is about 600 taels. He believes that it will not be long before the capital will be returned, and there is no need to spend too much money. No matter what, he can't treat the pregnant husband badly. In ancient times, there were few vegetables in winter, and most of the big families were meat eaters. Even when he was eating, he had no appetite, let alone Lin Yixuan.

Li Yaonan asked people to grow vegetables in the hot spring village. Although he doesn't know how modern people's greenhouse vegetables are made, he has never eaten pork and has never seen a pig run. The principle is probably the same. We don't have plastic sheets, but we can Use tarpaulin instead. If it is successful, it will probably be eaten a few years ago.

Lin Yixuan vomited a lot, but he was very obedient and didn't lose his temper. Li Yaonan felt distressed when he saw it. In fact, he would rather have Lin Yixuan stab him for nothing, so that he felt better.

After Li Yaonan was busy with his work, he saw Lin Yixuan lying on the table in a daze. Even the ancient romances he liked to listen to a few days ago could not attract his interest.

"Is it still uncomfortable today?" Li Yaonan looked at him with concern, with a little worry in his eyes.

Lin Yixuan shook his head, reluctantly lifted his spirits, and smiled slowly at him: "I'm fine, I heard that pregnancy is like this, don't worry."

"I bought a hot spring village, and we'll go there to relax someday, don't be too old. I'm bored at home."

Lin Yixuan nodded obediently, although he was a little reluctant, the weather outside was too cold, but he knew that Li Yaonan was doing it for his own good, seeing Li Yaonan busy these days, he was not someone who didn't know what to do, he Can't help much, the only thing I can do is to be obedient.