Chapter 111

Li Yaonan panicked in his heart: "Go on, all the soldiers who sacrificed will be credited with great deeds, and their families can go to the government to collect the martyr's moon silver every month.

" Like the archway, they can be commended by the government, and they will also be given out monthly money, which is enough to ensure that their families have no worries about food and clothing.

"This official will send a letter to the court." Li Yaonan's eyes were firm. In any case, he would do something for the soldiers who died. They fought the enemy desperately in Nanquan. Compared with the governor who escaped and the governor who came late, I don't know how many times better. He is not afraid of the court. Do not agree.

"Xiaguan, go tell them now." Mr. Yang was overjoyed and couldn't wait to share this good news with his subordinates, which could be regarded as boosting their morale.

Li Yaonan did not stop Mr. Yang, and silently began to think about how to carry out the night attack tonight.

After dinner, it was very late, and the dark sky did not have a trace of light. Thirteen people, including Zhang Xiaozhou, Liu Qiang, and Zhou Dawei, came to Lord Li's door by night to ask for a meeting, and asked that they must be brought with them for this night attack.

Li Yaonan quickly recognized that these people were the soldiers standing beside him when he was talking at the city wall.

"Lord Li, take us with you." " Lord Li, I want to take

you as a teacher and teach us the art of war." Li Xiaozi is already dead." Thirteen pairs of eyes looked at him expectantly, with hatred burning in them, Li Yaonan was silent for a moment, Liu Qiang's younger brother was still talking to him at the city wall in the afternoon, but it was only a few hours, Live life is gone.

"Okay!" Li Yaonan looked at them calmly, and didn't think for too long: "You don't need to be a teacher. I have allowed you to stay by my side these days in Nanquan. How much you can learn depends only on your ability. Now go to rest first. , as soon as the hour is over, this officer is ready to lead people to attack the enemy camp at night." The

thirteen people were both surprised and delighted, but they didn't expect that Master Li would really agree to teach them.

"Thank

you, sir." "Okay, you all go down, there is not much time to rest, so you can kill the enemy if you have enough energy." Li Yaonan said lightly, feeling a little cherished in his heart. Before on the city wall, Zhang Xiaozhou made inferences and immediately Knowing the purpose of tung oil and wine, he felt that he could cultivate one or two.

After the thirteen people retired, Li Yaonan did not sit idle. Only when he was marching to fight did he realize that it was not a regular army, there were no serious generals, and no one gave advice. What a worrying thing, he made a detailed night attack. Li Yaonan considered and considered the plan, and called the magistrate of Nanquan to discuss it together.

Seeing the plan, Mr. Yang was astonished, and he was so excited that he couldn't contain himself. There was nothing but a good word in his mouth, as if victory was imminent.

The corners of Li Yaonan's lips twitched, and he instantly understood his mistake. He shouldn't have asked a literati about the war. Lord Yang may be a good official, but his ability is indeed not that great. If you want Sun Ruisi to go out, you shouldn't expect too much from him, but Lord Yang also has advantages, at least his will for the country and the people is worthy of praise.

Ignoring Lord Yang's praise, Li Yaonan thought for a while, and then asked the captain of the guards to summon him. Thirty people gathered together to discuss, and he could always come up with a foolproof decision. He was never an arrogant person.

Master Yang has a good temper, and he has no dissatisfaction in his heart. Originally, he was a civilian, and he was not ashamed of not knowing how to march and fight. He was happy with Master Li's caution.

"Master Li."

"Master Yang."

After everyone came, they bowed to them first. Zhang Xiaozhou and Liu Qiang were among them. Only then did Li Yaonan know that they were still captains of the guards.

"Sit down." Pointing to the chair in the room, Li Yaonan unfolded the plan he had written for them to take a look at first.

Some of them touched their heads and looked embarrassed: "Master Li, I can't read."

"I can't read either."

"And I..."

Li Yaonan was silent, and the county magistrate Yang laughed dryly and explained: "They They are all peasant boys, how can they know how to read and write?"

"Let's take a look at it." Yan Xiaowei raised his eyebrows and thought deeply. After reading it carefully, he told his subordinates the strategy. Dozens of people chatted and Li Yaonan waited quietly. After that, Colonel Yan asked: "The enemy spies have a solution, otherwise the strategy will not work."

Li Yaonan's eyes flashed a touch of admiration, and he vaguely understood that if it wasn't for Colonel Yan, Mr. Yang might not be able to hold the city gate. .

"Nanquan is weak, the enemy will not think that we still have the spare power to attack, and they will definitely relax their guards. This officer knows a secret road leading to the outside of the city. Look..." Li Yaonan unfolded the map of Nanquan: "From here, to here, The soldiers are divided into two groups, the former attracts the enemy's attention, the latter attacks the granary, and as long as the enemy runs out of food, Nanquan can hold on until the rescue soldiers arrive."

Captain Yan was calm, and his vision was not blurred by the big cake in front of him: "I still There is another possibility that the enemy army is completely provoked by us, and without food, they will sink to the bottom of the boat."

"This officer has considered this, when the enemy army comes over, they will definitely run with all their strength, and our army can dig a hole in front of the city gate. The ditch, with sharpened bamboo poles inserted below it and covered with soil, will be covered with mud. With this wave of impact, the enemy's morale will decline again, and the third will be exhausted, so defending the city gate will certainly not be a problem."

The team captains couldn't hide their excitement when they heard it. Master Yang smiled happily. After a few days of torment, he could finally breathe a sigh of relief. He just said, Master Li's strategy is very good, where can there be any flaws.

Yan Xiaowei's eyes were dark, and a bloodthirsty cold light flashed: "Look at this, dig trenches at night, and then sneak attacks during the day. When the enemy is attacking the city, most people are not in the camp, and our chances of winning are better."

Li Yaonan After pondering for a while, he felt that it was feasible, and then revised the plan. Not only did he have to attack at night, but also during the day, he had to kill him without leaving a piece of armor. If the enemy's rear caught fire, he would definitely not continue to attack the city, at least to protect Nanquan for two days. safe and sound.

Captain Yan was stunned for a moment when he saw the plan, and then he laughed loudly. Master Li was more ruthless than him. This plan was very good. No matter what the enemy army could not have imagined, they had just attacked at night, and they were still alive during the day. Dare to come again.

Now that the plan was made, everyone did not delay, and immediately called in the people. Sun Ruisi led people to dig trenches, Li Yaonan disturbed the enemy's sight, and Yan Xiaowei led people to set fire to the granary.

Everything was going on in an orderly manner. Li Yaonan asked people to find a lot of livestock and firecrackers, and then assigned 20 crossbows to Colonel Yan. He stared at the thousand soldiers under his command, and his heart became heavy unconsciously: "Everything is safe. For the best."

Yan Xiaowei was moved in his heart, and there was still some disapproval, which finally turned into a sigh: "Master Li, rest assured, the lower official will complete the task." Master Li can come to Nanquan to rescue at a time of crisis, they have already made them grateful. Inexhaustible, even if he has to die, as long as he can keep the city, he is willing.

Li Yaonan knew in his heart that Captain Yan didn't believe in himself. After all, he only brought more than 30 people and disturbed the enemy's line of sight. It was nothing more than a fool's dream. He smiled and said: "The fireworks are news. things to grasp."

Lieutenant Colonel Yan did not speak up. Master Li was a scholar. Although his art of war was good, he had never experienced the cruelty of war. He thought that Master Li would bring a large number of troops to disturb the enemy's sight. Who would have thought that there were only thirty soldiers in the area, he worried. "Please take care of yourselves. If you have any mistakes, I'm afraid that the military will not be stable." The arrival of Lord Li has brought light to Nanquan. If there is an accident this time, I'm afraid that Nanquan will really be in chaos.

Li Yaonan nodded: "Don't worry, when the war is over, this official invites you to drink, remember not to fight tonight, and return to the secret road immediately after you succeed."

Yan Xiaowei's expression froze: "The lower official takes orders ." After explaining

everything, Sun Ruisi The first to walk in the front, he has always been in charge of the secret road.

Perhaps, even God is helping them. Tonight is very dark, and it is the best time to sneak.

After exiting the secret passage, Li Yaonan quickly split up with everyone. The beasts he chased were too noisy, and if he was not careful, Xingzang would be leaked.

Captain Yan's expression couldn't hide his worry, but seeing that Master Li's master was confident and didn't worry about his master at all, he felt a little more at ease. He just hoped that Master Li's strategy would be effective. To be honest, he didn't think that a few beasts would be able to do it. Caused riots by the enemy, but Master Li insisted that he could only compromise.

Beasts are the easiest to expose themselves, but equally, they are also the best barriers.

Seeing Master Li easily blending into the night, the 30 soldiers were shocked. They thought they couldn't be as perfect as Master Li. Captain Yan also asked them to take care of Master Li. It's a waste of time, Master Li is doing well.

A group of people drove the beast forward, borrowing the body of the beast to hide themselves in the dark.

The enemy sentinels were quickly attracted by the movement here. For the first time, two people came to check. No one would have thought that Nanquan would dare to fight back. Although the beasts were puzzled, they were more of a surprise, and they could add some rations.

Li Yaonan easily took people down and put on their clothes.

With the first success, everyone was overjoyed. The second time they met five people. Needless to say, thirty enemies and five, it was naturally our victory. Everything was going on quietly, without causing any doubts.

Li Yaonan led six people who changed into the enemy's clothes, no longer hiding himself, and swaggeringly appeared in the mountains and forests. Although he did not understand the language of the Qiang people, his soldiers knew how to cover the rest of the people generously.

Zhang Xiaozhou's heart trembled when he saw it. For the boldness of Mr. Li, but also for the excitement in his heart, the blood of excitement seemed to be churning. He never thought that war could be outsmarted in this way. Being flexible, it strengthened his determination to be a teacher.

"Hey, which team do you belong to, what is this?" A team of sentries found them, and the leader came over.

Everyone's mind was tense, but their faces remained calm. Wang Erniu stood up, speaking in a Qiang voice, and asked arrogantly: "Which team are you from, go go, the beasts are our brothers and it's hard to get them. I'm here, I'm ready to beat the teeth, don't look at it, I won't give it to you, mother, the mouth can be so soft." The person came

arrogantly and said proudly: "I'm Caron, General Mowa's tent. Dismount the cavalry, whoever sees something has a share, so don't be so absolute."

Wang Erniu sneered: "I'm still under General Siyan's account, so I'll believe it if you say it." General Siyan was the main general who attacked Nanquan, Wang Erniu's statement, whether people believe it or not, can never be wrong. Pointing to the few enemy soldiers behind Caron, Wang Erniu continued: "Take a look at the waist card, I want them."

Caron waved He waved his hand, called the soldiers below, and said: "Give them insight, so as not to say that this uncle is bullying others."

Li Yaonan's eyes darkened, and they compared each other to clean up. As soon as they approached, the person hidden in the shadow jumped up, raised the knife and fell without mercy, and after a few grunts, only a few corpses were left.

Taking the token, stripping their clothes, and dragging their corpses into the bushes, Li Yaonan found that he was very calm, and he couldn't bear it. He laughed softly. War can indeed change a person. Get used to it. However, he didn't regret it, others didn't die, they were the ones who died. What qualifications did the invaders have to obtain mercy? Li Yaonan will always remember the tragic and solemn things on the Nanquan City Wall.

Approaching the enemy camp, Li Yaonan stopped moving forward, glanced at everyone with a slightly hesitant expression.

Zhang Xiaozhou quickly discovered the abnormality of the adults, and Mao Sui suggested: "If you have anything to tell the adults, leave them to the little ones."

Li Yaonan thought for a while, and decided to give them the right to choose, and said bluntly: "Now there are two One plan is to ignite the firecrackers to drive away the animals and attract the enemy's attention; the other is to sneak into the enemy's camp and loosen the ropes of the horse pen. When the firecrackers sound, the horses will be frightened and they will definitely go on a rampage, so Captain Yan can just take the opportunity to attack the camp."

Everyone was happy when they heard it, and Zhang Sheng said excitedly: "I'll go, I'll go, if the horse pen is in chaos, the enemy army will definitely die of anger."

"Haha, horses are no better than animals, and the Qiang people will definitely be reluctant to kill them, so I choose the first place. Two."

"I will also choose the second."

"Let me go."

Li Yaonan was very relieved to see them vying for me. He shook his head and smiled and said, "This is extremely dangerous, one must be flexible, and two You must be able to speak the language of the Qiang people, otherwise I'm afraid I'll be exposed."

"I'll go, Mr. Li, what do you think of me." Wang Erniu looked stunned, feeling that he had behaved so well just now that even the cavalry were stunned. .

"I'll go too, and I'll speak the Qiang dialect too."

"Go, you are still young, and there is still an old lady at home to support. I will go. If I can do a big thing, my life will be worth it. Anyway, I am only a widow."

"No, there is only one seedling left in your family, you If something goes wrong, how can I deal with my ancestors? I'll go. My daughter-in-law has a body now, and the Liu family will count. The child will be happy to know that his father is a hero."

Li Yaonan interrupted their argument and said with a smile: " Come on, don't make any noise, too many people will only get in the way, although this is dangerous, if you operate properly, you won't have a life-threatening worry." Turning to look at Wang Erniu: "Go ahead, just relax the rope, You don't need to open the horse pen, everything is safe, go and return quickly."

"Get the order." Wang Erniu was very proud, he packed up his things, checked it again, and there were no omissions, and quickly sneaked into the night.

Li Yaonan pointed at the others, some stayed to watch over the animals, some walked around pretending to be patrolling, while he himself sat on a tree and watched the movements in the distance.

The waiting time is always so difficult. As time goes by bit by bit, the number of people patrolling by the enemy gradually decreases, and everyone's eyes are drowsy. Li Yaonan knows very well that after the fourth watch, it is the most alert. At the moment of relaxation, the

soldiers talked in a low voice, yawned from time to time to resist their sleepiness. Master Li used this dangerous military move to be indescribable. Could it be that this is what the military book says, the most dangerous place is the most dangerous place. In a safe place, if Si Yan knew that they were so generous that the enemy roamed all night, I don't know what kind of anger they would get.

The soldiers fought Xiao Jiujiu to discuss whether they could repeat the same trick. Li Yaonan quickly shattered their hopes. The reason why it went well tonight was because of surprise.

The second sound of cock crowing sounded, and everyone began to feel anxious. If Wang Erniu couldn't come back before dawn, Captain Yan's plan to attack the granary might be stranded.

Li Yaonan was only glad that it was winter and the nights were long. If it were summer, the sky would be almost bright in half an hour.

"Someone's here." There was

a rustling sound from the front, and everyone hurriedly cheered up and stared attentively not far away.

The figure of Wang Erniu finally appeared in front of everyone. He saw that his mouth was very curved, and it was difficult to hide his good mood. It was obvious that the task had been completed.

"How is it, how is it, is it going well?" Zhang Sheng was the first to greet him and asked impatiently.

Wang Erniu grinned with a smug look on his face: "That's right, you don't even want to see who's out, the Qiang people are still negotiating, and they're going to take us down in one fell swoop tomorrow."

"Haha, then we'll give him a big gift tonight. Li Yaonan's face was serious: "

Okay, don't gossip, have you remembered the escape route?"

Everyone nodded, they were originally Nanquan guards, and those who were familiar with this area could run away with their eyes closed.

Zhang Xiaozhou asked worriedly: "Sir, you..."

Li Yaonan laughed: "Follow you, you won't get lost, come to work, tie the firecracker to the tail of the animal, aim at the enemy camp, and run after the fire, be sure to Let the beasts rush into the enemy camp, the night is dark, and the arrows are not accurate, as long as we can disturb the horse pen, we will win."

Wang Erniu smiled: "Don't worry, sir, the rope of the horse pen will definitely touch. It's broken, I've already threw it away." The

group acted quickly, with the sound of firecrackers, Li Yaonan lit the signal, and the beautiful fireworks burst into the dark sky. The enemy camp was startled and made a noise. When there was a commotion, he quickly gathered a group of people and chased after the fireworks.

The sound of firecrackers was particularly loud at night, and the beasts were frightened and started to scramble, and the Qiang army quickly turned into a pot of porridge.

"It's not good, the horses are running."

"Damn it, who didn't fasten the horse pen properly."

" My lord, you can't read it, why the pegs are gone."

Seeing that there were more and more chasing soldiers behind, and the little torches were rushing to chase them in the direction of their escape, Li Yaonan simply ruthless, damn it, let it go. After finding a place to hide, he came out again with a torch in hand. He believed that even if the Qiang generals suspected that an enemy had sneaked in, the news would never spread so fast, and this was their chance.

Wang Erniu acted as the captain for a time, and shouted at a high voice: "Chase me!"

The people chasing behind gave them a look, then turned around and searched elsewhere.

Everyone wiped a cold sweat, ran and climbed, and ran quickly.

It didn't take long for the enemy camp to light up, and many enemy troops hurriedly retreated. Wang Erniu threw the torch in his hand and laughed cheerfully: "Successful, successful, you see, did you see it, Yan Captain, he succeeded."

"Shut up and run away, are you afraid that no one will find out?" Li Yaonan shouted angrily, and everyone hurriedly silenced, the torches were no longer needed, so they threw them on the ground and ran away. Once again, we must not let the enemy find any clues.