Chapter 36

This year, the two of them lived very warmly. Although there were no relatives around, and the home seemed a little deserted, they both felt very real, and the relationship between the two seemed to be closer.

On the fifteenth day of the first lunar month, Mrs. Zhang Jiatai sent a reply letter. In addition to some annual ceremonies, there was also an invitation letter inviting them to gather at the mansion on the eighteenth lunar month.

Lin Yixuan was overjoyed and immediately started preparations. With this invitation, it means that he can resume communication with the Zhang family. Li Yaonan will always go to officialdom in the future. The knowledge is not bad, but now that he has not even won the Jinshi, it is too early to say anything.

Li Yaonan didn't care. He didn't know the Zhang family. Master Zhang hadn't replied yet. Who knew what the Zhang family meant, but seeing Lin Yixuan's enthusiasm, he couldn't bear to splash cold water. On the eighteenth day of the first lunar month, the two of them met Dressed neatly, picked up the gifts, and rode to the Zhang residence in the carriage.

Sure enough, it was a scholarly family. Li Yaonan's first impression when he saw the Zhang family was polite.

In addition to Mrs. Zhang, there is also a large family. Mrs. Zhang is a rare person with a long life. Generally, elders live with their eldest sons when they are old. The main house of the family is also inherited by the eldest son. The direct branch of the Zhang family.

The second room is Mr. Zhang, who is currently working in Hunan. The third and fourth rooms are concubines, and they have long been separated from the house.

Li Yaonan and Lin Yixuan greeted their elders first, and Mrs. Tai cried when she saw them, thinking of her hard-working granddaughter.

Li Yaonan was ashamed, he really didn't catch a woman's tears.

Mrs. Tai had cried enough, wiped her tears, and then introduced the Zhang family to them. The uncle of the big house has long been idle at home, and he has nothing to do either by raising flowers and grass, or teaching his grandson about knowledge. When he met Li Yaonan, although he did not I was very happy, but it was decent in face. After testing Li Yaonan's knowledge, his attitude eased, and he really showed a smile, praising him for following the Zhang family, not like his father.

The corners of Li Yaonan's lips twitched, wondering if he should agree with his uncle's words, although he also thought that his father was not a thing.

Several cousins, the eldest cousin has also entered the officialdom, and the second cousin is teaching in the academy. The two of them are not at home today. One took office after the new year, and the other went to the academy. In my heart, he was originally a junior, not an important person, and it was natural for his uncle to be absent. What's more, his reputation in Yangzhou was not very good, and Zhang's family style was strict. He would be suspicious.

Several cousins ​​are currently studying, and the third cousin is planning to leave this year. After Lin Yixuan found out, he laughed and talked about the previous year's test questions that were brought from Beijing. The Zhang family was very happy when they heard it. , the atmosphere gradually warmed up, and just like this, the two families began to walk around normally.

The three cousins ​​will come to Li Yaonan to discuss their knowledge when they have nothing to do, and they have benefited a lot from each other.

The so-called three-person line must have my teacher. Although Lin Yixuan's knowledge is good, his uncle's knowledge is not bad. For reference, Li Yaonan's knowledge is rising steadily.

Time flies fast. After the new year, it is the beginning of spring. Master Zhang also came over after the beginning of the spring. One was Hexi's grandson's wedding, the other was Hexi's pregnancy, and the third was to express his approval of his grandson. Presumably they I have learned something from my uncle, and the letter also contains a lot of articles, pen and ink, and some books.

The one who made Li Yaonan laugh and cry the most was his younger cousin. In order to show his concern for his cousin Li Yaonan, the younger cousin brought him two volumes of Ancient Romance. In the letter, he admired Lay Qing Yang very much, and said he would do it again next time. When a book comes out, it will definitely help my cousin pay attention.

Li Yaonan never knew that he was so famous. Even his cousin in Hunan had heard the name of Lay Master Qingyang.

Lin Yixuan and Yourongyan nodded extremely proudly: "Of course, anyone in the capital who doesn't know the name of Qingyang layman is looking forward to the next volume."

Li Yaonan took all the compliments without humility . okay? That is the essence of China for five thousand years.

The weather gradually warmed up, Lin Yixuan's belly was getting bigger and bigger, Li Yaonan was frightened every time he saw it, and all the things in the house were left to the mother to take care of, and Lin Yixuan was determined not to worry about it any more.

In other words, if someone else told Li Yaonan that he would not touch women for half a year, Li Yaonan would definitely scoff at him, but now he has to believe it. Li Yaonan himself felt incredible that he had really abstained from sex for seven months.

When he woke up that day, Li Yaonan was very embarrassed to find that he had a wet dream.

Originally this was a normal thing, but when there were more people around him, he felt a little more subtle and embarrassed. He furtively packed his clothes and hurried out to take a shower. He felt that the weather must be getting hotter and his anger was rising. , that's why it's like this. I plan to exercise for half an hour today, so as not to be too energetic. If Lin Yixuan finds out, it will be a big shame.

However, although his thoughts were good, he was just the person next to him, so how could Lin Yixuan not notice it? After Li Yaonan left, Lin Yixuan opened his closed eyes. The emotions in his eyes were extremely complicated. But a touch of anxiety.

Lin Yixuan has been restless all day. So far, the biggest contact between him and Li Yaonan has been hugging each other while sleeping. He is worried, he is afraid, he is afraid that Li Yaonan will find a woman, he knows Li Yaonan very well I don't like Shuang'er, even if they sleep together every day, Li Yaonan has never been impulsive.

Lin Yixuan was helpless, and didn't know what to do. If Li Yaonan liked Shuang'er, he could do it. Even if he was pregnant, he only had to pay attention to the sex after three months, but Li Yaonan had no interest in him at all, and he let him He knew that Li Yaonan worked hard, and he worked hard too, but he knew better about the inferiority of men, and he didn't believe that Li Yaonan could hold back for too long.

No wonder Lin Yixuan thinks this way. In today's world, no man will protect his wife like a jade, not to mention, Lin Yixuan is still a twin.

Lin Yixuan was in a trance for a whole day, and he was relieved to see Li Yaonan went to the study as usual, came to teach him some books in the afternoon, and walked around the yard with him in the evening.

When he was sleeping at night, Li Yaonan was lying on the bed, stretched out his hand to embrace Lin Yixuan in his arms, carefully avoiding his stomach, and asked a little curiously, "What are you upset about today, tell your husband?"

Lin Yixuan was taken aback for a moment . , Today he tried his best to hide his emotions, but Li Yaonan didn't expect it to be seen, he shook his head gently, buried his head deeper, pressed tightly against Li Yaonan's chest, and wrapped his arms around his waist.

"What's wrong?" Li Yaonan frowned and became worried. Yesterday, Lin Yixuan was fine, but he didn't go anywhere today.

"It's okay." Lin Yixuan said dully, he couldn't tell Li Yaonan, he was worried that he would not be able to satisfy him.

"It's alright if your face is down." Li Yaonan patted Lin Yixuan's back, like coaxing a child: "If you have something to say, my husband will help you solve it."

Lying in Li Yaonan's arms, Lin Yixuan suddenly felt the warmth in his chest. Feeling settled down, he raised his head slightly, looked at Li Yaonan carefully, saw his concerned eyes, Lin Yixuan's black eyes rolled around, a beautiful stream of light flashed, as if he was thinking something.

Li Yaonan smiled lowly. He liked to see Lin Yixuan's energetic appearance. He put a hand on his stomach and felt a strong fetal movement. He felt that the whole person was at ease. Here is his husband and child.

But soon, Li Yaonan couldn't laugh anymore, and his lower body was held by a pair of dexterous hands, constantly fiddling.

Li Yaonan stiffened and didn't dare to move at all, twisting his neck like a puppet, staring blankly at the people around him.

Lin Yixuan glared at Li Yaonan fiercely without blinking.

Obviously so fierce, Li Yaonan felt his heart soften.

Lin Yixuan's eyes were so wide that he probably wouldn't even notice it himself. The unease and hesitation in those eyes were as if he would cry the next moment if he refused.

Li Yaonan slowly relaxed, and he couldn't tell what it was like in his heart. He knew that Lin Yixuan's actions today must have taken a lot of courage, but he thought he had concealed it well in the morning. In fact, Lin Yixuan was worried.

Li Yaonan closed his eyes and quietly felt Lin Yixuan's fiddling. Those little hands were very soft, unconsciously reminding him of the indulgence that night, the ecstasy that eroded his bones.

The lower body gradually became hard, and he felt that as long as he was a man, he could not be impulsive in the face of such manipulation.

When Lin Yixuan saw Li Yaonan acquiesced to his actions, he couldn't help feeling overjoyed and became more serious. He didn't want Li Yaonan to find another woman, not at all.

Li Yaonan's chest was hot, and with a grunt, he soon released it, opened his eyes, and glanced at Lin Yixuan with a half-smile.

Lin Yixuan's cheeks flushed, and he buried his head in the quilt pretending to be a turtle.

"Okay, go to sleep." Li Yaonan gently hugged him, actually moved in his heart, and faintly felt a little distressed, his little husband, how insecure did he make this decision, but he also Just don't object, I suddenly found that it feels pretty good, and it's not as difficult as I imagined.

He thought that he had worked hard enough, but it was only today that he realized that his little husband worked harder than him, was more attentive, and moved him even more.

Early the next morning, they got up with the faces of the two maids, whose faces were as dark as the bottom of a pot.

Li Yaonan wanted to call the conscience of heaven and earth, but he and Lin Yixuan really did nothing but Wuzhishan.