Chapter 86

Without Chang Hehui's interruption, Li Yaonan's life in the Hanlin Academy was quiet and comfortable, and he had a friendly relationship with his colleagues. It is worth mentioning that Yang Minghua took Wang Qing as his concubine at the beginning of last month, and the Wang family also refused to accept the prince's revenge. After re-existing, the prefect of Shandong was beheaded to the public, the other family members of the Wang family, the exile, and the distribution of distribution, compared to those people, Wang Qing's ending was much better.

On September 15, Li Mingzhang got married. After Li Yaonan and Zhou Qian sent gifts, they only went to the cat circle and did not attend the banquet.

Although Li Mingzhang had regrets in his heart, he understood their difficulties. When the princess got married, all the princes and nobles came. Li Yaonan had just stabbed the big basket, so it was really inappropriate to stay there for a long time.

Autumn and winter come, and in a blink of an eye it is spring again.

The experience in the officialdom has made Li Yaonan appear more calm. The ancient romance has been completed. Li Yaonan has borrowed many books from the Hanlin Academy. Currently, he is adapting the Romance of the Gods from the history of Xia and Zhou, and has a good sense of existence in front of the emperor.

Perhaps it was because of the protection of the prince that he was safe and sound, but now he has gained a firm foothold with his own efforts and has become an upstart in Beijing.

It's not that no one has hit his idea and wanted to teach him a lesson or two, but they were all dismissed one by one. Li Yaonan's ability to smack down not only caused the emperor a headache, but the officials who made mistakes even more headaches. Once said, it has become a big thing, and it is difficult not to admit the mistake.

Li Yaonan took this opportunity to become famous again, as if every time someone tried to harass him, it would always be him who would suffer. He also let him show his face in front of the emperor, picked up a big deal in vain, and made the emperor remember this person thoroughly.

From then on, the ministers of the high-ranking and high-ranking dynasty in the capital no longer dared to underestimate this new Tanhualang. Those who want to deal with him will also consider and consider, and they will never do it until they are completely sure. I couldn't help thinking of the corruption case in Shandong, and I couldn't help but wonder if this was a coincidence or not. If it wasn't, then the Tanhua Lang's ability would have to be re-evaluated.

Such a conjecture is simply terrifying.

The emperor has nothing to do now, and likes to declare Li Yaonan to go to the imperial study for an audience. Although he has a headache with Li Yaonan's mouth, as long as it has nothing to do with himself, the emperor still likes Li Yaonan's mouth more, such as now.

The emperor was expressionless and sat majestically on the dragon seat.

Li Yaonan stood quietly in the corner, acting as a backdrop.

Several ministers in the imperial study were arguing, each insisting on each other's words.

The Minister of the Household said righteously: "Reporting to the emperor, even the General's mouth is three million taels, and the Ministry of Household really can't draw that much money. Last year, the Taimiao Temple was repaired, the Qinghe Palace started construction, and the drought relief in Shaanxi and Hebei area, each Fang Junzhong just allocated the silver taels at the end of the year, and now there is still money left." Lord

Lian sneered: "Where can the five million taels of the Northwest Army come from if the silver is not available? Lord Liao, please don't open your mouth and ask the emperor to let Weichen decide." Master Lian said with snot and tears: "Last year, the Ministry of Household did not have enough money, so I only allocated 2 million taels to the Southeast Military Region. The soldiers guarded the border and stayed away from their hometowns, but Wei Chen couldn't even pay the army. I am ashamed!"

Li Yaonan's lips twitched, and even the lord is usually serious and cold, but because he is a general, and he has been baptized with blood on the battlefield, he seems to have a faint chill all over his body. It feels so weird to cry like this.

General Lian is also the mighty general, who is closely related to the Li House and is Lin Zhiyuan's teacher. Although Li Yaonan doesn't know what the Emperor Xuan's intention is, he is definitely a knife.

The Minister of the Ministry of Housing immediately retorted: "The army in the northwest greeted the Ministry of Household as early as the beginning of the year, so that the Wei ministers will be able to collect silver taels at the end of the year. Moreover, the location in the northwest is relatively cold, and it is right to make clothes to protect against the cold in winter. ."

"You fart, the army in the northwest is 500,000 people, and my army in the southeast is 800,000. You had no money the year before, and you had no money last year. Could it be that my army in the southeast is not a minister of the emperor, and I ask the emperor to call the shots." The

old god of the emperor was there, Such scenes are often staged in the imperial study.

"Reporting to the emperor, last year Shaanxi and Hebei were hit by disasters. This year, the spring ploughing Master Liao originally agreed to allocate one million silver to local officials for agricultural purposes." Another official stood up and reported.

Li Yaonan recognized that he was Lord Qingyuan of Dali Temple, the same family from which Lin Zhiyuan broke off the marriage.

"Reporting to the emperor, the seventh prince and the eighth prince are going to leave the palace this year, and the house has not yet been repaired. Wei Chen estimates that the wedding together with the two princes will cost at least 600,000 taels. In addition, the empress dowager's birthday is coming soon, and silver taels are also needed." The Minister of Rites stood up and spoke, and everyone could not refuse for every reason. The Minister of Industry was not willing to lag behind, and hurriedly

said: "The Qinghe Palace is still short of money, and the repair of the river in the Yellow River area must be completed before the summer. These things must not be delayed."

In the army, food and salaries are still misappropriated from the Ministry of War, do you still want to default this year?" The Minister of the Ministry of War was also angry, and snorted: "The Ministry

of Household now has a total of 12 million taels of silver, what do you say?"

I choked for a while, 12 million taels sounds nice, of which 5 million taels cannot be used, and the remaining 7 million taels, at least 3 million taels are needed to repair the Yellow River, and the Qinghe Palace is still 1 million taels short of spring plowing. In addition to Shaanxi and Hebei, the rest of the mess needs two million taels together. The Queen Mother's birthday and the prince's branch also needs one million taels, and there is no money left for the military.

The emperor clenched his eyebrows, and they were arguing for a headache. The Yellow River had to be repaired, the spring ploughing had to be planted, the queen mother's birthday should not be neglected, and the hearts of the soldiers should not be cold either. Li Yaonan glanced at him: "Tanhualang seems to have something to say." Li Yaonan's eyes widened

, he was obviously pretending to be dumb, but since the emperor had said something, how could he dare to pretend to be a wood? His relationship with General Lian is well known. The adults have already prepared the draft, and the question about silver can't be let go, just when everyone thought that he would help General Lian speak.

I saw Li Yaonan filled with righteous indignation and pointed the finger at the Minister of the Ministry of Housing: "Master Liao, how can you be worthy of the emperor's trust? There is only 12 million taels of silver in such a large household." Master Liao was stunned

. There is no way to talk about him. He thinks that he is conscientious and conscientious, and he never dares to make mistakes in his actions. Although he is occasionally biased, the reasons are absolutely sufficient, and people can't find anything to talk about. The emperor took it seriously and dared to come and shout at him. Master Liao looked slightly cold: "Tanhua Lang is careful, it is not your turn to intervene in the affairs of the household." The

emperor was slightly surprised. Then he played fifty big boards each, and the money was transferred to each other. He was digging some things from the internal treasury and it was over. I didn't expect this guy to directly challenge the minister of the household. Should he be said to be daring, or should he be said Being spoiled and coquettish, relying on his own support, he actually became more and more aggressive, but Li Yaonan's words did say that in his heart, the treasury of such a big household was empty every year. Although he knew in his heart that there was nothing wrong with Mr. Liao, he was still a little dissatisfied.

Seeing that the emperor did not say anything, Li Yaonan continued: "Master Liao's remarks are different. As a courtier, you should share the emperor's worries, and the Ministry of Household can't get silver taels. Do you have any reason?"

Master Liao burst into tears and hurriedly knelt on the ground: " Your Majesty, the ministers are conscientious in the household department, and the accounts can be verified everywhere, never dare to use a single penny, and ask the emperor to investigate." The

emperor had a headache, and suddenly felt that it was not a wise decision to call Li Yaonan and Shi Mu.

Li Yaonan was righteous, knelt on the ground, and respectfully said: "Report to the emperor, the responsibility of the Ministry of Household is to add silver taels to the treasury. According to Mr. Liao, everything is done step by step. What is the difference between that and the housekeeper? It's Lord Liao's fault. Now, because of insufficient military salaries, he is in front of the emperor. If the Minister of the Household is only responsible for housekeeping, what is the emperor's use for him."

"You, bold." Lord Liao flushed with anger.

Li Yaonan is not scared or afraid. The Minister of the Ministry of Housing has a good relationship with the Northwest Army. Since he is not at odds with Lord Lian, why should he be polite? The emperor wants to use himself as a swordsman. to decide.

Knives are also murder weapons. They are easy to use and quicker to throw. He will never let himself become a rusty knife or a useless chess piece.

The emperor's eyes darkened, knowing that Lord Liao was right, Li Yaonan's words still hit his heart.

Lord Liao knew at a glance that something was wrong: "Your Majesty's atonement, natural disasters have continued in various places in recent years, and tax revenue has dropped by more than 20% compared with previous years, Wei Chen..."

"Master Liao." Li Yaonan interrupted him: "No matter how you explain it, the treasury It's a fact that you don't have money, and this is your dereliction of duty. Second, the distribution of military salaries is biased. The gap between the Northwest Army and the Southeast Army is too large. Third, you don't want to think about how to increase revenue for the national treasury. Instead, you make trouble. In front of the emperor, this is your incompetence, do you dare not admit it?"

"The emperor atonement!" Master Liao felt bitter in his heart, and finally realized that Li Yaonan's sharp mouth really lived up to his reputation.

The emperor's eyes were sharp, and he stared at Li Yaonan, trying to see something from his expression.

Li Yaonan's face was calm, and he let the emperor look at it. He knew that the emperor was like a tiger, so he did not have any secrets in front of the emperor.

"Tanhua Lang thinks what it should be." The emperor said casually.

Li Yaonan knew in his heart that the emperor didn't want to hear his opinion, but wanted to test and test who he would prefer.

Li Yaonan hesitated for a moment, then politely declined: "The minister's words are mild, I'm afraid it's not easy to intervene." The

emperor chuckled lightly: "It's okay, I allow you to speak bluntly."

"Thank you, Your Majesty." Then he said: "Wei minister thinks that this is a matter of the Ministry of Household, and it should be resolved by the Minister of Household, and the silver tael cannot be lost everywhere." Otherwise, the Minister of Household is incompetent.

Of course, Li Yaonan didn't say the last sentence. In fact, he felt a little regretful. From the emperor's question, he could tell that the emperor didn't want to deal with the minister of household, even though he won the battle today and won the emperor's favor, But in fact, he offended the high officials of the DPRK, and he didn't know whether it was a profit or a loss. However, he had no choice, and it was indeed possible to deal with the mud. But after that, the emperor, the king of the country, had a lot of opportunities, and after he was useless, I am afraid he would be thrown away. After that, the relationship with the Lianjia will also become lifelike, which is not what he likes.

The emperor laughed, and his majestic voice was full of joy: "What do you think, Master Liao?"

Master Liao was worried, and he said this, what else can he do, so he could only bite the bullet and kowtow: "Wei Chen must do his best. "The

emperor was satisfied, and Li Yaonan added: "It's not to do what you can, but to have to. Lord Liao has been an official for many years, and he must be able to collect silver taels."

Lord Liao gritted his teeth, hating Li Yaonan, and respectfully said: "Wei The minister will definitely gather the silver taels and share the worries for the emperor."

"Okay!" The emperor was delighted, and now everything is pleasing to the eye: "Let's get up from Liao Qing's family, I believe you."

Master Liao grimaced, but he didn't feel at all in his heart. Good feeling, several million taels of silver, where is he going to collect it.

Li Yaonan once again raised his face on the emperor, and even the general was quite worried. This kid is too daring and should be taught a lesson.

Li Yaonan couldn't tell how bitter he was, how could he dare to disobey when the emperor placed his position there.