Chapter 120

When Lu Zhian saw Li Yaonan again, he didn't know whether it was remorse, pain or jealousy. He once tried his best to get into the camp and gave up this friendship for the sake of profit. However, Brother Li is now in the third-rank official position, and he is only in the fifth-rank position. Wandering around, Brother Li had already walked far ahead of him.

Fan Pengyi felt resentment in his heart, but there was nothing he could do about it. Li Yaonan was not at the same level as him now. No matter what his background was, the emperor's fear made his family unable to move.

Eight years can change a lot of things. When Li Yaonan returned to the capital, he only threw a stone on the turbulent lake, and was soon submerged in the waves.

The sixth prince recalled the youth of the past, and his mood was calm. After thousands of sails, he remembered the past again, and the throbbing of the past was no longer the same. A cleanup eight years ago made him almost collapsed. He hates Jingyanghou. The house swayed from both sides, and if it wasn't for the support of his uncle, he didn't dare to think whether he would still be able to stand up.

The sixth prince has a deeper understanding of the truth. Nothing is as important as the throne. As long as the power is firmly in his hands, there is nothing left in the world.

It's just that the person who hates Li Yaonan the most is the present Prince Taifu. Although many years have passed, the hatred in his heart has not diminished at all. Master Liao looks as if he is more than ten years old. The position of the prince's grandfather makes him not a human being, the prince does not value him, and the sixth prince is alienated from him. All thanks to Li Yaonan, how can he not be? resentment.

However, no matter what they thought, Li Yaonan was very proud and in a good mood recently, and soon went to the yamen to take office.

He is the biggest among the General Affairs Department, and he is not afraid of other people playing tricks. On the first day he went to the yamen, he came to the yamen, and put the left and right General Affairs aside first, and only found the people below to talk, and asked them one by one about their office procedures. Then all the answers were published to the public, and it was clear at a glance who was real and who was fake.

The faces of the people who lied were extremely ugly, and they looked at Li Yaonan so black they could twist water.

You Tongzheng gritted his teeth with hatred. He didn't expect Li Yaonan to come up with this move. It seemed impossible to put Mr. Li in the air. He was clearly set on the iron board and would be promoted to the Minister of General Affairs in the coming year, but he was intercepted by others. Hu, how could he be convinced.

Li Yaonan raised his eyebrows. He would feel strange if no one targeted the new officer. Those people made it clear that they had no fear. And he really can't do anything to them. As long as there is no mistake in official business, it's just deceiving Shangguan. It's not a serious crime. If he can't deal with it, it can only be because he is incompetent and has not caught the real fault. If he uses the convenience of any authority to handle it Subordinates will only be inferior.

On the surface, the matter has passed. With the support of You Tongzheng, several people became more and more arrogant. Although they did not dare to mess around in front of Mr. Li, the documents presented by various places would always be in the hands of You Tongzheng. Authority in Tongzheng Yamen.

Li Yaonan frowned, but he didn't take it to heart. He thought there was no need to worry about small things. He did have to pass through them before it could be passed on to him. Going to ask questions is just self-indulgent, it is better to find the reason elsewhere.

Li Yaonan stayed in the yamen for several days in a row, arranging the memorials one by one and registering them in detail in the register. He only believed in one sentence, no matter how strict the layout was, there would be some omissions, and what he was looking for was this loophole.

A few days later, no one thought that the emperor would suddenly get angry and dismiss several officials, including several bugs from the General Secretary, and You Tongzheng was demoted by three ranks to become the General Political Counselor.

At that time, someone rushed in front of Li Yaonan and scolded loudly: "It's you, are you the ghost you did?"

Some people even shouted injustice in front of the court, suing Li Yaonan for private revenge, misuse of power, crying with snot and tears, as true as the truth .

However, the emperor's face became darker and darker in the face of their complaint.

Li Yaonan smiled slightly and knew that this would be the case, so he dealt with people in an upright manner, and he would not leave any words, but he was a little regretful. You Tongzheng's background was good, and he could not be kicked out of the Chief Secretary, but after this time things, presumably he will learn to behave.

The emperor became angry again, and all those who interceded were severely slashed by him. It's not that the emperor is too partial, but the matter is too irritating. If it wasn't for the carefulness of Li Qing's family, he wouldn't know how long he would be deceived. Pingshan County and Baigao County are obviously only one county apart. This year, one suffers from water shortages, the other one. When there was a drought, they all cried to him for money and relief.

The emperor is angry, this is his subordinates, all of them are all nonsense. At this time, someone came to ask, didn't they just hit the muzzle of the gun.

In the early dynasty, Zhou Yushi bore the brunt and participated in Li Yaonan's book.

The emperor twisted his eyebrows, threw the two memorials, and lightly instructed the princes to read them out to the ministers.

A water shortage, a drought, it doesn't sound like a problem, but the emperor will never get angry for no reason. There is evidence and evidence, although there is no doubt, except for a few high-fashioned and honest officials, none of the other ministers have come forward.

Li Yaonan is now an official of the third rank, and he is standing not too close or far, right in the middle of the ministers. To be honest, he has no regard for these so-called honest officials. Fear of power, they cannot survive.

At this time, a newly promoted fourth-rank official stood up. He was from Hubei, and his hometown was not far from the two counties: "Report to the emperor, if Wei Chen remembers correctly, the two counties seem to have good weather this year.

" The minister suddenly realized, but there is a problem with the memorial. It should be that the officials below lied about the public situation, how could they have contact with the General Secretary.

The emperor was so angry that he almost didn't spit out a mouthful of old blood. Originally, he also hoped that one of Pingshan County and Baigao County would lie, so that he could at least have some comfort in his heart. Who knows...

Li Yaonan quickly answered the officials, his mouth was as vicious as always, and he pointed the finger at Zhou Yushi, regardless of whether he was Zhou Qian's father or not, and said coldly: "Zhou Yushi, don't take your ignorance as capital, two The county is adjacent to a drought, a water shortage, and the emperor has no time to investigate in detail. Our courtiers should do their best, if we need to bother the emperor with this matter, what is the use of them?"

Zhou Yushi was choked, and his face turned for a while. After a while, Li Yaonan said what he said was reasonable. The evidence from the two memorials was conclusive, and he had no words to refute.

Someone in the courtroom became happy, Zhou Yushi was just a stone in a ditch, and no minister liked it. Seeing him slumped now, how could he be in a bad mood, looking at Li Yaonan's eyes, unconsciously pleasing to the eye.

As for those who are aggrieved, I'm sorry, but if you make a mistake, you will be punished. Although Pingshan and Baigao are adjacent to each other, they do not belong to the same state capital. If such a mistake occurs, it is still official dereliction of duty.

The emperor had another big blood change, demoted many officials, and then dispatched imperial officials to observe the public sentiment.

Li Yaonan became famous in the first battle, and once again made a splash. The officials of the Department of Communications and Political Affairs have been very disciplined recently.

When Lin Yixuan heard about his husband's deeds, he felt a little funny in his heart, but more of it was a kind of pride. His husband was capable.

As his husband shined brightly, Lin Yixuan received a lot of invitations and picked out a few responses. His figure gradually appeared in the social circle of the capital, and at the same time, it seemed inevitable that people who met Jingyang Hou's mansion would be unavoidable.

Li Yaonan got rid of the thorns in the yamen, and the official business quickly went on the right track. He got out of the yamen early that day, and when he returned home, he found the husband frowning, walked over with a smile, and asked with concern, "What's wrong?"

Lin Yixuan saw her husband . , a smile appeared on his lips, Nunu mouthed, and handed him an invitation.

Li Yaonan opened it and laughed dumbly: "I still think it's a big deal, I can go if I want, or go back if I don't want to, it's not in the way."

Lin Yixuan glared at him and said angrily, "This is Princess Linchuan's post, if you don't go, I don't know what it will be arranged as."

Li Yaonan smiled and looked at him: "Are you afraid?"

Lin Yixuan raised his eyebrows and snorted disdainfully: "Joke, how could I be afraid of them."

Li Yaonan asked back: "Then you What are you worried about?"

Lin Yixuan looked tangled, yes, then what was he worried about, he frowned and said, "I'm just in a bad mood, Princess Linchuan will definitely meet the fourth sister at the banquet, and the second aunt may also go there. I remember that her youngest daughter is at the age of marriage, and I don't know which

Gaozhi'er I want to cling to." Li Yaonan took his hand and said softly, "I don't care about so many things, and most of the things in life are unsatisfactory. Husband, your husband will take care of you in everything, as long as you are happy, why should you care about other things."

Lin Yixuan pursed his lips and smiled, burying his head in her husband's arms and rubbing: "I don't want to cause you trouble, your position is too conspicuous now. , I'm just afraid that some people will not be able to win over and will make despicable means."

Li Yaonan smiled indifferently: "Don't worry, if someone asks for your door, your husband will definitely give them accommodation."

Lin Yixuan was startled, and quickly returned . Reflecting this, he glanced at her husband suspiciously: "You want to take the benefits while selling them to the emperor?"

Li Yaonan nodded and smiled, pinching her husband's small nose: "You are smart."

Lin Yixuan wiped it. I sympathized with Khan and mourned for those who bumped into my husband's hands. The husband was so bad, and then he became worried: "Will it offend too many people?"

Li Yaonan chuckled lightly, and his brows were full of arrogance: "So what, if you don't offend people in the officialdom, the emperor may have to sleep all night. Besides, it's definitely not good for me to bend the law for my own sake and suppress the memorial. Bird, if you offend, you're offended, it's not a big deal."

Lin Yixuan nodded and said, "It's fine if you know what you have in mind." Then, as if remembering something, he hurriedly went back to the house, and when he came out, he had a booklet in his hand. He smiled and handed it to his husband: "I have compiled a list, you can take a look, pay more attention in the future, at least have a low heart."

"This is..." Li Yaonan concealed the surprise in his heart, this is a prince and a prince With the list of contacts of the sixth prince, with it, people who are hidden in the dark will surface, and it will be much easier to do things on your own.

"Thank you, husband." Li Yaonan looked at him with a smile, but didn't get to the bottom of it.

"Why are you being polite to me?" Lin Yixuan gave him an angry look, grateful for her husband's consideration, and never asked how he got these things.

Lin Yixuan thought for a while, and a slyness flashed in his eyes: "When we are all old, I will tell you a secret."

Li Yaonan smiled and hugged him, promising: "Okay, when we are all old, I will tell you too. You have a secret."

Lin Yixuan wondered in his heart, pulling on the corner of his husband's clothes and asking, "What are you hiding from me?"

Li Yaonan laughed: "You will know later."

Lin Yixuan felt stuffy in his heart. Where does the feeling come from.

Li Yaonan was in a good mood. Just imagine, if the husband knew that he was transmigrating, he would be surprised, whether his chin would fall to the ground, rebirth and transmigration, he and the husband are indeed a perfect match, he can marry the husband in this life, and then With his beloved son Chenghuan at his knees, he felt that this life was enough.