Chapter 8

Li Yaonan lost his interest and immediately lost his interest: "Okay, you go down, I'll call you again if I have something to do."

"Okay, the guest officer, please use it slowly, and the small ones will not be disturbed." The shop assistant naturally saw that he lacked interest. Que, although I don't know why this young man changed his face, but the money has been received, so what does he do.

Li Yaonan ate every bite of the meal. Although his behavior was casual, he had an indescribable elegance. This was why the second shopkeeper took a fancy to him at a glance, and was very enthusiastic about him. It turned out that the second shopkeeper had the right vision. The guest official in the middle gave him a tael of silver as soon as he came up.

Li Yaonan was wearing a blue Confucian shirt. Although he looked thin and frail, there was an air of romance while walking, and the inadvertent elegance and laziness between his eyebrows gave people a luxurious and compelling illusion.

"Can I make a table?" A teenage boy sat down opposite, looking like a rich boy.

Li Yaonan glanced around and found that the Zuixianlou was full. He turned his head and gave the boy a blank look, and said lightly, "You can do whatever you want." Although the things are good, but for people who are accustomed to going in and out of five-star hotels, the taste still owes a little.

"What's your surname?" The young man smiled and didn't care about Li Yaonan's cold face, so he bluntly poured himself a bowl of catechu.

Li Yaonan was speechless, he had never seen someone so familiar.

The young man continued, "My surname is Yang, my name is Yi, my name is Qinglan, and I'm from Luozhou. It's not long since I came to Yangzhou. How about you?

" He refused, but he didn't intend to make a deep friendship, so he said lightly: "My surname is Li."

Yang Yi clapped his palm happily: "So your surname is Li too, and it's the same surname as the second son of the Li family."

Li Yaonan's lips twitched, he is the second son of the Li family, okay?

Yang Yi didn't wait for him to speak, and continued: "I heard you guys talking about the Li family just now, Xiongtai doesn't seem to agree. Do you know the second son of the Li family?"

"I don't know." A faint alert was raised.

"I don't know either." Yang Yi smiled, his smart eyes rolled around, and quietly approached Li Yaonan's ear: "I don't believe it, my stepmother will definitely not be nice to the child of my first wife, my uncle's daughter. What a pity , he was only 28 years old, but he was assigned to a bad old man by his stepmother."

Li Yaonan was stunned, but he didn't expect this to be what he said, but thinking about it, with his current status, what else is there for others? But the picture, not to mention that the original owner didn't know anyone, let alone talk about enmity, the vigilance in his heart gradually faded.

I saw Yang Yi's face lost: "Unfortunately, I was young and couldn't help. My cousin went away after two years of marriage, leaving only one child. Now I live with my aunt."

Li Yaonan wondered, this child is It's not too casual, and such private matters are even brought up.

However, this is someone else's business after all, Li Yaonan didn't take it to heart, and said lightly, "Don't be sad, maybe she will be reborn into a good family in her next life." Isn't that what he is? Although time-travel is no better than reincarnation, the situation is similar.

"Well, you're right, my cousin is such a good person, she will definitely be able to cast a good baby." Yang Yi nodded affirmatively, the haze on his face disappeared, and a bright smile floated on his lips. He looked at Li Yaonan curiously and asked. Said : "What do you think of the marriage of the second young master of the Li family?"

Li Yaonan frowned, a little tangled in his heart, how should he answer these words.

Yang Yi didn't seem to care about his answer, and continued: "I heard that the day before yesterday, Master Li Er was so angry that he vomited blood and fell into a coma. He was dissatisfied with the marriage, so I said, how can a stepmother be good to his ex-wife's children."

It is said that? Li Yaonan's heart was irritated for a while, but he didn't expect that the affairs of the Li Mansion would be known to everyone: "What else have you heard of?"

Yang Yi shook his head with an innocent face: "No, who would care to pay attention to this, It's just a little bit of a rumor."

Li Yaonan breathed a sigh of relief and glared at Yang Yi angrily, he really didn't know what to say about him.

I just heard Yang Yi continue to ask: "What do you think about Shuang'er?"

"No idea." Li Yaonan replied lazily. What he said was actually the truth. Although he felt a little weird about Shuang'er, he didn't have any opinion. Prejudice, Shuanger is just a kind of human beings.

"What if you want to marry Shuang'er?"

Li Yaonan sneered: "How is it possible, I won't marry Shuang'er." He didn't like men, Li Yaonan had obviously forgotten at this time that the daughter-in-law he was about to marry was Shuang'er .

Yang Yi was furious and was very dissatisfied with Li Yaonan's perfunctory: "I mean, if you were to marry a twin, would you be dissatisfied, would you be angry with him?

" ." Li Yaonan doesn't really care, for him, whoever marry is not married, that's it. Yang Yi asked eagerly, "Then will you be angry with Shuang'er

, or will you be bad to him?" Li Yaonan frowned, but he was suspicious.

He turned around, looked him up and down, and found that Yang Yi was born with red lips and white teeth, like a girl, if it weren't for the Adam's apple in his neck, he might have admitted the wrong gender, hesitated for a while, and said, "If he is innocent , why do you want to take anger at him, since you have married a wife and come back, you will be responsible for him, have you encountered any problems?"

"No, remember what you said." Yang Yi stood up excitedly, stopped eating, and patted Li Yaonan's shoulder: "I still have something to do, I'll go first, and I'll invite you to dinner another day."

Yang Yi said After wiping oil on the soles of his feet, he ran away with a cigarette, only the second shopkeeper's anxious voice remained: "Hey! Guest officer, your meal is ready, you haven't paid for it yet..."

Li Yaonan shook his head helplessly, inexplicably. When Yang Yi was a child, although he traveled back to ancient times, his thinking has not changed. A fourteen or fifteen-year-old child is still a middle school student in modern times. He didn't take today's chance encounters to heart. Looking at himself, Li Yaonan touched his nose, and could only admit that he was unlucky, and asked, "How much money, settle the account."

Seeing that someone paid the bill, the second shopkeeper immediately smiled and said, "A total of seventeen taels of eight dollars."

Li Yaonan clicked her tongue, only feeling that today Having lost a lot of money, I looked at the untouched food, took out my purse and took out 18 taels of silver: "No need to look for it."

"Thank you, guest, welcome to come again next time." sewed, bowed and sent him out the door.

Li Yaonan didn't know at this time that after Yang Yi left Zuixianlou, he ran towards South Street at a very fast speed, and stopped before a three-entry house. It was written in two big characters of Lin Fu.

As soon as the people who waited at the door saw him, they immediately greeted him.

Others laughed and joked with him: "Master Biao is back! Why is it so early today."

"Go, don't be poor with me, where is Brother Ninth?" The man stepped

aside, pointed to the garden, and said with a smile, "The ninth young master is playing chess with the fourth young master."

It is now the golden autumn and August, and the sweet-scented osmanthus is blooming just right in the garden. Yang Yi can smell a faint fragrance from far away, and his eagerness suddenly settles down. He unconsciously slows down his steps, as if he is afraid of disturbing something. .

In the pavilion in the garden, two young men were sitting opposite each other. A white jade chessboard was placed on the stone table in the middle. The

man in purple was holding the black piece. He is about twenty years old, with sharp eyebrows, handsome and handsome, and his sculpted facial features contain sharpness, and the whole person gives people a calm and reliable feeling.

The boy in white holds the white piece, his subordinates do not hesitate, the pieces are pressing step by step, and he is about to eat half of the black piece. Looking at him with the appearance of a Tsinghua like a lotus, no one can imagine that his chess skills are so ruthless.

Suddenly, the situation on the chessboard changed, and Heizi died and was reborn, instantly overwhelming Baizi's limelight.

Bai Zi made a decisive decision, cut off his arm, and then approached Heizi again.

Yang Yi quietly walked behind them, watching the chess without saying a word. He knew that when Brother Jiu was playing chess, he didn't like others to interject.

After a while, the man in purple sighed softly: "I lost." The

boy in white lowered his head and raised his eyebrows, fiddled with the chessboard lightly, and the apparently lifeless sunspot appeared in a flash: "You didn't lose. , you just can't be ruthless."

"All you need is..." The boy in white holds Heizi in one hand and Baizi in the other, and within a while, Baizi has been driven to a dead end.

"Xuan'er." The man in purple called out in distress, his generous palm gently sliding over the boy's face, as if he wanted to ease all his worries.

"I'm fine." The young man called Xuan'er smiled faintly, his face so young, but seemed to have countless vicissitudes, looked up at the fourth brother, his eyes showed a touch of softness: "Just play chess, you What are you thinking?"

Lin Zhiyuan smiled bitterly, can he think more? Since that incident, Xuan'er seems to have changed as a person. She acts decisively and ruthlessly. She doesn't leave room for herself or others. She is more cruel to herself and others, just like the game of chess just now. How could he not be worried.

"Fourth brother, ninth brother." Yang Yi called out, not willing to be left out.

Lin Yixuan raised his eyelids and pretended not to hear.

Lin Zhiyuan gave him a surprised look: "Hey! Why are you back?"

Yang Yi was so angry that they bullied people.

Lin Yixuan laughed, and the light smile bloomed like a flower, which actually made the autumn colors in the whole garden lose their color. Facing this little cousin, his heart was always very soft.

Lin Zhiyuan stopped teasing him, and asked with a smile, "Tell me, what's the matter?" The little cousin's tail was raised, and he knew what he was going to do.

"Guess who I met today?" Yang Yi had a mysterious look on his face, and his voice made him grow old.

Lin Yixuan's expression was light, and Junxiu's face had an indescribable indifference.

Lin Zhiyuan was quite helpless. The younger cousin couldn't run to the house these days. The servant had already reported to him, what did Yang Yi do these days? He was raised as a man, does he really think that he can fool around in Yangzhou City without any problems?

"I met my brother-in-law today." Yang Yi said to himself without waiting for them to speak.

Lin Yixuan's face sank: "What brother, don't yell."

"Why can't you call me!" Yang Yi stared at Lin Yixuan stubbornly, a dazzling light burst out from his eyes, so complicated that people couldn't tell the emotions inside: "I've seen it before, although Gefu is a little short and thin. A little bit, but it is definitely not as incompetent as the rumors say. Brother Jiu, if you have something in your heart, say it. Even if you try your best, your younger brother will help you achieve your wish, but if the man is a coward, he dare not stand up. Brother Jiu, you Just live a good life, otherwise, I feel bad."

Lin Yixuan turned his face away, desperately trying not to let his tears fall, he thought his tears had dried up, he had already told himself not to cry, why was he still so in his heart uncomfortable.

Lin Zhiyuan fell silent. In fact, he was also very curious. Who was that man? His younger brother was gentle and gentle, and he always followed the rules. A month ago, he suddenly found out that he had run away with someone and met in the willow forest on the outskirts of Beijing. If the man was not caught, the younger brother would not say who he was, even if they were anxious, they could do nothing.

It's just that since then, the younger brother's temperament has changed.