Chapter 58

On the way back, the carriage was swaying, listening to the cold wind whistling outside the window, Lin Yixuan was depressed, leaned lazily in her husband's arms, absorbed the warmth from him, and made himself feel less cold.

Although he felt relieved when he saw his mother, how could he feel better when his mother lived alone in the nunnery.

Looking at his husband dully: "What's your idea?"

Li Yaonan raised his lips, raised his eyebrows, hooked his chin with ten fingers, and teased, "Want to know? Give your husband a smile if you want to know?"

" Pfft!" Lin Yixuan couldn't hold back, laughed out loud, gave him a complaining glance, where did the husband learn this tune, slapped his hand away, pinched his waist, and threatened: "Where is it? The disciple who came here dares to molest my son."

"Hahaha!" Li Yaonan laughed happily, feeling that his husband was a treasure, stretched out his hand, took him in his arms, and pointed to his face: "Here? "

Lin Yixuan didn't hesitate, "Hey!" He kissed him.

Li Yaonan was satisfied, and stopped teasing him. After a little consideration, he asked, "I heard you mention that Li Guicheng inherited the title of Earl of Wenchang?"

Lin Yixuan nodded, looked at him puzzled, and waited for the next paragraph.

Li Yaonan hesitated for a moment, and used the words more euphemistically: "My method may not be good for my little cousin, I'm afraid he will feel uncomfortable, but..." Other than that, there is no other way to find out.

"Tell me about it." Lin Yixuan's face turned serious, but seeing her husband's expression, he knew there was a door.

Li Yaonan smiled, and the eyes in his eyes were obviously malicious: "I heard that Mrs. Wenchang is still alive."

When Lin Yixuan mentioned this woman, Lin Yixuan looked disgusted. Will be born without a mother.

Li Yaonan continued: "I heard that she has a son who is just an adult now."

Lin Yixuan's brain was running fast, he understood that her husband would not mention this for no reason.

Li Yaonan went on to say, "I heard that the Jin Dynasty advocated the establishment of heirs."

After hearing that, the thoughts in Lin Yixuan's mind instantly merged. He stared blankly at his husband. Lin Yixuan's whole person suddenly became enlightened. Why didn't he think of it?

Lin Yixuan quickly thought about it. He was originally very smart. After a little bit of advice from his husband, he didn't understand anything. He frowned and said, "You mean that woman from the Zhang family?" No wonder her husband is so hesitant. .

Li Yaonan said indifferently: "It's for now, no benefit is eternal." If you want Mother Lin to leave the Hou's mansion without incident, she still needs her parents' help, otherwise it can't stand up. There is always a rift, and it is definitely not possible to unite with him, and the rest can only be Wen Changbo's old lady.

"Let me think about it." Lin Yixuan was very confused, frowning tightly, thinking about the possibility of uniting with the woman from the Zhang family.

Li Yaonan didn't bother him either. The two arrived in the capital just as the city gate was about to close in the evening. They went straight and cheered.

Lin Yixuan got off the carriage and went straight to Xiao Xuer's bedroom.

Xiao Xuer was already asleep at this time, and the nanny was dozing beside her. When she saw her master coming back, she immediately stood up in shock and hurriedly saluted.

Lin Yixuan waved her hand, asking her to excuse herself from the ceremony, stop arguing with her son, touched Xiao Xu'er's head, kissed his little cheek, then turned to look at the nurse, and asked her about Xiao Xu'er.

The nurse was very careful. Xiao Xuer reported how many times she ate milk and pooped several times.

Lin Yixuan was relieved, and after a few words, he turned around and went back to his room. He was really tired today.

The two were grooming and washing, Li Yaonan fell on the bed and slept soundly, but Lin Yixuan tossed and turned, thinking about the woman of the Zhang family. Wen Changbo died a few years ago. It's amazing, he had seen jokes at the time, but he didn't expect to be able to profit from it now.

The next day, Lin Yixuan got up with a dark circle under his eyes. Li Yaonan frowned and asked him to sleep for a while. These things are not in a hurry.

Lin Yixuan was anxious and moved by her husband's thoughtfulness, so he finally went back to take a nap for half an hour. Li Yaonan had already finished exercising.

After having breakfast hastily, Lin Yixuan asked someone to send a letter to Mrs. Wenchangbo, and then sent gifts to his brother's friends in Jingzhong, as well as a few partners in Youjian Restaurant. It was not anything of value, but fresh produce from Zhuangzi. vegetable.

Seeing that he was busy, Li Yaonan paused, then motioned, "Do you want to discuss it with my mother first?"

Lin Yixuan shook his head, understanding his husband's concerns, and said with a smile, "No, it's almost New Year's Eve, let's go one by one. It will take a few more days for my cousin to understand. As long as his mother is safe, his cousin will definitely approve. Besides, Li Ziyu is not as savvy as Li Guicheng. He has been raised in the house since he was a child. You think he has a lot of potential, and the Wenchang Uncle Mansion will be handed over to him. , and the Zhang family is making a fuss, and sooner or later the game will be over."

"Oh?" Li Yaonan was slightly surprised: "So, you have a high opinion of Li Guicheng?"

Lin Yixuan sneered: "What does he have to do with me, it doesn't matter if he is talented or not. Gao Badou, since we got in the way of my mother, we can only feel sorry for him, not to mention that he has a bad relationship with his mother."

Li Yaonan smiled lightly and liked his husband's lack of conscience.

However, Mrs. Wenchangbo was really surprised when she received a letter from Lin Yixuan. She read the letter over and over and couldn't understand it. When she got married, the eldest girl had already married, and there was no relationship between the two. Coupled with the matter of Li Wanyi, their relationship has become even worse. They have not been in contact for nearly 20 years. Now her son suddenly sends a letter, what does it mean?

"Why don't you worry, Madam, go and have a look. No matter what he means by sending the letter, he is always begging you to do something. I heard that Mrs. Lin San went to the temple, so there must be a hurry there." Mammy Wang smiled. Persuade, I know my wife's temperament very well.

Zhang Shi thinks about it and thinks that she is right. She is the old Fengjun now. Is she afraid that no one will succeed?

So, on December 6th, the two made an appointment to meet at Yunxianlou.

Yunxian Tower is one of the best restaurants in the capital. The guests who come here are either rich or expensive. Lin Yixuan made a reservation early. Li Yaonan wanted to accompany him, but Lin Yixuan persuaded him to stay. Don't get too close.

When the Zhang family arrived at the restaurant, Lin Yixuan had been waiting for a long time. When he saw Zhang's flamboyant branches, he looked younger than his mother, and it was really difficult for Lin Yixuan to put on a good face.

Zhang Shi waved his back, sat down with a chuckle, raised his phoenix eyes, and squinted at Lin Yixuan: "This is the little grandson, he looks really handsome."

Lin Yixuan's face was icy, and he automatically ignored her words. , If it wasn't for the last resort, he wouldn't even want to look at this woman.

Zhang Shi sneered, not taking Lin Yixuan's cold face at all, and said casually: "It seems that I have no appetite today, I really can't eat it, I think it's better to go back to the house."

Zhang Shi said Lin Yixuan knew that she was reminding himself, so he restrained his emotions, and said lightly, "I heard that your son is an adult."

Zhang Shi's eyebrows moved, and pretended to be sad and sighed: "No, that's your uncle. You've never met. Poor that child, his father left early and didn't have time to make arrangements."

Lin Yixuan was too lazy to tell her Moji said straight to the point: "Do you want him to inherit the title?"

"It's up to you?" Zhang Shi obviously didn't believe it. He glanced around and didn't see Li Wanqi, and was actually a little disappointed.

"You don't need to worry about this. Although Li Ziyu's succession to the title is difficult, it is not impossible."

"Oh?" A light flashed in Zhang Shi's eyes, he pondered for a while, and said cautiously, "What conditions do you have?"

Lin Yixuan Calmly and calmly: "It's very simple, let my mother be upright and reconciled, I think you can do it well." There is nothing more suitable than her status, and the idea of ​​the husband really works.

Zhang Shi was taken aback, a look of disdain flashed on his face, and he said sarcastically: "She can only see the identity of Mrs. Lin, and leave, how can I trust you, is it because I want to be a white wolf with empty gloves, it is not so cheap. It's important to know that she will go back to her mother's house after He Li."

"You can rest assured about this. If you agree to this matter, I guarantee that Li Ziyu will sit on the title, but..."

Zhang Shi patted his chest and smiled. Said: "As long as my son can sit firmly in the nobility, let alone help her to reconcile, it will make the house of the Marquis of Jingyang uneasy." She Zhang Lian has never been afraid of anyone.

"That's not necessary." Lin Yixuan said lightly: "After the mother and the divorce, I only need you to make a document to allow the mother to live in separate houses, and then cut off communication."

Zhang Shi sneered, dare to use it. I thought about throwing it away, but if the son can inherit the title, it is not a problem to rely on him, a woman who is reconciled, without the support of her parents and husband's family, can it be against the sky, Zhang Shi naturally nodded in agreement.

The two of them were very satisfied with the conversation that day. After the general agreement was reached, they went back to their houses. Lin Yixuan didn't want to stay with her for a moment.

Even if Zhang Shi didn't believe it, but now it was Lin Yixuan who asked for help, and she became the best. If she didn't, she would have nothing to lose. Why would she not do anything about the matter of sitting firmly on Diaoyutai, and just wait for the news at home.

Lin Yixuan acted resolutely and resolutely in handling matters, and only then did he negotiate with Mrs. Zhang, and then he paid tribute to Prince Lian's mansion. If this matter was to be accomplished, Prince Lian needed help, and his mother was named Mrs. Lin San. , is definitely useless.

That night, he discussed with Li Yaonan, and thanks to his husband's reminder, he remembered that the sage today likes the heir, otherwise the prince's morality would be corrupted, how could he have been the prince for more than 30 years, and if he hadn't framed himself in his previous life, The crown prince is not so easy to fall from power, and Lin Yixuan has no guilt about it. For such a violent prince, sitting on the throne will only harm the people.

He only regretted that he didn't see the day when the sixth prince fell. Although the sixth prince was in full swing when he died, he was already the invisible prince, but as long as the current saint was in one day, who would win or lose would be unknown. He waited and watched, watching that group of people kill themselves!

This is also the reason why I was reborn, I just wanted to keep my mother and brother, but never thought of revenge. First, I didn't have the ability, second, it was unnecessary, and third, it was not worth it, and it was not worth trapping myself for those people. Go in, the current emperor is a rare person with longevity. When he died, the emperor was still strong and wanted the throne. I was afraid that the emperor would not allow others to be higher than him, even if that person was his son.

I don't know what the end of Jingyang Hou's mansion will be...