Chapter 107

"He's always been like this?" Li Yaonan frowned and asked very tangled.

Guan Tianyou shook his head. He didn't know. He replied with a smile: "Master Huang is very quiet. Since he came to the yamen, he has hardly had anything to do, and has not had much contact with us."

Li Yaonan was speechless and told the yamen. There is no intersection, and the transparency of Master Huang can be imagined. What did he offend him, Li Yaonan really knelt down.

Guan Tianyou pestered Li Yaonan, stalking his gambling skills, and his attitude was flattering and flattering. Mr. Li stared at him, and he couldn't understand when the relationship between his nephew and Mr. Li became so good.

Li Yaonan didn't hide it, she was in a good mood, and occasionally gave pointers.

Guan Tianyou has benefited a lot, and he is very flattering to Master Li. Brother-in-law scolds him for a few words, which are often in one ear and out in the other. It can be said that with the exception of Mr. Huang, Li Yaonan had a very comfortable life in the yamen. Of course, Lin Yixuan's movements in recent days also contributed to him, and he helped his husband develop a lot of relationships. Although the relationship between colleagues was still not very good, as long as he didn't mind his own business, others would not blatantly target him.

Another day passed, Li Yaonan closed the file and walked out of the yamen slowly. Seeing Mr. Huang's figure, he unconsciously accelerated his pace, and came again, Li Yaonan was very worried, and the feeling of being like a shadow was completely overwhelmed.

Master Huang stared at Li Yaonan with sobbing eyes, as if he had a thousand words to say, until Master Li gradually moved away, then he regained his senses with a lost face, and walked home in despair.

Guan Tianyou saw this scene inadvertently, and his brain was opened instantly. He couldn't help but wipe tears of sympathy for Lord Li. Several yamen gathered together and muttered, two or three things that Lord Huang and Lord Li had to say . This kind of posture, this kind of rhythm, it is proper to have a woman's passion!

Although Mr. Huang is a man, everyone knows that Mr. Li likes Shuang'er. Except that he can't have children, Mr. Huang is not much different from Shuang'er.

Gossip is not limited to women. Men who are so idle in the yamen prefer three aunts and six wives, and Shangguan's romantic affairs. One by one, they are very interested. Only when they see the person involved will they pretend to be serious and turn their heads to look left and right. As far as he is concerned.

Li Yaonan's rumors spread throughout the yamen in just one month. There are people who are ridiculed, curious, and sympathetic. Mr. Li doesn't know what bad luck has passed, and he actually met a superb.

Li Yaonan felt very bad, but he would never bring this bad mood home.

"Father."

"Sir."

"Sir." The

three children were playing in the courtyard. As soon as they saw him, they ran over from a distance. Li Yaonan touched his son's head, and his annoyance gradually eased.

"Father, I'm an adult now." Li Xu looked unhappy, thinking that touching his head was an act of treating children.

Li Yaonan laughed and knocked on him: "No matter how old you are, it's my son."

Li Xu was very dissatisfied, pouted his mouth, and corrected: "I'm a man, my father can't treat me as a child."

Li Yaonan raised his eyebrows and smiled. : "What are you not a child?"

"I..." Li Xu said in a constriction, glanced at his small arms and legs, and vowed: "I will grow up, my father is not allowed to touch my head, my son must learn to be majestic now. ."

Li Yaonan laughed: "You know what majesty is."

Li Xu nodded solemnly, and said in a straightforward manner, "Father is very dignified. Mr. Sun said that majesty is momentum and authority. First of all, you must be strict with yourself, and then you can control your subordinates and be a useful person in the future."

Sun Ruisi? Li Yaonan was quite surprised, but he didn't expect his relationship with Xu'er to be quite good.

"When you understand the world and learn to look at problems from various perspectives, your father will respect you." Li Yaonan said with a smile, not undermining his son's confidence.

Li Xu grinned, no matter how he pretended to be an adult, he still couldn't hide the fact that he was a child.

Li Yaonan smiled and shook his head, patted his son's head, ignoring his dissatisfied eyes: "Go play." The

three children cheered, Li Xu quickly forgot to complain just now, with the company of children of the same age, Xu'er is much more lively .

Li Yaonan returned to the main courtyard, and before he stepped into the door, he heard the sweet and greasy voice of the youngest son.

"Father, father, I want a playmate too." Li Xi held Lin Yixuan's hand and shook it vigorously.

"Dad, can you give me a pony."

"Dad, Daddy..."

"Hmm!" Li Yaonan coughed dryly and walked in slowly.

Lin Yixuan looked surprised: "You're back?"

"Father." Li Xi immediately got up and stood up straight.

Lin Yixuan's eyes filled with tears, it was as if he saw a savior. He was having a headache because of the quarrel with his young son. Li Xi's perseverance made him not know what to say. If this spirit was used in other ways, he would definitely feel very relieved.

Li Yaonan was satisfied, since he spanked his youngest son, Li Xi has a long memory, and he was very disciplined when facing himself. He glanced at him lightly: "Why are you arguing with your father again?"

"No." Li Xi shook his head As if the person who spoke just now was not him, he rolled his big eyes in a circle: "I'm going to find my brother to play with."

Lin Yixuan was helpless with this child, and privately thought that this child must follow his father, that's why he did this. Weird.

Li Xi's small body ran very neatly, and disappeared in a flash.

Li Yaonan was speechless, is he that scary?

Lin Yixuan sighed, half complaining and half funny saying: "I'm afraid only you can cure him."

Li Yaonan thought for a while, and felt that it would be better to block it, and discussed: "Or, let's send him a small horse. Let him raise the horse himself?"

Lin Yixuan squinted at him: "How old is Xi'er."

Li Yaonan chuckled and didn't take it seriously: "Anyway, there are servants to follow, if there is no major incident, it can be regarded as cultivating his sense of responsibility."

Lin Yixuan thought After thinking about it, there is really no way to take the young son, so he nodded and said, "Okay, it's up to you, it just so happens that Xu'er is too old, so I will send each of them a brother." The

husband and wife talked for a while, and Lin Yixuan looked at her husband from time to time. Li Yaonan felt uncomfortable looking at him and touched his face, but it didn't cost him anything.

Lin Yixuan turned his face away, feeling that he was over-hearted, her husband has always been a person who counts, and will never do anything messy, and instead said: "By the way, Mr. Sun is not young, do you have any plans? ?"

Li Yaonan was stunned, puzzled: "What's the plan?"

Lin Yixuan glared at him, stupidly: "It's a lifelong event, you are the master of others, you have to think about it."

Li Yaonan's face was embarrassed. Brother Sun is only twenty-six now. The same, but thinking of early birth and early childbirth in ancient times, I feel a little relieved. I got married at the age of seventeen, gave birth to a child at the age of eighteen, and now I am only twenty-four, and both sons are running around.

"What good candidates do you have?" Li Yaonan was interested, he understood that the husband would definitely not mention this for no reason.

Lin Yixuan was bright and sad, but her husband was really careless and reminded: "Don't you realize that Mr. Sun has been very busy recently."

Li Yaonan suddenly realized, and immediately became enthusiastic: "Let's hear it."

Lin Yixuan glanced at him, pursed his lips and smiled. "I still listened to what Chunxian said, a little brother from Yunjiazhai came to Dali after chasing people, and Mr. Sun was still hiding from others. I want to tell you that Mr. Sun is nothing compared to people except for his appearance. Poor."

Li Yaonan nodded, it was this reason, if it wasn't for his appearance being destroyed, he believed that Brother Sun would have done something.

Lin Yixuan continued: "Chunxian saw people crying yesterday, and Mr. Sun was coaxing him, but after the coaxing was done, Mr. Sun hid and disappeared again. Why do you think they did this?"

Li Yaonan understood. Mr. Sun has experienced too many things, and he is uncertain about his relationship. It is reasonable to hide: "I will ask another day. If Brother Sun is interested, they will get married."

Lin Yixuan nodded and smiled: " Okay, then I'll wait for the wedding wine."

Li Yaonan then remembered that he didn't know who he was, so he asked curiously, "Which little brother from Yunshanzhai?"

Lin Yixuan covered his mouth and smiled, "You don't remember, When we went to the mountains last year, someone offered wine to Mr. Sun at night, and even sang a love song, and forced Mr. Sun to ask him to dance."

Li Yaonan laughed. That was the case. He still remembered that Mr. Sun seemed to have a big red face at the time. He didn't expect them to have an intersection now. According to what he knew about Brother Sun, if he really didn't want to, he wouldn't do it again. Connected.

Lin Yixuan rolled his eyes, looked at her husband with a smile, and said softly, "Are you busy tomorrow?"

Li Yaonan thought for a moment, and tomorrow, apart from going to the yamen, he has nothing else to do, then shook his head and said, "I'm not busy, what else is there to do? ?"

Lin Yixuan approached her husband with a smile, leaning into his arms, eyes full of dependence: "I'm free at home, I want to go to the yamen tomorrow to see you."

"Okay." Li Yaonan replied with a smile, liking her husband Love wholeheartedly, gently embraced the person, and stroked his soft hair, without thinking about why the husband would make such a condition, only thinking that the husband was bored at home.

Lin Yixuan smiled happily. He knew that Madam Wang was lying. When he went out for a while, he always saw some eyes that were hesitant to talk. He was a little puzzled, but Madam Wang told him that there was someone in the yamen.

After a moment of shock, Lin Yixuan only thought it was absurd, what is the yamen, and Mrs. Wang doesn't have a long brain to lie. Lin Yixuan made a hard note to Wang Langzhong, thinking that Wang Langzhong was revenge for hitting him.

Even though he believed in her husband, Lin Yixuan decided to go to the yamen to see. Everything is smooth and there are no waves, and her husband is upright and upright, so he can't keep others from filthy thoughts.

Lin Yixuan thought bitterly, to see who dares to break ground on his head, and resolutely kill him on the spot.

The next day, Li Yaonan went to the yamen, and saw Lord Huang's eyes full of resentment, his mind changed, and with hindsight, he found that the little husband was probably jealous. It was funny in my heart, but also a little irritable. The affairs in the yamen were actually passed on to the husband's ears.

"Please borrow it." Li Yaonan was in a bad mood and naturally had a bad temper, so he went straight past Mr. Huang and walked into his house, closing them with a bang.

The yamen in the yamen was whispering again.

Mr. Huang was hit hard, and his eyes were fixed on the door, unable to return to his senses for a long time.

Li Yaonan actually wanted to rush to Lord Huang and ask him what he did wrong. Can he change it?

At noon, Lin Yixuan came over with a food box. The yamen hadn't seen him, but that didn't prevent them from knowing that the young man in front of him was either rich or expensive, and he absolutely could not offend him.

Lin Yixuan got off the sedan chair and slowly stepped into the yamen. His elegant demeanor and bearing calmed down many people in an instant.

"This son, who are you looking for?" Yang Erqiu smiled, but he didn't see the ferocity of the old man he had just driven away.

"I'm looking for Mr. Li." Lin Yixuan said lightly, with a cool voice and a luxurious aura, although there was no arrogance, it made people feel unattainable from the bottom of their hearts.

"Please come with the little one, Master Li is working." Yang Erqiu said with a smile, and he knew a little. This son must be Master Li's wife, and he is indeed the son of Houmen. That aura makes people feel ashamed.

The yamen murmured in a low voice, all with a look on his face watching a good show. He had heard that Young Master Lin was a tigress, so he didn't know what his expression would look like when he met Master Huang.

Lin Yixuan's heart sank slightly. How could he not notice the small movements of the yamen? With a faint whisper, Lin Yixuan gritted his teeth in anger, but his smile became more and more easy-going. He walked to the door of her husband and knocked lightly. Knocking on the door, he walked in with a smile: "Husband."

Li Yaonan raised his head, put down the pen and ink in his hand, and greeted him with a smile: "You are here."

Lin Yixuan nodded, put the food box on the table, and said with a smile, "It's all your favorite food."

Li Yaonan chuckled and looked at the husband carefully, and found that the husband's heart was not as calm as his expression. With a smile, he asked, "Have you eaten?"

"I have." Lin Yixuan answered while helping him prepare the dishes.

Li Yaonan was secretly funny, he liked how the husband was racking his brains for him, how he looked, how cute, of course, he would never say this.

Yang Erqiu had already taken the time to slip away. He couldn't see that Mr. Li was still a lover. The way a husband and wife got along with each other made his teeth hurt and his stomach hurts. However, Young Master Hou's mansion is really beautiful. If he can marry such a daughter-in-law, he will Will put it in the palm of your hand.

After dinner, the husband and the husband chatted for a while, Lin Yixuan looked left and right, his eyes were rolling, Li Yaonan just didn't know, watching the husband's complexion change, he felt very interesting.

Lin Yixuan sat in the room for a while, then simply opened the door wide, the view inside the room was very good, and the situation in the courtyard was unobstructed.

Li Yaonan let him go, Mr. Huang is a troublemaker and an official of the imperial court. If he came forward to rectify it, he would not be able to take it lightly. The husband came just in time, and Li Yaonan suddenly felt that the husband was the best person to help him solve the trouble. .

Less than a quarter of an hour before the door was opened, Lin Yixuan clearly found that an adult's eyes were not right. He walked back and forth through the door twice. Seeing that he was about to come over again, Lin Yixuan's face froze: "Is there something wrong with him?"

Li Yaonan helplessly spread his hands. The appearance is troubled. If only he knew, it would be better to prescribe the right medicine.

Seeing her husband's demeanor, Lin Yixuan burst out laughing, leaning back and forth, suddenly understanding her husband's troubles, the worries in his heart were swept away, he narrowed his eyes slightly, and scrutinized the person who came over again, regardless of him. What's on his mind, it's his fault to look at her husband like that.

"Hey, come here." Lin Yixuanyi pointed at him, looking down at the person who came.

Master Huang looked aggrieved, and seemed to be startled by Lin Yixuan, his eyes became even more mournful, as if asking for help, and turned to look at Master Li.

Li Yaonan stood still, thinking that he really had no friendship with Lord Huang.

Lin Yixuan laughed angrily, and he dared to look at her husband like that, which was

a shame. A tragic appearance of being raped, although he was trembling with fear, he still firmly gritted his teeth, expressing that he would rather die than give in.

Li Yaonan stared at the sky speechlessly, how weak and powerful Mr. Huang was, to make such an expression, a proper white lotus, he had only seen it on his stepmother in his previous life, but his stepmother was a flower. Pseudo-white lotus, a female man, I don't know if this Lord Huang is born with an aura of brain damage.

Lin Yixuan was furious, he was not that good yet, he put on a pose for someone to see, his anger burned even more, and he didn't wait for him to act. I saw Mr. Huang accusing, and looked at Li Yaonan with extreme disappointment: "Master Li, I thought you were a good official."

Li Yaonan was stunned for a moment, there was something wrong with this section, Mr. Huang actually spoke, and there were still two With the above words, the husband went out and really got the best of both worlds. You need to know that after asking for a long time, Lord Huang didn't let out a single fart.

Lin Yixuan's anger rose: "Whether my husband is a good official, what does it have to do with you, it is up to the people to judge."

Mr. Huang was heartbroken, and his grief couldn't be added. Tears were like women's, and they flowed out. His sad and angry eyes were full of accusations: "Master Li, you are so disappointing, how can you do this?"

Li Yaonan was inexplicable, what the hell did he do that made Master Huang look like a ghost every day.

Lin Yixuan was so angry that he vomited blood. If it wasn't for the wrong time and place, he would have beaten him down right now.

Lord Huang summoned up his courage and looked at Li Yaonan again, as if he was looking at some rubbish, his face full of disgust.

The husband and wife looked at each other, and Mr. Huang's transformation seemed to be a little too fast.

"I used to be in the capital to take the exam, and when I heard about Lord Li's deeds, I was so impressed by the subordinate officials that I took Lord Li as my goal for the rest of my life and vowed to be a good official who is not afraid of power. Who knows that being famous is better than meeting you. You are so disappointing. I'm not ashamed to be in your company."

Li Yaonan was stunned, his expression as if struck by lightning, Emma, ​​where the hell is this going?

Lin Yixuan's face twitched, his delicate face twisted.

Li Yaonan hurriedly said: "This official is indeed a layman and a bad person. I can't afford to be valued by Mr. Huang. Mr. Huang is for the country and the people, and this official admires it. Please continue to work hard and don't bother me."

"No!" Lord Huang shook his head lightly, and persuaded bitterly: "Master Li is fine if he knows his mistakes and corrects them. Xiaguan is not completely disappointed with you. Xiaguan feels very relieved. You can say that you are a bad person, which proves that your nature is not correct. If it's bad, there's still a chance to save it."

Li Yaonan wanted to go crazy, so he wanted to slap himself and make you talk more, God, hurry up and take away this insane.

Lin Yixuan was stunned. For the first time, he gained knowledge and glanced at his husband sympathetically. How could he live his life when he met such a colleague.

Seeing that Mr. Huang was going to talk at length, Li Yaonan's face turned cold, his aura was not angry, and he reprimanded sternly: "Master Huang, please keep your duties in the future, how is your official, it's not your turn to question."

"You..." Mr. Huang blinked, in disbelief, Mr. Li was actually uneducated, he felt very hurt, Mr. Li was obviously a role model for their students, why was it different from the Gao Fengliangjie he imagined.

"What are you, my husband's affairs, it's not your turn to intervene, let's gouge out your eyeballs." Lin Yixuan immediately put on a fierce look.

Lord Huang stared at them deeply, a look of firmness flashed in his sad eyes, and threw a sentence: "I won't give up." He covered his face and ran out.

The yamen outside the room dispersed in a hurry. Li Yaonan glanced at them angrily. At this time, he was not in the mood to care about it. Lord Huang's aura of the Virgin was really embarrassing.

Lin Yixuan sat in the chair dumbfounded, unable to understand how Master Huang passed the imperial examination.

Li Yaonan pinched his face: "I'm back to my senses."

Lin Yixuan's expression became embarrassed, but he didn't forget his purpose for today. Who would have thought that Mr. Huang would be such an excellent person that he almost made a big oolong.

Li Yaonan looked at him with a half-smile but not a smile, feeling a little better. Although Mr. Huang was mentally retarded, he also reminded him of one thing. Maybe he should do something to improve his reputation in Dali. After all, his reputation in Yuxi is too high. Ring, maybe someone will be like Master Huang, if it is really disappointing, it will not do any good to the image he has built up for a long time.

Li Yaonan raised his eyebrows and thought deeply. The so-called celebrity effect has both advantages and disadvantages. It will be too late to wait until next year to do practical work. It's just that it is really difficult to pluck hairs under the eyes of the governor, which is really sad.

Lin Yixuan didn't bother him, but began to think about how to find out the ins and outs. Although Mr. Huang was not afraid, he looked upset, and he didn't want her husband to be stared at sooner or later.

When he went to the yamen today, Li Yaonan breathed a sigh of relief, but he finally didn't see that sad look.

The officers winked with laughter, murmured gossip, and occasionally a sentence of Lord Huang's defeat could still reach the ears of the husband and wife.

Li Yaonan was extremely depressed, and Lin Yixuan wanted to laugh or not. It wasn't that he was gloating at the misfortune, but that his husband was in trouble this time. It really made people laugh and cry. In fact, it wasn't really a defeat for Mr. Huang, but he was truly convinced that someone was stumped by his husband. Also ideological education for the husband.

When he got home and saw his two sons, Li Yaonan relaxed. He stayed with his sons for a while, checked their schoolwork, and had dinner. In the evening, he talked to Sun Ruisi. First of all, naturally, he paid attention to his life events, and then went to the main topic, how to improve his prestige and dispel the doubts of the governor.