Chapter 131 Extra

With the enthronement of the Twelfth Prince, Li Yaonan's reputation rose to a higher level.

As his son, Li Xu became Xiang Momo. He went from being a good son-in-law in the eyes of various wives to a fast-moving son-in-law that the ministers in the DPRK and China were vying for.

The court and in-laws moved the whole body.

In the past, the throne was undecided, and Li Yaonan was labeled as the Twelve Prince. No matter how good Li Xu was, if he really wanted to choose him as his son-in-law, he had to think carefully. Ministers who did not want to participate in party disputes naturally excluded him from the list of sons-in-law.

Since ancient times, the struggle for the throne has been like a big gamble, and it has become soaring into the sky, and it has been defeated and ruined.

Li Yaonan is the imperial teacher of the current dynasty. He not only has the merit of following the dragon, but he is also a great scholar in the dynasty. As his eldest son, Li Xu's worth has skyrocketed. People are vying for them. Once they enter the palace, the gate is as deep as the sea. The real noble clan would not want to send their daughters to suffer in the palace. , that can't be found even with a lantern.

Of course, the most important thing is that they value the prospects of the Li House. As long as the Li family does not rebel, there is absolutely no problem in ensuring the wealth of the three generations.

The hearts and minds of the dignitaries became active. Li Xu was young and promising, and he still had classmates with the emperor. Mr. Li had a successor, and the rise of the Li Mansion was inevitable. Now everyone wants to try their luck and see which girl can be a bird. When the screen was selected, they sent people to inquire, but they almost didn't break the door of the Loei Mansion.

Lin Yixuan has been very troubled recently. His son is too good, and there are too many people who come to inquire about the news, which makes him very annoying.

In the flower hall of the Li Mansion, Lin Yixuan was talking to Mrs. Yang Yushi.

"My niece, she is not only beautiful, but also has a very soft temperament. The director of the house is a good hand. It's not me who praises her. If I didn't really value your kid, I wouldn't come to say this..."

Lin Yixuan smiled until his face stiffened. He pushed it four or five or six, and politely declined: "My boy's marriage, his father has the final say, and the children and grandchildren will have their own children and grandchildren. His father said that he will get married after he is eighteen years old."

Madam Yang was dissatisfied, and immediately said: "How did this happen? After he is eighteen years old, all the daughters of good people will be engaged, you can't listen to the man, what does he know, then it will not delay your boy. , Besides, you can also get married first, my niece is of the same family as yours, she has a gentle and virtuous temperament, and you will like it."

Lin Yixuan frowned, his eyes flashed impatience, and said lightly, "I like it. He is preparing to take the imperial examination now, but he can't take care of it at the moment, his father is going to let him be a little older and then kiss him."

Mrs. Yang said with a smile on her face: "Well done in the imperial examination, Father Tiger There is no dog, as expected of Mr. Li's teaching, your kid is a promising one, it doesn't matter, my niece can afford it."

Lin Yixuan was displeased, Madam Yang couldn't understand human language or something, he didn't agree to this marriage, Lin Yixuan's tone became tougher: "No need, it's not good to delay the young lady. I'll talk about my kid's marriage in a few years."

Mrs. Yang's face sank, and she was very unhappy. Although Li Yaonan was a high-ranking person, After all, he is an upstart in the court. Not only does he have no family support behind him, but he also has no help in the court. It can be said that he is single-handedly. If he makes a mistake, the Li family will collapse in an instant, which can be compared to the big family. To be so disrespectful, I really don't know how to praise.

Lin Yixuan's expression is indifferent. He is most annoying to these noble families. He doesn't know if he has any skills, but there are too many rules. He looks down on the noble families who are good at camping, and the children of the poor family who have no background. Who do you think they are, let him say just two words - hypocritical!

The atmosphere in the room became stiff. At this moment, the maid came in to communicate: "Young Master, Mrs. Wei Guogong is here."

Lin Yixuan's heart was relieved, and a smile appeared on his face: "Please come soon."

Mrs. Yang's face was not good-looking. She and Mrs. Wei Guogong didn't deal with it. She wanted to leave, but she was afraid that others would think she was afraid.

Mrs. Wei Guogong walked into the flower hall with a smile. She glanced at Mrs. Yang first, and then said with a smile: "I didn't know Mr. Lin had a guest, but I am bothering you today. I didn't bother you, Mrs. Yang is really a rare guest."

Lin Yixuan's lips curled into a smile, and she instantly understood the meaning of her words. The Yang family prided itself on being clean. Their ancestors once had great Confucian scholars. Although their descendants were not up to their standards, they carried out some clean-cut family traditions to the end. , Before the Twelfth Prince ascended the throne, the Yang family avoided him, and he came to visit today, isn't he a rare visitor?

Lin Yixuan smiled and said, "Don't disturb me if you say anything. Madam is here, and you are full of brilliance. Please sit down."

Mrs. Wei Guogong took a seat and glanced around, raised her eyebrows and smiled, "I heard that Mr. Li is going to start a class at the Imperial College. , I don't know what the regulations are,

Mrs. Yang?" Madam Yang said with a cold face, full of posture, and proudly said: "The old man is already old, and the matter of starting school should be left to the young people."

Mrs. Wei Guogong sneered, who doesn't care now . You know, Li da talent is outstanding, and Mrs. Yang is afraid that he cherishes feathers and dares not come forward to make a name for himself.

Lin Yixuan didn't say a word, Mrs. Wei Guogong was from a noble family, and Mrs. Yang Yushi was from a Qingliu family. The two sides had been at odds for a long time, so they had to make trouble so as not to bother him.

Madam Yang felt sullen and sat down for a while before leaving.

Mrs. Wei Guogong was disdainful, and when she saw her leaving, she scolded: "I really think I am a jerk."

Lin Yixuan smiled meaningfully, and said lightly: "The emperor likes their temperament."

Mrs. Wei Guogong sighed and stopped talking immediately, isn't it, those Qingliu families, except for the real big families, are not famous, but the emperor likes this kind of people, otherwise, they are stinky and hard. Virtue, there is no place to stand in the court.

After a moment of silence, Mrs. Wei Guogong turned and said, "I didn't deliver the invitation today, so I shouldn't have come to the door, just to see the people coming and going in your family. I'm anxious, for fear that you will be a bit late and you have decided on Ling Lang's marriage. Then I can't regret it."

Lin Yixuan was quite helpless, and the ladies who came to the door recently were almost all about this topic, and said with a smile, "My son's marriage, his father has the final say."

Mrs. Wei Guogong raised her eyebrows and said: " Don't fool people, let me be accurate, Ling Lang's marriage, what regulations do you and Mr. Li have, and let me have a bottom line, you should understand that my daughter is not worried about marriage, and values ​​your kid. It's also because your family style is good, and with a father-in-law like you, my daughter will definitely not suffer if she gets married."

Having said that, Lin Yixuan is not easy to refuse, so he says he doesn't like dealing with these ladies. After thinking for a moment, he said bluntly: "Don't lie to Madam, Xu'er's marriage, we respect his opinion. After all, we have to spend a lifetime, and we must find someone he likes."

Mrs. Wei Guogong frowned: "This... How can you make friends with a foreigner, how can you be considered like him, isn't your kid a nonsense?"

Lin Yixuan's lips were upturned, and a soft color flashed in his eyes: "My husband and I have a deep love for flounder, and Xu'er has been in love since childhood. Affected, I wish to have one heart and one heart, and the white head will not be separated, and he swears that he will find a compatible wife in the future."

Mrs. Wei Guogong admired her heart, opened her lips, and finally swallowed the words, she could not let the Li family boy When his daughter met him in private, the Duke of Wei couldn't afford to lose face: "Forget it, it's my daughter who is unlucky."

Lin Yixuan glanced at her apologetically, Mrs. Wei Guogong laughed lightly, and quickly put aside the regrets in her heart, sneering: "Okay, the marriage is reluctant, and I ask you to love me, I don't mention today's matter. , your kid is very high-spirited, I would like to see what kind of wife he will find in the future."

Lin Yixuan smiled lightly, and understood what she meant. It was about the reputation of his daughter's family, so he naturally wouldn't talk about it. She smiled lightly: "My children and grandchildren have their own children and grandchildren. I like your daughter very much, and I will definitely find a good husband in the future."

Mrs. Wei Guogong smiled with satisfaction: "Of course, my daughter is naturally good. , a few days ago, Princess Fu also said something, the prince Wentao's martial arts is really good, but the bad things in her family... alas, don't mention it."

Lin Yixuan smiled lightly, and did not say anything about this, King Fu. It is the uncle of the former emperor. Although his status is noble, his family is in a mess. There are seven or eight children in the Guangshu. The Prince Fu sounds nice, but it is unknown whether he can inherit the throne. Moreover, as the Prince Fu, he is destined to be unable to do anything. Because, whether from the point of view of interests or happiness, Fu Wangfu is not a good object for marriage, and Mrs. Wei Guogong is naturally reluctant to marry her daughter.

The two chatted and chatted for a while, and Mrs. Wei Guogong got up to leave.

Lin Yixuan breathed a sigh of relief. After she left, he immediately asked someone to prepare a salute. He planned to go to another courtyard for a short stay. Although he was a twin, he was also a man. Dealing with these ladies, what a tired word was really unbearable.