Chapter 73

The two agreed on a time and said goodbye to each other. Zhou Qian couldn't come out for too long, and Li Yaonan also missed her husband.

Walking into Jubaozhai, Li Yaonan's face sank, and he heard a burst of sarcasm.

"Yo, isn't this the ninth brother? Why do you come to Jubaozhai, do you need help for your brother?" A frivolous voice sounded, Li Yaonan felt familiar, and after thinking about it carefully, this person should be Lin Zhihan, the husband's Fifth brother.

"Fifth brother, you are wrong, the ninth brother is now Mrs. Tanhua, and I don't know where I need your help, I don't know..."

"Seventh brother, what are you talking about, the ninth brother's life is poor, the elder brother should take care of it, save him To make a swollen face and become a fat man has lost the people of our Hou Mansion."

"The fifth brother said that it is rare for the ninth brother to come to Jubaozhai, but if you like it, I will send it to you for my brother."

Lin Yixuan hugged Xiao Xuer and turned a blind eye, indifferently He said to the shopkeeper, "You have a lot of flies here today, it's time to clean up." The

shopkeeper shrank his head and pretended to be a turtle. Their family quarreled, and it had nothing to do with him.

"What did you say..." Lin Zhihao was furious, and looking at his posture, he wanted to rush to fight, and he didn't care that Lin Yixuan was still holding the baby in his hand.

Li Yaonan's face was ugly, he stepped in and frowned, "Father."

Lin Yixuan smiled, turned around, and Xiao Xu'er also turned around, ahhh! He waved directly at Li Yaonan, his little mouth murmured, and he didn't know what he was saying.

Li Yaonan's face softened, a smile appeared on his lips, he reached out to hug his son, and asked with concern, "Are you tired?"

Lin Yixuan shook his head, but Li Yaonan didn't believe it. Shuang'er's physique was no better than that of a man. Xiao Xu'er was getting heavier and heavier now. Holding him was like holding a weight. Holding Xu'er in one hand, he took out a handkerchief from his arms with the other: "Here."

Lin Yixuan smiled and glanced at his husband playfully. This handkerchief was still used to wipe Xiao Xu'er's mouth.

The corners of Li Yaonan's lips curved, and he understood what the husband meant, but he was a big man. If he hadn't been holding Xu'er today, he wouldn't be wearing a veil, so he asked the husband to do it first.

The husband looked back and forth, but it was as if no one else was there, ignoring the two cockfighting cocks with big eyes and small eyes.

"So you are Tanhua Lang." Lin Zhihao looked contemptuous, and his attitude was arrogant. When he saw the two of them, he was angry. Yesterday, his grandfather lost his temper, and he remembered it clearly.

"Who are you?" Li Yaonan asked lightly, holding his son, without looking him in the eye.

Lin Zhihao came up angrily: "I'm his seventh brother."

"Oh!" Li Yaonan smiled slightly: "It turned out to be the seventh brother, I should have said it earlier. Bullying my husband alone, Xu'er is still young, what should I do if I'm scared, it's not me saying, Brother Qi, it's your fault."

Lin Yixuan turned his face away and tried his best to hold back his laugh, but his husband beat him upside down. It's simply unbelievable.

"You..." Lin Zhihao was so angry that he was too choked to speak.

Lin Zhihan snorted coldly and hurriedly helped the seventh brother: "Well, you ninth brother-in-law, you are indiscriminate as soon as you speak, you are really eloquent, and you can speak in a high-sounding manner if you don't recognize your six relatives, bah!"

Li Yaonan is not angry. If he is angry, he will lose. Jubaozhai is a rich family. Xicheng was originally a gathering place for shops. He can't afford to lose that person. The wind is strict, I don't dare to cling to the powerful, and it's not easy to study hard for ten years in a cold window. I think I'm proud of myself, why should my uncle and brother embarrass me."

Today, if you change your position, Li Yaonan is the rich and noble side, and this kind of saying of distancing the relationship, It is definitely unreasonable, it will only make people feel that he dislikes the poor and loves the rich.

But now, some people may think that Li Yaonan is stupid, that he doesn't know how to change, but in the bottom of his heart, he is absolutely admired, not everyone can have the courage to reject such a prominent Yue family.

"You..."

"Zhihao—" A faint voice sounded, and a person came out of the room, about twenty-five or sixteen years old, with a handsome appearance, a cold face, and a low eye with sharp eyes.

Lin Zhihao was still showing his teeth and claws just now, and when he heard this voice, he immediately turned into a house cat.

"Tanhualang." The man looked at him casually, his calm eyes without any emotion.

Li Yaonan covered the splendor in his eyes, and clearly felt that a kind of contempt that was not placed in his eyes was really unpleasant!

"The next official is here." Li Yaonan bowed and saluted, and recognized at a glance that the man was wearing a fourth-grade court dress, and there was really a tree behind him to enjoy the shade. For a young fourth-grade official, an ordinary jinshi would probably have to spend a lifetime to achieve this. kind of height.

"You are the ninth brother-in-law, so you don't need to be so polite." Lin Zhize was expressionless, grabbed the initiative with a few words, and assumed the attitude of an elder.

Li Yaonan smiled lightly and did not answer, only glanced at his husband.

Lin Yixuan raised his eyes, looked at Lin Zhize casually, and a sneer appeared on his lips: "Big brother."

Lin Zhize nodded, and didn't pay attention to his cousin. It was just abandoning his son

.

He talked a lot and led his two younger brothers out.

Li Yaonan couldn't recover, turned to look at his husband: "Is this the end?"

Lin Yixuan sneered: "Otherwise, what do you want?" Moreover, Lin Zhize is the eldest son of the uncle, and also the eldest grandson of the Hou family. He has been educated differently since he was a child. He is a rare capable person and a ruthless person. How can he be like Lin Zhihan's few cowards, only Know how to fight bravely.

Ah, ah, Xiao Xu'er grabbed a piece of jade pendant and didn't let go. Seeing that her father and father ignored her, she cried out in dissatisfaction.

Lin Yixuan chuckled, and then his face was ridiculed. In a blink of an eye, he put on a touch of gentleness and pinched Xiao Xuer's nose: "Naughty devil." Then he said to Li Yaonan, "Don't pay attention to them, I like a jade Guanyin, just for it. Mother sent it."

Li Yaonan nodded and put this matter aside for now, it was just a chance encounter.

On the other side, Lin Zhihao was extremely dissatisfied, and said angrily: "Big brother, look at his arrogant appearance, why don't you tell your brother to clean him up."

Lin Zhize gave his brother a cold look: "Idiot."

"You—" Lin Zhihao His face was flushed red, if this person was not his elder brother, he would have beaten him violently.

"Don't argue with him in the future." Lin Zhihao came to a conclusion in an instant. Since Li Yaonan was not frightened at the Qionglin Banquet, he dared to argue with the ministers of the court, and his stupid brother still bumped into it. Isn't he asking for it? Get angry.

"Is that the case?" Lin Zhihao was annoyed, and a mere tanhuali dared to challenge the Hou Mansion, making the Hou Mansion face disgrace.

"It's just a tanhualang, you value him too much." Lin Zhize said calmly, not taking Li Yaonan to heart at all, even if he has outstanding abilities, what if he is in the eyes of the emperor? A small person, there have been many tanhualangs over the years, and there are a few people who are really powerful. He values ​​arrogant young people very much, but there is really no need to worry too much about idiots.

Lin Zhihan stood aside as a stake. He was the son of the first-born son of the big house. He was a mud man in the underground of the third house. He could only curry favor with Lin Zhihao.

Lin Yixuan chose a jade Guanyin, and after paying the money, he bought another jade pendant for Xiao Xuer. During the period, Li Yaonan sneaked out, Lin Yixuan smiled knowingly, just pretending he didn't know.

Xiao Xuer was probably tired from playing. She came out of Jubaozhai and fell asleep in her father's arms. Li Yaonan breathed a sigh of relief and felt that her son was the cutest when he was asleep, without Xiao Xuer making trouble. The group soon came to Li's house.

Mother Lin had received a message from her servants earlier, and there was no one in the left and right. When she saw her little grandson, she first reprimanded the two of them: "Xu'er is still young, why don't you be more careful and take him to the street? Come on, what should I do if I collide?"

"No, Xu'er is having a good time, as a child, I just want to take it out for a walk." Lin Yixuan smiled coquettishly.

Mother Lin sullen and pretended to be angry: "Don't I know as much as you?"

"Why, mother, you are our light, the guiding stone on the road of life, you must not be humble." Li Yaonan hurriedly flattered , it's always right to coax your mother-in-law first.

"You guys." Mother Lin was amused and shook her head again and again. She really couldn't do anything about them. She warned, "Xu'er is still young, and there is a lot of sickness on the street. You guys are still ignorant."

Lin Yixuan nodded hurriedly, indicating that he was taught. Li Yaonan was also very annoyed. He originally thought that a nine-month-old child would be no problem to take to the street, but he forgot that there were no vaccines in ancient times, not to mention that he almost encountered a collision today.

Mother Lin talked about them again, Yang Yi joked from time to time, and the family was happy.

That night, Li Yaonan and Lin Yixuan lived in Lin's mother's house. After the nurse took Xu'er down, Li Yaonan took out a hairpin from her sleeve, gently inserted it into her husband's hair, and praised, "It's so beautiful."

Lin Yixuan With a slight smile on his face, a blush appeared on his cheeks, although he knew that her husband had a gift for him, at this moment, he still felt sweet in his heart, and said softly: "I like it very much."

Li Yaonan smiled proudly: "Of course, your husband His eyes have always been good."

Lin Yixuan gave him a sideways look, and he was quite used to her husband's temperament that just gave him a little sunshine.

Not to mention the lingering love between husband and wife at night, the next day, Mother Lin always stared at Lin Yixuan's belly.

Lin Yixuan was embarrassed by her, and gave her husband a stern look. Really, he didn't know how to control himself in his parents' family. However, Lin Yixuan felt a little bit disappointed when he touched his stomach. He knew that it was difficult to get pregnant, but he really wanted to have another baby. One.

Fortunately, Li Yaonan didn't know about this, otherwise he would definitely educate his husband that it would be impossible to get pregnant too soon, at least after Xu'er was two years old, this was the safest time.