Chapter 96

Afterwards, the village chief took him for a walk in the mountains and looked at the rice by the fields.

Li Yaonan pointed to a sloping land: "Why isn't there rice growing there?" The

village chief glanced at him, the meaning in his eyes was obvious, he regarded him as the eldest young master who did not distinguish between grains, and explained: "The slope is higher and there is no water for irrigation. Li Yaonan was depressed .

Although he did not distinguish between grains, he had never eaten pork or seen pigs running. He wondered, "Why don't we use canals to irrigate? The terrain here is good, and we should be able to build terraces.

" He: "What are terraced fields?"

Li Yaonan said in a knot, his brows furrowed into a ball. Although he had seen terraced fields and knew the general principle, he knew nothing about farming, but he didn't know how to explain it in detail.

The village chief stopped talking, and regarded Li Yaonan as the eldest young master who was involved in world affairs.

Li Yaonan thought for a while, broke off a branch, drew a few strokes on the ground, and tried to use simple and easy-to-understand words to say: "Terraces are to build ridges with stones at suitable positions to form the prototype of the plot, and at the same time use a series of embankments. Conserving water sources, you see, for example, this is a sloping land, the terraced fields rise slowly, and the channels are dug along the paddy fields..." The

more the village chief looked, the brighter his eyes became, and he was amazed. He didn't expect this old man to be young It's light, it's really quite capable, but the village chief shook his head: "There is no water in the high places, so how come dams and even if there are channels, they can't be irrigated, and terraced fields are not feasible."

Li Yaonan frowned: "The nearby water source is in Where?" The

village chief led him and walked slowly along the way, introducing the local people while walking. Many villagers would greet them enthusiastically when they saw them. The girl even pointed at Li Yaonan, her cheeks blushing ashamed. , look over here from time to time.

Although it was afternoon, there were still many girls washing clothes by the river. Some girls even sang folk songs to Li Yaonan. The anxious young man stared at Li Yaonan and looked at Li Yaonan very badly.

The village chief kept his face straight all the way, and when he saw that Li Yaonan didn't look sideways, he relaxed. He didn't understand the rules of the official, but the girls in the village would never be spoiled.

Little did he know that Li Yaonan was fortunate to have the village chief by his side. The bold girl was simply too much to bear.

When he came to the river, Li Yaonan looked around. It was not so much a river as it was a small stream. The water was very clear and the water surface was not wide, about three meters.

Li Yaonan stepped on a few stones, observed the surrounding terrain, and walked upstream in the direction of the stream until he could see the whole village. Waterfall: "If a waterwheel is installed here, and several large ponds are dug there, do you think it is feasible to store water?" The

village chief thought for a moment: "What is a waterwheel?"

Li Yaonan was speechless, and suddenly A little discouraged, he waved his hand: "Forget it, is there a carpenter in the village?" The

village chief nodded: "Yes, the Ava's craftsmanship is good, and when he was young, he worked for others in the town."

"Do you have a pen and ink?" Li Yaonan He asked suddenly, his tone was quite helpless, and he didn't expect anything in his heart.

The village chief thought for a while, then hesitantly said: "Will waste paper work?"

Li Yaonan twitched the corners of his lips: "Okay, waste paper is waste paper, I'll draw a picture in a while, you ask the carpenter to do the same, and try the water. What is the effect of the car, if the village chief thinks it is feasible, I will solve the problem of the road, but the problem of farming..." The

village chief immediately said: "If the terraced fields are feasible, the old man will persuade the villagers."

Li Yaonan nodded. Seeing that it was getting dark, he immediately went back with the village chief. He was not interested in staying here for one night, not to mention that there were many mosquitoes in the mountains, it was not because he was too hypocritical, but he was really not used to it.

After returning, Li Yaonan dispatched his subordinates to collect the mountain goods, and he drew a drawing himself and told the village chief in detail how to install and use it.

After all, the village chief was a peasant. After Li Yaonan explained it, he made inferences from one case to another, and instantly saw the benefits of the waterwheel.

Li Yaonan finally felt a little comfort in his heart. If the village chief still asked three questions, he felt that he was going crazy.

After the waterwheel was settled, Li Yaonan and the village chief asked for two people, both of whom were good hunters.

The village chief didn't ask much. Knowing that Li Yaonan offered three taels of silver, he did not hesitate to launch two strong guys. One of them was the A Zhuzi they had met before. The village chief didn't believe it until this moment. Sir, I really want to do something good for them.

Li Yaonan was satisfied, and then asked: "Is there any other villages nearby that are difficult to travel on? The village chief will help to inquire. If the road is built, I will pay attention to the convenience of everyone, and will not just look for a cottage." The

village chief heard what he said, Instead, he felt more at ease and assured: "Don't worry, sir, this old man will definitely handle this matter."

Li Yaonan nodded and warned: "By the way, before the matter is completed, remember not to leak the news, this official does not want anyone to obstruct it.

" His heart froze, and he nodded hurriedly: "The old man will not tell the story."

Li Yaonan nodded and smiled: "There is no need to be so nervous, if the village chief has something to call me, just let A Zhuzi pass the word, and other cottages, if the village chief If you have time, please help to contact me, it is best to find a few more strong men, my yamen is short of yamen servants, this official is new to Chadao and is not familiar with the place, if there is local guidance, it will be much more convenient to do things."

The village chief made up his mind automatically, only being an official and doing things with intentions, but he was blocked in the middle, and even patted his chest and said a lot of guarantees.

Li Yaonan smiled but didn't say a word. Although he didn't know what the village chief was thinking about, he wanted this effect. At present, the problem he wanted to solve was that he had no one to use. To deal with the locals, he naturally had to use the locals. The power of mountain people cannot be underestimated.

As long as the interests of the mountain people are linked together, he is not afraid of breaking the momentum of several major families.

I came empty-handed, and when I went back, I came back with a full load.

Li Yaonan frowned and fully realized the difficulties of the mountain people. It is not easy to move something down the mountain. Fortunately, the village chief sent a few people to escort him, otherwise he was afraid that he would not be able to walk back to the town overnight.

The group was on their way all night. At night, they heard ghosts crying and wolf howling in the forest. Li Yaonan's tired footsteps instantly became fast and fast. When they returned, it was nearly an hour earlier than when they came, and people's potential was really forced out.

After arriving at the inn, Li Yaonan asked people to arrange the rooms. Since it was already night, the innkeeper adjusted some things at will. Everyone ate and drank, and hurriedly washed and slept.

When Li Yaonan returned to the bedroom, he found that several blisters had formed on the soles of his feet. This was still under the condition of rubbing the medicine. Otherwise, it would have been more serious. The officials on the TV who observe the people's feelings, travel around the mountains and waters, eat, drink and have fun, seek justice, and then play a domineering trick, are absolutely deceitful.

The next day, Li Yaonan invited the mountain people to have a big meal. After that, he bought a lot of gifts. He sent them away in the afternoon and

hurried back to Tongjing Mansion. It was already night, and it was the first time that A Zhuzi and Sha Zai came to such an exquisite place. The mansion, looking around carefully along the way, for fear of breaking something.

Li Yaonan smiled kindly, so that they don't have to be nervous and try to be as casual as possible, and arrange errands for them in a few days.

With an uneasy mood, A Zhuzi and Sha Zai settled in the Tongju mansion, wearing silk clothes, eating fragrant rice, and meat every day, they felt like a dream.

The two naive young men admired Li Yaonan.

However, Li Yaonan knew in his heart that the matter was not over, no matter how many ideas he had, if he couldn't implement it, everything would be on paper.

To build a road, you must have money, and the Ministry of Household will definitely not allocate funds, so you have to find a way to make people willing to pay. Delayed again and again.

Li Yaonan took out the sorted map and lightly drew a stroke on Qili Village. Then his eyes moved to the surrounding villages. He gave himself a month to draw all the towns around Qili Village and repair it. After the road, the first thing he wants to get rid of is the county magistrate of Lin County. What do you want him to do with such a useless thing?

The next day when he came to the yamen, Li Yaonan discussed with the prefect, and wanted to get a few people to work in the yamen.

He Zhifu knew in his heart that Mr. Li wanted to install people, and he had no objection to this. This kind of thing is not uncommon in officialdom, as long as it doesn't hinder him.

Tongzhi didn't want to, and said displeasedly, "The number of people in the yamen is limited, so how can you add it at will, Master Li doesn't even understand the rules."

Li Yaonan smiled lightly, but was not angry: "The lower official understands, so prepare for the jurisdiction. Substitute. " Master Li was choked: "The yacha

has never made mistakes, I am afraid that it is inappropriate for Master Li to act like this." Li Yaonan hooked the corner of his lips: "Since you are someone who knows the same thing, how can a subordinate officer be so embarrassed to ask him? It

's more appropriate for adults."

"You..." Li Xuezhen was so angry that his face was as black as the bottom of a pot.

He Zhifu has nothing to do with himself and hangs up.

Li Yaonan said nonchalantly: "I just went to the emperor for a memorial service a few days ago, and the situation in Yunnan is indeed unsatisfactory."

He Zhifu was surprised: "Why doesn't this official know?"

Li Yaonan smiled lightly: "This official is a secret file, which one ? Dare to trouble the prefect."

He Zhifu's expression darkened, knowing that Li Tongju had another channel.

Li Tongzhi's face is also not good. Master Li's words are like putting him on the opposite side, and said coldly: "Master Li came to Yuxi to take office, you haven't met the governor yet."

Li Yaonan frowned, not surprised by this, said lightly. : "No problem, my husband was born in Jingyang Hou's mansion, so the governor must give him some face."

Li Tongzhi's face was pale, and he himself relied on his wife to ascend the throne. Although he did not look down on Li Yaonan, he was envious of a prominent family in the capital at the same time. There is a bit of jealousy, why can't he marry such a good lady, even a husband.

Li Yaonan doesn't mind making them feel a little bit jealous, so that he can do things better. People say that there are three fires when a new official takes office.

"What does Lord Li mean?" He Zhifu's eyes were dim, he understood that Lord Li could not mention the emperor for no reason.

Li Tongzhi turned his head to look at him, no matter how dissatisfied he was, after all, he was the emperor's confidant, and he had the support of the Jingyang Marquis behind him, so he had to give some face.

Li Yaonan smiled slightly: "Xiaguan has nothing to ask for, I just hope that when Xiaguan does business, the two adults can just keep one eye closed." After a pause, he added: "Two adults rest assured, Xiaguan. It won't be too much."

He Zhifu breathed a sigh of relief, he has always been a confused person, and he is very skilled with mud, which is not difficult for him.

Li Tongzhi pondered for a moment, and responded with a smile on his face. The so-called moment and moment, Li Yaonan has such a backstage, no matter what he does, his wife is the daughter of the Yi ethnic group, and he can't be involved in the end, maybe he can still pick it up There are a lot of benefits, and the rest is up to him. Anyway, Master Li also said that he will not act too much.

Li Yaonan accepts it as soon as he sees it. After all, Qianglong doesn't overwhelm the local snakes. He understands that his words can at most make them jealous, but in reality, it won't make a big difference. However, this is enough!