Chapter 48

Li Yaonan didn't know whether to laugh or cry, and after recalling the feeling just now, he was actually full of regrets, and the little husband ran away before he could taste it!

Li Yaonan decided that he had to talk to the little husband when he went back, and told him that kissing was not like that. With that in mind, Li Yaonan didn't delay, and walked to the main courtyard. It was almost night, and it was time to rest.

Lin Yixuan had returned to normal a long time ago, with a docile and shy look. Seeing Li Yaonan's face did not change, there was no trace of the playfulness just now.

Li Yaonan looked at him with deep meaning, with a hint of playfulness and a hint of ambiguity in his eyes.

Lin Yixuan responded calmly, pretending he didn't see it, aside from his blushing face, everything seemed normal.

Li Yaonan smiled lowly, and his heart became more and more itchy. He wanted to tease his little husband, and he pulled him into his arms. Li Yaonan said in a teaching tone, "You did something wrong just now."

Lin Yixuan was stunned and tightened Biting his lip, he looked at him resentfully, didn't the husband not object just now? What was going on at the moment, before he could understand, Li Yaonan leaned down, tapped his lips lightly, and said with a smile, "It should be like this."

Li Yaonan tentatively stuck out his tongue and licked it. , I felt that the taste was not bad, and immediately kissed his lips deeply.

Lin Yixuan's head was blank, his cheeks flushed red to the roots of his ears, although he took the initiative just now, but now the situation is reversed, and he is embarrassed.

Li Yaonan was very satisfied with his reaction, and after kissing enough, he let go of his little husband.

The two groomed and washed, until they fell asleep on the bed, Lin Yixuan's eyes were still erratic, his face flushed with shame, he could only divert his attention by hugging the sleeping child, two villains were fighting in his heart, one told him to pursue the victory, Quickly take down his husband, but one is awkward, alas! How embarrassing that is!

In the tangle, Lin Yixuan fell asleep in a daze.

Li Yaonan stared at his sleeping face and smiled lightly. He understood what little husband was thinking, and felt that it was almost time. He didn't hate little husband, he even liked it very much. When he saw his son and husband, his heart was about to fall. Melted, that kind of thing is always difficult at the beginning. After a year of self-regulation, he thinks he can accept it, but...

A sly smile flashed in Li Yaonan's eyes. The little husband did everything possible to seduce him. It's very interesting. The scientific examination is just around the corner, and he is not in a hurry for other things. He decided to wait a little longer, just in time to raise the little husband's body.

The poor little husband didn't know that he was teased by his husband again.

The next day, life went on as usual, Li Yaonan continued to study in the study, Lin Yixuan tried his best, ordered his servants to buy a lot of saltpeter, arranged a large yard, ordered them to strictly guard, recruited a few confidants, and started. Ice engineering.

Li Yaonan let him play with it, his little husband just likes this, as long as he is happy.

Warm days always pass very fast. Since the two kissed, there has been more intimacy in their daily interactions. Every morning, Li Yaonan will give her husband a light kiss on the forehead, and he will also kiss him when he is happy. a bit.

It took only three days for Lin Yixuan to go from being shy to getting used to it, to fighting back from time to time, and coming back secretly.

Li Yaonan only sighed in his heart that his little husband is really flexible and can learn everything quickly!

Liu mama watched, it was both gratifying and uncomfortable. In broad daylight, the relationship between the young master and the uncle was also very good. Although this is a good thing, it is...a bit immoral! If you let outsiders see that you

are still worried about Madam Liu, others will not know it, and even if they know, who will care!

Li Yaonan usually pays attention to details, and will never make deviant actions when there are many people. It's just that Mama Liu can see some clues when she is old and mature. Li Yaonan said that the intimacy between husband and wife is normal, and Mama Liu doesn't need to make a fuss. , I only blame her for being too shrewd, who is to blame?

This is probably the so-called dog taking the mouse, and the kindness of Liu Mama was in vain.

Lin Yixuan was extremely happy. For a whole August, he made a full 9,000 taels of silver notes. According to Li Yaonan, it was so refreshing that Yangzhou was indeed a prosperous and prosperous place.

On Li Yaonan's side, he reviewed his homework again, focusing on the answer sheets of the previous year's rural exam. He was convinced that the modern sea-questioning tactics would have a certain effect.

In the test questions, where he felt immature, he would ask Lin Yixuan for advice. He didn't feel inferior at all. Lin Yixuan's knowledge was better than him, and he would only feel proud.

Zhang Qixian did not come for more than ten days in a row, and Li Yaonan felt a little strange. When he arrived at the Zhang residence, he found out that the third cousin was complaining all the time.

Li Yaonan had no sympathy for this at all, and only smiled at him mockingly, acting like a good child, asking the elders of the Zhang family for advice on things they didn't understand.

The second uncle was relieved, and nodded repeatedly, other people's children are good, so the second uncle instantly turned into a stepfather, and the third cousin was ravaged again, until the day he went to Jinling, his face was not better.

Li Yaonan doesn't care either, the third cousin is very smart and has a good brain, but his heart is not on learning, he only likes poetry and songs, and he always wants to be a romantic talent, otherwise he would have won the award a few years ago. How could he wait until now, the second uncle also hates iron.

As September approached, the weather was getting cooler, and Li Yaonan was about to rush to Jinling. Lin Yixuan put down everything in his hands and began to salute him.

Li Yaonan felt warm in his heart. He remembered that when he went to Suzhou, the little husband was confinement. Not eating well, not sleeping well, not used to doing anything.

Now that I have a little husband to manage, the feeling is different. It's just...

Li Yaonan looked at the two big boxes at the door, and didn't know if he was moved or had a headache.

Lin Yixuan smiled lightly and sneered at him: "Look at you stupid, these are not for you to take to the exam room." After speaking, he lifted the curtain of the carriage and pointed to a big bag inside: "This is what the exam is for. ." There are incense burners, smoking tablets, kettles, candles, pens, ink, quilts, inkstones, a pillow and a small toilet bowl, which will not emit peculiar smell when the lid is closed, as well as a basin and a stack of handkerchiefs. Son, except for food, everything is readily available.

Lin Yixuan looked at him softly, and then carefully instructed: "You go to Jinling to prepare the food. Although the weather has turned cold now, I am afraid that it will break if you leave it for too long.

" Come: "It's still husband being careful."

Lin Yixuan blushed slightly, pointed to a servant and said, "This time I'll take him too, run errands for you, bring tea and water, etc., it's better than you alone. Li Yaonan felt ashamed in his heart .

He really forgot to take someone to serve him in the last test. It's really stupid to think about it. On a hot day, he even went to the yamen to break his head to see the list.

"You also have to take good care of yourself and your son." Li Yaonan took his hand, put it on his lips and kissed it, and then instructed someone to put the box on the carriage, so as not to have to move it when he was leaving go.

That night, husband and wife said goodbye, Xiao Xuer can now make ahhhhh sounds, and her little claws will hurt people, and she wants to grab anything she sees. The interruption was swept away, and the atmosphere became warm.

Early the next morning, when Li Yaonan was about to leave, Lin Yixuan couldn't help but red eyes, holding the child and looking at his husband reluctantly.

"Don't worry, I'll be back soon."

"I know." Lin Yixuan said gloomily, he knew that Li Yaonan would be back soon, but he would still miss him.

Li Yaonan smiled, he couldn't help his little husband, and whispered in his ear quietly.

Lin Yixuan glared at him angrily, and a blush appeared on his face.

Li Yaonan smiled comfortably, hugged the squeamish young son, stepped on the carriage, and waved: "Go back quickly."

Lin Yixuan stared at him in a daze, watching the carriage gradually drifting away, until he could no longer find a trace. With a disappointed face, he turned back to the house.

He found that his husband had just left, and he had already started to miss him.

This time, Li Yaonan was traveling with his cousin Zhang San, and the two made an appointment to meet at Shili Pavilion outside the city.

Zhang Qixian didn't look good when he saw him, and he looked like he wanted to bite him: "You are here."

Li Yaonan was gentle and polite, and cupped his hands: "Hello, third cousin."

"I'm not good." Zhang Qixian said seriously, pulling After getting into a long tone, he patted his face: "Look, my mother said that I am thin and my spirit is withered. I am not good at all."

Li Yaonan sneered and said mercilessly: "You have become a big man. Fat man, the second aunt will also call you thin."

"What do you mean? Do you still have sympathy?" Zhang Qixian was displeased, he got into Li Yaonan's carriage and sent the servant away, intending to have a theory with his little cousin.

Li Yaonan hurriedly said, "Don't, you are a romantic genius, you must not turn into a second uncle."

Zhang Qixian glared at him: "You also know that my father is annoying, so why don't you save me?"

Li Yaonan raised his eyebrows and smiled, but of course he wouldn't tell him, in fact, he was still in trouble: "The second uncle is the elder, you also listen. Be obedient, don't let him worry about it, after the title is inscribed on the gold list, you can do whatever you want, and presumably the second uncle won't gossip any more."

"That's what you said too." Zhang Qixian nodded, frowning in thought, his eyes getting brighter and brighter. , the more I thought about it, the more I felt that this was correct, and angrily patted the little girl beside me: "Why didn't I think of it."

Li Yaonan hurriedly stopped him: "Don't get excited, the carriage is not strong, and I can't stand your strength.

" Virtuous!" Zhang Qixian gave him a sideways glance, typical of crossing the river and demolishing the bridge, turned around, got off the carriage, and returned to his own car.

Li Yaonan was surprised to find that this cousin of his own actually started to study seriously, eating and sleeping with this policy in mind.

Li Yaonan was speechless, wondering if the second uncle would feel relieved when he saw the performance of the third cousin!

But for him, the effect was obvious. When he found out that the third cousin was so serious, how could he dare to neglect him? He studied his homework more diligently along the way, and decided that he must be among the best in the exam this time.