Chapter 75

Zhou Qian was in a happy mood, and after thinking about it carefully in his heart, he felt more and more that this plan was feasible. No matter how noisy he was, as long as he had his father to help cover, not only would his reputation not be damaged, but he might not be able to win because he was separated from the government. Less sympathy.

Li Yaonan had a stern look and sighed for Zhou Yushi. Having such a son, it was hard to think about.

Li Mingzhang was amused in his heart, Zhou Yushi was usually old-fashioned and serious, and the house was strict.

However, Li Mingzhang glanced at Zhou Qian worriedly: "If Master Zhou wants to make a move, don't resist it."

Zhou Qian nodded, he knew that once this plan was implemented, the pain of flesh and blood would be indispensable, but he had suffered before. Is the pain of flesh and blood less?

Li Yaonan echoed: "If your father hits you, you will cry. It's better to cry so that the neighbors know. By the way, my cousin lives next door to your house. If you need help, just squeak."

Zhou Qian was full of black lines and cried. , what has he become, but after all, I thank Li Yaonan for his kindness. It wasn't until not long after that, when he was beaten by Lao Tzu, his skin was ripped apart, and he burst into tears. Then he understood what Li Yaonan's intention was. If he cried aloud and let people see his tragic appearance, he could see that his Lao Tzu was uncomfortable. He thinks it's worth it.

A few people were drinking tea and chatting, and let's not mention this. This is Zhou Qian's housework.

The days that followed were very peaceful. Seven days later, an auspicious day was chosen, and Zhang Qixian moved to the Zhang residence. A large banquet was held that day, and many scholars from the same department came.

Lin Yixuan was so busy that his feet didn't touch the ground, Li Yaonan felt a little distressed, and secretly blamed his cousin, there was no one in charge at home, and what kind of banquet was held, his husband was so tired that his husband lost weight, and Xiao Xuer also missed his father.

Lin Yixuan was also angry in his heart, he knew that the third cousin would make an inch. Unlike Li Yaonan, he was not at all worried that the third cousin would suffer in the officialdom. Although his husband is also thick-skinned, he is arrogant in his bones, and he will never make friends with people he despises. Like his cousin, he has friends all over the world, and after a banquet is held, the guests are like clouds, and he is exhausted.

Zhang Qixian moved to a new house, and the husband and wife were completely quiet. These days, Li Yaonan has resumed the works of ancient romances. Two chapters a day are sent to Lianjun Wangfu on time. As for whether it will be passed on to the emperor, Li Yaonan is not worried. Just wait for the court to send officials.

Generally speaking, for the new scholars, the first class will be sent to the Hanlin Academy, and the second class will be selected according to the best. Unsurprisingly, he should be the editor of the Hanlin Academy.

After Lin Yixuan was free, he focused on his own layout. Seeing that his husband was going to take office, he had to prepare in advance for everything. There is a saying that people are good at being deceived. Before, he always had to weigh a few points first. At present, the situation in Beijing, the battle between several princes has just begun, and he does not want, nor does he want his husband to participate in it.

Three days later, the court came down and ordered Li Yaonan to take up the post of editor of the Hanlin Academy. Zhang Qixian was also dispatched to the Hanlin Academy, where he was assigned a pen style of Bapin, and the two brothers were considered to be separated.

Early the next morning, Li Yaonan put on his official uniform and went to the Hanlin Academy to report. Knowing that he would be treated coldly, and seeing everyone else busy, as if he was a transparent person, Li Yaonan was not surprised, and went straight to the official in charge and registered him on the record.

Next, when you encounter something you don't understand, you can ask. It doesn't matter if people ignore him. Li Yaonan asks whoever catches him, and he doesn't care whether the other person's face is ugly or not. The literati prides themselves on etiquette.

With a straight face, Li Yaonan just pretended he couldn't see it, and satirized him. Li Yaonan's face was innocent and his attitude was humble. It was just that mouth, and what he said would definitely make people feel ashamed, and it could be called a bad person.

In this way, his first day in the Hanlin Academy has passed, and he is not as good as Zhang Qixian. At least Zhang Qixian has two friends.

Li Yaonan frowned, and he probably understood in his heart that the treatment he received today has nothing to do with Bian Tianhe. It's nothing for a day or two, but if things go on like this...

Li Yaonan sneered, he has patience to endure it slowly. But the emperor, as long as he hugs the emperor's thigh, is he afraid that the wind direction of the Hanlin Academy will not change? It's just a mere cold reception, he can stand it. Moreover, he is not without countermeasures.

Returning home exhausted, seeing the busy husband and the lively and lovely son, the sullen feeling in Li Yaonan's heart was instantly swept away.

"You're back." Lin Yixuan greeted him with a smile. He first helped him with his clothes, and then brought a bowl of tea. He asked with concern, "Are you tired, do you want to wash up first?"

Li Yaonan shook his head and pulled Taking the husband's hand, let him sit on his lap: "I'm not tired, I'm just in a hurry." Others didn't assign him anything at all.

Lin Yixuan thought for a while: "You can get in touch with Lord Ye, he is a friend of my brother, and thanks to his help for the recommendation letter from Mingwei Academy."

"Yes!" Li Yaonan lightly pecked her husband's lips: "Don't worry , I handled it well." Human affection can't be used indiscriminately, and it's not the best policy to ask someone to help him with such a trivial matter.

Lin Yixuan didn't say much anymore. In fact, he didn't know much about the affairs of the officialdom. In his past and present life, he lived in a private house, and what he understood was all conspiracy and tricks. If it was about the right way, he was indeed at a disadvantage.

In the days that followed, Li Yaonan became a ghost in the Hanlin Academy. When he was arrested and asked about his virtues, many people were left speechless. They were afraid of him, but Li Yaonan pretended to be diligent and studious. Those who are insiders will only praise when they see it.

Even the emperor nodded after hearing about it. This son is diligent and tireless. At this time, what the emperor held in his hand was the manuscript of ancient romances.

Li Yaonan's presence was very successful.

At this time, he had been serving in the Hanlin Academy for more than a month.

Li Yaonan was actually very condescending. People who couldn't be offended would never be offended. The Hanlin Academy was not Bian Tianhe's territory. Several officers were happy to see the jokes, but the fire couldn't burn them anyway. The Hanlin Academy has always been the Qingshui Yamen. It is also full of literati and elegant scholars, and the scene of ghosts seeing sorrow can be said to have not been seen in a hundred years.

"Master Yang." Li Yaonan shouted with a smile, walking over with a copy of the Analects in hand, don't think he doesn't know, this Master Yang saw his angry expression yesterday.

Yang Shikai looked vigilant and took a few steps back. At this time, if he put on women's clothes and put on a pitiful expression, it would definitely be a play of a playful young boy forcing a good family woman.

The surroundings were only invisible, and they all stood at a safe distance, keeping their heads down and busy, only their eyes glanced over from time to time.

Li Yaonan was courteous and courteous, and his posture was extremely low: "I heard that Yang Da's talent is outstanding, but the lower officials' knowledge is shallow, and I am really ashamed. Yesterday, I saw Master Yang who seemed to have different opinions, and finally decided to seek each other with shame, and I forgot that Master Yang was generous with his advice. "

Yang Shikai's body is very stiff, and he can't squeeze out a smile. Who doesn't know the whole Hanlin Academy, the question asked by Li Yaonan is definitely not easy to answer, obviously the ancient sages explained it like that, but from Li Yaonan's mouth, he can ask another kind of question. Doubtful, and thought-provoking, I think it makes sense. If you don't want to be discredited, you'd better not meet Li Yaonan. Otherwise, if it spreads out, how can he meet people? He can't answer such a simple question.

But the only thing that is fortunate is that Li Yaonan asked many people, and more than one person was embarrassed.

Mr. Yang regrets it now. He shouldn't be showing his emotions yesterday. He was just a little unconvinced. Li Yaonan was a newcomer, and the people above even told him not to have a good relationship with him.

Yes, Li Yaonan used his own way to get involved in the Hanlin Academy. He couldn't talk much about his friendship with his colleagues, but he could talk about it, because if you show your face, Li Yaonan will definitely use open and honest questions to tell you. Get help nowhere.

Everyone has the feeling of schadenfreude. After one person is unlucky, he likes to see another unlucky. Unconsciously, he will get closer to everyone, nod at the meeting, and say hello, but if Li Yaonan holds a copy of the Analects in his hand, At this time, whoever sees it will shy away, this is the tacit understanding they have developed now.

Hearing Li Yaonan's question, the people who were quietly on the sidelines showed a clear expression on their faces. Master Yang was retaliated by Tanhualang, so stingy.

The person who was asked by Li Yaonan in the past was in a good mood when he saw Lord Yang's stiff face, even though he was jealous.

I just heard Li Yaonan ask humbly: "Xiaguan meditated and thought hard for one night, self-denial and rites are benevolence, and one day's self-denial and rites, the world will return to benevolence. Is benevolence up to oneself, but to others? Can you give me some pointers?" The

corners of Yang's lips twitched, he believed that if he answered that restraining himself to conform to the ritual system is benevolence, Li Yaonan would definitely talk at length, and then turn the problem around and overcome his selfish desires as self-restraint, wouldn't it be a return to ritual? It should follow the cycle of heaven, contradicting each other, it seems unreasonable!

"If Tanhua Lang is free, read more books. This official has other important things to do, so I won't accompany him." Yang Shikai sternly coughed, flicked his sleeves, and turned his head to leave. In fact, if he didn't leave so fast, The serious expression on his face will appear more convincing.

Li Yaonan pouted, there are many ancient and modern interpretations of this Analects of Confucius, no matter how Mr. Yang answered, it is correct, and vice versa. Turning around and seeing that everyone was busy, Li Yaonan's lips twitched into a small smile, but he did not frighten them, and said with a smile: "In recent days, thanks to the care of all the adults, Xiaguan has answered many questions. Today, Xiaguan is in Yunxian Tower has reserved seats, I wonder if all the adults are free?"

"Lord Li is very polite." Ji Jinyong raised his head and stopped busy. The Hanlin Academy was originally a leisurely place, so how could there be so many busy things? : "This official will definitely go."

"Since Mr. Li treats guests, we naturally have to appreciate the light." Liu Guangyuan said immediately.

Everyone nodded, but none of them fell, no matter whether the relationship was good or not, in short, none of the colleagues present today were absent.

Zhang Qixian was very impressed, the lethality of his little cousin was simply admirable.