Chapter 7

Jinglan Courtyard is located in the northernmost corner of Lifu. It is the largest courtyard in the entire Lifu except the main courtyard, and it is also the most remote courtyard. It is separated by a wall and is Ping'an Lane. Ma Yulian arranged this courtyard for him. Well-intentioned, not only makes people unable to gossip, but also sends him far away.

Maybe from the perspective of others, this is his unfavorable performance, but from the perspective of Li Yaonan, he is extremely satisfied. What satisfies him most is the corner door on the side of the yard, which is convenient for going out in the future.

When Li Yaonan arrived at Jinglan Courtyard, Mrs. Li was directing her subordinates to rush around, and she greeted him when she saw him: "Second Young Master, come and have a look, but what are you dissatisfied with? Madam has put a lot of effort into this courtyard, you see. What else needs to be changed?"

Li Yaonan looked around and was quite surprised. There were a lot of furniture in the yard, but they were actually made of huanghuali wood. Ma Yulian is so generous?

As if seeing his doubts, Mammy Li said with a smile, "This is the dowry sent by the bride and groom. The large pieces of furniture have been arranged neatly, and the rest will only be brought in on the day they pass the door."

Li Yaonan nodded, he said yes . I don't know much about the ancient wedding procedures. Anyway, someone will teach them at that time, and there will always be no mistakes.

But where did that weird feeling in his heart come from?

After living two lifetimes, the first time he got married was in ancient times, and he was married to a man. Li Yaonan didn't mention how embarrassing it was. The slight nervousness in his heart was definitely not his emotion.

I don't know if the newlyweds get along well. Although he has no interest in men, he wants to live together. Even if they can't be husband and wife, they can at least be friends, so as not to be too sad in the future. It can't be too bad, he will let him go free when he leaves the Loei House in the future.

Yes, Li Yaonan never thought that he would stay in the Li Mansion for the rest of his life.

In this era of filial piety, he didn't want to, nor did he want to have a few big mountains on his head.

It's just that he has no clue as to how to leave, but the way is always figured out by people. He firmly believes that that day will not be long...

His status in this manor is really embarrassing. Parents are not separated, this refers to the son-in-law, and the son of a concubine, after getting married, the favored can continue to stay in the mansion, and the unloved will be separated from the mansion, which is better than he is not embarrassed or embarrassed.

Li Yaonan walked around the Jinglan Courtyard and was a little surprised. The Jinglan Courtyard was really well decorated. In addition to a few expensive furnishings, there were also famous paintings and calligraphy.

Mammy Li raised her chest and looked proud, as if all this was her credit: "What do you think of the second young master? If there is nothing to change, please move in as soon as possible."

Li Yaonan pointed to the northeast corner of the yard : "Add a small kitchen." In the future, when shopping in the yard, you can go out through the side door and buy whatever you want. Now that he is growing up, he naturally needs to pay more attention to nutrition.

Mammy Li frowned and said unhappily, "The expenses in the house are all from the large kitchen. How would you add a small kitchen here? How would you calculate the cost? Did Madam agree?

" , said indifferently: "If you want to add it, since you respect your wife so much, I will go back to her someday and let you go to her side to serve her?" When he was in the main courtyard before, the reason why he didn't replace Li Ma Mammy, I was also afraid that Madam would not agree, but if Madam Li wanted to leave and wanted to curry favor with Madam, what would happen if he expelled her wish.

Mammy Li was startled, she didn't know at this moment what happened in the main courtyard in the morning, otherwise she wouldn't be so presumptuous, even if she looked down on the second young master, she would always have some scruples in her heart.

"Second Young Master, he just said straight up when he was dissatisfied, why bother to use his wife as an excuse. Although I'll be by your side, my wife is the mistress of the house. If you didn't speak through her, this small kitchen would never have been built." Rebutting, she also understands in her heart that she can have the current dignity in Li Mansion, all from the second young master. If she leaves the second young master, she will have no use value, and how could the lady value her.

Li Yaonan was so angry that he laughed. He was really a good and daring servant. He casually pointed to a servant next to him who was carrying a cabinet, and shouted, "You, come here!"

Wang Xiaohu was stunned and pointed to his nose: " Me?"

"It's you, come here." Li Yaonan looked impatient.

Wang Xiaohu put down the cabinet, and the whole person was in a fog. He walked forward stupidly, and even stammered when he spoke: "Second...Second young master!

" The courtyard is going to build a small kitchen, and I will move it in the day after tomorrow, you ask him to do it as soon as possible." Li Yaonan now has a headache when he hears the word.

Li Mama was stunned. She didn't expect that Li Yaonan would not give her face so much. She glared at Wang Xiaohu and reprimanded fiercely: "You dare—"

Wang Xiaohu hesitated, and suddenly didn't know what to do.

Li Yaonan's eyes dimmed, and he glanced at him coldly.

Wang Xiaohu shuddered all over his body, he didn't care about Mammy Li, he hurriedly said, "I... I'll go right now!" After speaking, he hurried out of the yard.

Li Yaonan sneered, raised his feet and left, leaving only Mammy Li in a mess in the wind.

Li Ma was so angry that she gasped for breath, clutching her chest with her hands in disbelief, that the second young master dared to resist her, and she went against the sky.

When Li Yaonan returned to Luoqiu Pavilion, it was when he was eating. He glanced at the food with clear soup and little water in front of him. He was not as hungry as yesterday, and he lost his appetite. I am afraid that his share of today's meal would go into Li Mammy's stomach again. No wonder she was reluctant to build a small kitchen.

Li Yaonan has been wearing brocade clothes and jade food since his last life, and he never liked to feel wronged. Following the place in his memory, he took out a few pieces of silver and a few silver notes. He planned to go out and wander around to see the ancient city of Yangzhou, and What is the difference in modern times.

This world is also strange. The location and scenic spots are exactly the same as those in ancient China, except that there are more men who can have children.

Li Yaonan thinks about this until now, and it feels amazing. He really can't imagine a man with a big belly, and he feels a little ashamed just thinking about it.

Yangzhou has been a prosperous place since ancient times. Leaving the gate of Lifu, walking on the noisy street, watching the pedestrians on the road, shouting hawkers, and a dazzling array of shops, Li Yaonan seemed to have passed away, and his heart fell instantly, and there was an inexplicable feeling. The emptiness of the emptiness, at this time, produced a feeling that he was really in the ancient times.

There were too many things before, and the time was too urgent. It was too late for him to think about the status quo. How could he feel sad in the spring and autumn? Suddenly, a sense of loneliness appeared in his heart. In a restaurant not far away, Li Yaonan grinned and walked over.

Zuixianlou is indeed a necessary scene in ancient times, whether it is a TV series or a novel.

"Guest officer, please, is it the first floor or the second floor, do you want a private room?" The second shop assistant greeted him enthusiastically, greeted him with a smile and greeted him to sit inside.

Li Yaonan was happy, and his mood suddenly changed. He really likes to be lively and flattered. As a second-generation ancestor, he really can't stand sitting on a cold bench. The days in the Li Mansion are really depressing, but it's only one day. , he felt that the brain cells did not know how many died. It seemed that he had to find a way to move it out as soon as possible.

"Go to the second floor." Li Yaonan kept two pieces of silver in his hand, swaggered to the second floor, and found a table by the window to sit down.

"Okay!" The shop boy's face was happy, his smile was more flattering, and his attitude was more respectful. After Li Yaonan sat down, he hurriedly asked: "What do you need, Tianxiang abalone, canned fish lips, but we are here. My signature dish, keep it to your satisfaction."

"Then come up and try it out, and ask for two more side dishes. You can decide.

" Go to the kitchen and let them prepare.

Li Yaonan stared at the window in a daze, suddenly a little funny in his heart, he was still too lonely, and even found a sense of existence in the shop assistant.

It didn't take long for the food to arrive. It seemed that the two silver coins were not in vain, and the shop assistant was really considerate to him.

"Guest officer, this is your first time here. Listening to the accent, it doesn't look like Yangzhou."

Li Yaonan was stunned for a moment. Just now, he relaxed, and he unconsciously used the official accent, which is the Mandarin of his previous life.

"How do you know I'm not from Yangzhou?"

The second shopkeeper smiled proudly: "We are people who come and go. As long as people from Yangzhou City have a familiar face, you look very familiar."

Li Yaonan thought Mo, decided not to tell him that he was born and bred in Yangzhou, and only then did he realize that the owner of this body was actually an otaku. In addition to reading, he still read books, not to mention Zuixianlou. Eating, and even going out to make friends are pitiful.

Li Yaonan raised his eyebrows and asked, "You are very familiar with Yangzhou City, do you know if there is anything new recently?

" It's still twins."

"What's wrong with Shuang'er?" Li Yaonan frowned slightly, feeling a little unhappy in his heart. It had nothing to do with Shuang'er or not. He just didn't like the wretched tone of the second son of the Li family.

The shop assistant has always been observant, thinking that this Hakguan family has a relative who is Shuang'er, so he is unhappy, and immediately changed his tone: "Shuang'er is naturally nothing wrong, I heard that the son of the Lin family is from a high-profile family in Beijing. The second young master of the Li family is very lucky to have met a kind stepmother. If you change to an ordinary family, how can you be so kind to the child of the original wife."

"Oh?" Li Yaonan became interested: "You said that Mrs. Li Jiaji, the original wife is so kind. The child born is very good?"

"Isn't it? Otherwise, there will be a good relationship for him, and the second young master of the Li family has no future, so Mrs. Li has to plan for him. A generous stepmother like her is really rare. Have."