Chapter 68

Leaving the palace gate, Li Yaonan remembered his appointment with Li Mingzhang, and walked forward in three steps, "Brother Li."

Li Mingzhang was stunned, his eyes were blank, and after a while he reflected: "Brother Li, , what's the matter?"

Li Yaonan gave him a surprised look, Li Mingzhang's appearance did not surprise him at all, but he seemed a little lost, covering his doubts, Li Yaonan handed over: "I made an appointment with Brother Li a few days ago to visit Zhou together. Brother, I don't know when Brother Li has time to spare."

Li Mingzhang really came to his senses at this time, and thought for a while, wondering, "Brother Li, forgive me, I'm afraid I won't be able to spare time these days."

Li Yaonan saw him frowning . Although he was curious, he didn't have the habit of inquiring into people's privacy, so he turned and said, "Brother Zhou's house is..."

Li Mingzhang sighed: "Brother Zhou lives in Yonghua Street, Xicheng, and Lord Censor is not easy to get along with. , I hope to take more care, and I will help you and say sorry to A Qian."

Li Yaonan nodded in agreement, seeing Li Mingzhang's absent-mindedness, he did not chat with him, smiled and said goodbye, turned around and went back to the house, no wonder the ancients had Yunwen chicken dance, early morning The time of day is not a job done by human beings, and he gets up earlier than chickens.

When he got home, Li Yaonan slept first, and when he woke up, he saw his husband sitting on the bedside reading a book, and he couldn't help feeling warm and itchy.

Li Yaonan always wanted to do what he wanted. He hugged his husband and had sex, feeling a little hungry, so he got up to eat with satisfaction.

Lin Yixuan's cheeks were flushed, and he was ashamed and annoyed. How could her husband announce prostitution in the daytime? He really didn't know how to control it, but what happened to the sweetness in his heart, Lin Yixuan felt that he had been spoiled by his husband.

The next day, Li Yaonan inquired with people, prepared a few small gifts, and planned to go to Zhou Mansion.

Among the nobles in the capital, the Zhou Mansion is not considered a big family. Although Lord Zhou is famous, he is extremely rigid. Most ministers in the court are reluctant to deal with him. It is a stone, stinky and hard, but despite this, Zhou On the contrary, the grown-up has lost a lot of reputation. One is that he does not form a party for selfishness, the other is that he is unselfish, and the third is that he is honest and upright.

Li Yaonan twitched the corners of his lips after hearing this, and didn't say anything about it. He felt that Lord Zhou was actually very smart, and he might be able to learn from it in some places.

Just thinking about something in my heart, when Zhou Mansion arrived, Shi Shu went to knock on the door and handed in the post.

There was a Tanhualang in the district, and Zhou Fu did not take it seriously. The guard at the door only glanced at the post and said loudly: "My lord is upright and honest, please come back with Tanhualang, the lord will not see you, nor will he agree to anything."

Three black lines appeared on Li Yaonan's forehead. Could it be that this is how Lord Zhou's reputation came about? Xicheng is not as quiet as Dongcheng. There are people everywhere. Your Excellency is a good official. He never gives or accepts privately, and even Tanhualang refuses to come out.

Li Yaonan felt speechless, no wonder Li Mingzhang asked him to take more care before, this Lord Zhou is really a wonderful person. It's just that he can't pick up this pot of sewage. If he doesn't explain it clearly today, who knows what rumors will happen tomorrow.

Li Yaonan slowly stepped down from the sedan chair, his eyes were indifferent, no matter whether the guard was intentional or not, he would not allow it, someone stepped on his reputation and said lightly: "Master Zhou is an honest person, so I don't dare to disturb him. It's just that the next and the son of your mansion are in the same class. I heard that Brother Zhou was not able to participate in the examination due to some things, and came to visit today. I wonder if I can pass the news on your behalf?"

"Our son does not see you." The guard frowned. Yang, in a more contemptuous tone.

Li Yaonan frowned. He didn't expect that Zhou Qianqian's situation at home would be so difficult that even a mere guard could climb on top of him, but when he recalled that he was in Li Mansion, wasn't he the same? Fortunately, this body was taken over by him, otherwise, the original owner's ill appearance might not last long.

Li Yaonan's eyes were cold, and he looked at the guard lightly. Since he was here, he would be a good person to do it to the end. It wasn't because of his sudden kindness or how good his relationship with Zhou Qian was. If he was turned away today, This is the reason why Tanhualang is dignified and sweeping, and how will he stand in the court in the future.

Li Yaonan rebuked warmly: "You guard is so rude, you haven't spread the word yet, and the master is gone. Although Brother Zhou is a concubine, he is also the master of your palace. I thought that Brother Zhou was beaten to spread the truth, but now it seems that the truth is probably true. More than that, it's a pity that Brother Zhou is so good at writing, that he even delayed the exam, that's all, Zhou's house is not up to the top, and Zhou's brother is also in the same class, so let's say goodbye!"

Li Yaonan said vaguely. , but for the surrounding people, it was just chatting after dinner, chatting one by one to discuss, and enthusiastically guessing the inside story.

Li Yaonan was about to get into the sedan chair, when an angry shout suddenly came from the door of the Zhou Mansion: "Wait a minute—"

A middle-aged man in his forties walked out, looking at Li Yaonan with scrutiny, and said sternly: " You are Jinke Tanhua?"

Li Yaonan bowed and saluted: "Yes."

Zhou Yushi was mean and looked contemptuous: "I am a scholar of the Zhou family, and the rules are very strict. I do n't dare to climb high."

Li Yaonan's eyes dimmed, the censor's mouth was really powerful, and with a few fluttering words, he immediately changed the subject and turned defeat into victory. "Xiaguan dare not. It was originally invited by Brother Li of Beiwei Houfu, so Xiaguan came at the appointment. If I knew that Lord Zhou would not allow it, Xiaguan would not act recklessly."

Zhou Yushi's eyes widened and he sneered: "I heard that Tanhualang is articulate earlier, but it is true when I saw it today." He scolded Li Yaonan as the son-in-law of the Hou family, but Li Yaonan returned him to gain power and wealth, which not only played down his son-in-law He also distorted his own meaning into disdain for Jingyang Marquis Mansion, otherwise why would he be willing to interact with Beiwei Marquis Mansion.

Li Yaonan bowed his hands and said humbly, "Your Excellency the Censor is abusive and eloquent. It's not as good as Your Excellency Censor."

"I don't think outsiders can intervene in the matter of my Zhou family. Since Tanhua Lang wants to see the dog, Please also make a break, the dog is stubborn and can't climb high." After Zhou Yushi finished speaking, he turned around and left, but he allowed Li Yaonan to come to the mansion to visit.

"Xiaguan, remember." Li Yaonan was quite surprised. He didn't expect him to let go so easily. He turned to look at the people around him. Li Yaonan immediately understood that he was in front of the Zhou Mansion. No matter how much he argued, the only shame was It would be the Zhou family, Zhou Yushi seemed to be a smart person, why did he treat his offspring...

Li Yaonan was puzzled, and before he could understand, the servants had already taken him to Wenjing Courtyard, the empty courtyard, look at It looks like no one is cleaning, and the environment is not as good as when I was in Lifu.

Zhou Qian's face was thin, and his expression was melancholy. He stood dazedly under a peach blossom tree, and his body seemed to be fine. If he hadn't heard Li Mingzhang mention it earlier, just looking at his appearance at this time, it didn't look like he had been beaten at all, but then again. Having said that, it has been more than half a month since the trial, and no matter how serious the injury is, I am afraid it will be almost the same.

Hearing someone coming from outside the hospital, Zhou Qian didn't mean to look back, the whole person looked very decadent, staring blankly at the front in a daze, there was a bit of uninteresting indifference between his brows.

Li Yaonan was taken aback, Zhou Qian was only one year older than him now, how he looked like he wanted to become a monk.

"Brother Zhou." Li Yaonan called out.

Zhou Qian was shocked, as if he thought he had auditory hallucinations, turned around suddenly, opened his eyes in disbelief, and tentatively asked: "Brother Li?"

Li Yaonan stepped forward with a smile and joked: "It's really not easy to see Brother Zhou."

Zhou Qian's face was gloomy, and he forced a smile: "Brother Li has a heart." Li

Yaonan smiled lightly and said, "Brother Li can't come here, He asked me to apologize to you."

Zhou Qian nodded, a worry flashed across his melancholy face: "Brother Lao Li."

Li Yaonan raised his eyebrows and smiled: "Why are you so polite today." He would not sympathize with Zhou Qian, He wouldn't pity him either. At the beginning, his situation was the same as Zhou Qian's. Emotions such as sympathy and pity, but he looked down on Zhou Qian.

Hearing this, Zhou Qian couldn't help but let out a wry smile. He had to say that Li Yaonan's usual attitude made him feel much better. He cupped his hands and said, "I haven't congratulated Brother Li for being a senior in high school." Li

Yaonan snorted and said with a smile: "Brother Zhou is welcome, Brother Li is the champion, and I'm still far behind." The premise is to ignore Li Mingzhang's ugly face. Li Yaonan firmly refuses to admit it. He wants to gossip. Zhou Qian didn't worry so much.

Sure enough, Zhou Qian's face darkened, his voice became low, and a bit more cynical: "I'm afraid this champion is not what Wen Yuan wants at all."

Wen Yuan, which is Li Mingzhang's word.

"Oh?" Li Yaonan raised his eyebrows: "What's the meaning of this?"

Zhou Qian thought for a while, thinking about it, he felt that Brother Li would know about this sooner or later, so he didn't hide it at all, and said lightly: "Wen Yuan will be arrested. Recruited as the concubine ."

"Ah?" Li Yaonan was really stunned. You must know that the concubine of the Jin Dynasty had no right to be involved in politics. If Brother Li was really recruited as the concubine, his future in this life would be a third-rank idle job.

Zhou Qian sneered, his voice so indifferent that he couldn't hear any emotion, and continued: "This is the decision of the Marquis of Northern Wei, and Wen Yuan can't resist at all, just like..." I didn't say these three words.

Li Yaonan frowned: "Brother Li is outstanding in literary talent and has a bright future. The North Weihou Mansion is tantamount to killing chickens and taking eggs. How could they?

" How can it be quick to be a concubine."

Li Yaonan was silent, every family had a hard-to-read scripture, and he didn't know what to say at this moment.

Zhou Qian seemed to have reflected that he was talking too much just now, so he hurriedly changed the subject and said, "I didn't expect Brother Li to come, and Zhou Qian is very grateful."

Li Yaonan smiled. In fact, if it wasn't for Li Mingzhang's reminder, he would have forgotten about it. , Hearing Zhou Qian's gratitude, I felt a little ashamed in my heart. Of course, this is only a momentary thing, don't expect him to have too much conscience. Unceremoniously accepted Zhou Qian's thanks and said with a smile, "You're welcome, but your family has strict rules, I'm afraid it won't be so easy to come to the door next time."

Zhou Qian was silent, how could he not know the meaning of Li Yaonan's words, strict family rules are polite, What is difficult to come to the door, I am afraid it is a good thing done by my father.

Zhou Qian's expression softened, and he really felt a little friendship with Li Yaonan in his heart.

Li Yaonan smiled slightly. Since he came to visit and was slapped at the door, he had to get his money back no matter what, and make this visit worthwhile. Otherwise, wouldn't it be a big loss, Zhou Qian reflected that he was satisfied.

Of course, what satisfied him the most was Zhou Qian's next sentence.

"On the day of the Qionglin Banquet, Brother Li, remember to be careful."

Zhou Qian's father is a censor. Although he is not good enough for him, Zhou Qian knows a lot of gossip. As censor, what he likes most is to tease his lips. The West family is short, and he has to be scolded for everything. If he doesn't scold him, he is not famous enough.

Li Yaonan's heart tightened, and his face became serious: "I also ask Brother Zhou to explain it in detail."

"I heard that since you came to Beijing, you have never visited your grandmother, mother, or your Yue family. I am afraid that there are quite a few criticisms. Today, the sage rules the world with filial piety. , you have to have a bottom line."

Some words, until the point was reached, Li Yaonan thanked him, and he said that it has been too quiet these days. It turned out that he was waiting at the Qionglin Banquet, and he wanted him to be thrown away before the emperor. Face, the charge of unfilial piety is put on it, even if he is Jinke Tanhua, it will be difficult for him to come forward.