Chapter 40

This time, Li Yaonan was really busy. He came to the side hall in the front yard and looked coldly at the restless servant inside. Li Yaonan was very angry and refused to admit that he was angering.

"Uncle... Uncle." The little servant rubbed his hands and looked nervous. It was obvious that his son's premature birth had just arrived at Li's house, and he had heard others mention it.

Li Yaonan's face was expressionless. He knew this little servant and had been to Li's house several times. It was Lin Zhiyuan's long follower. Li Yaonan secretly hated why he couldn't come two days earlier.

Seeing that Uncle's face was not good, Lin Hua secretly said something bad, and said quickly, "Young master learned that Madam has sent someone to Yangzhou, so he hurriedly asked the young man to come over. Who knows, hurry up and hurry up, or it will be two days late, and please ask Uncle. Atonement."

"Tell me, what happened?" Li Yaonan said lightly, restraining the anger in his heart, but he still had his uncle in mind, otherwise he was afraid that Lin Yixuan would not feel at ease.

Lin Hua breathed a sigh of relief, and the uncle was willing to ask questions: "Return to the uncle, the young master fell off a horse in the Xishan hunting ground, and is currently recovering from the injury in Xishan, because he was afraid that the ninth young master was worried, so the youngest sent a letter, saying that it was you who saw it. I know."

Lin Hua said, and took out a thick letter from his arms. Li Yaonan didn't open it, but asked, "How is your young master?"

Lin Hua considered it carefully, and said carefully, "Young master. It's okay, everything is fine, but there seems to be something wrong with the marriage at the Yuan family's side."

Li Yaonan knew instantly that there must be a lot of moisture in his uncle's broken leg. He still remembered that Lin Yixuan once mentioned that the original The woman in my family is not a good person, and I was worried that there was no way to break the marriage contract, so my brother-in-law came here, not only to save his own face, but also not to offend others, but only wronged his child, which was born a month earlier.

Li Yaonan asked Lin Hua to rest first, then turned around and went to the main room, walked to the door of the bedroom, paused, pointed to a little maid and asked, "Is your master up?"

"Back to Uncle, the son is awake and looking forward to you." Chun Xian was full of surprise, how could she not notice the conflict between the uncle and the son, but seeing that the uncle still cares about her son, she has to come to see him every day After several times, I didn't feel so nervous.

Li Yaonan nodded and handed the letter to her: "I'll send it in for you sons."

Chun Xian was stunned: "Aren't you going in?"

"I won't go in..." Before she finished speaking, she saw Lin Yixuan open it. The curtain, struggling to hold the door frame, looked at him with red eyes.

"Why did you come out?" Li Yaonan frowned, feeling a little angry in his heart, why was he still so ignorant of caring for himself, he glanced at the servants next to him, and said angrily, "How did you serve the master, why don't you help him in quickly? "

Husband, I miss you." Lin Yixuan looked at him resentfully, tears welling in his eyes.

Li Yaonan had nothing to do, and he was a little worried. He didn't want to come over when Lin Yixuan was sober, that's what he was afraid of. Originally, he wanted to cool him for three days, but Li Yaonan had a hunch that after seeing the little husband, his plan might not come true.

"Husband, I was wrong." Lin Yixuan said pitifully, although it was a bit of pretense, but his feelings were sincere. He didn't like what he is now, he liked Li Yaonan's eyes with him, and Li Yaonan's love and concern.

"Go in and take a rest." Seeing Lin Yixuan struggling to stand, Li Yaonan's face was still pale, his heart was inexplicably tense, and he became worried.

"If my husband doesn't come, I won't leave." Lin Yixuan stood still, cold sweat broke out on his forehead, with persistence, stubbornness, and uncompromising in his eyes.

Depend on! Li Yaonan just wanted to scold the sky, but he was really helpless. Even if he knew that Lin Yixuan was a bitter planner, he had to be willing to fall for it, and gave him a fierce look: "Do you know what's wrong?"

"Understood." Lin Yixuan nodded obediently, a shallow smile appeared on his pale face, and he knew that her husband still felt sorry for him.

Li Yaonan was furious. Lin Yixuan had just finished speaking when he picked up the man and roared in a louder voice: "I know but don't love myself!"

Hearing Li Yaonan's scolding, Lin Yixuan was satisfied, but his heart settled down, leaning in Li Yaonan's arms, Let him put himself on the bed, reach out and grab Li Yaonan's clothes, his face full of dependence.

When Li Yaonan saw this, what else could he say, but he threw the letter to him and said angrily, "Look at it for yourself."

Lin Yixuan glanced at him cautiously, seeing that Li Yaonan showed no signs of being angry, he opened the envelope, and after reading it , lowered his head lower, and looked at his son whose face was slightly longer beside his eyes, his heart softened, he really knew he was wrong.

It turned out that my brother fell off a horse in Xishan, but it was not that serious. Now he is recovering from his injuries in Xishan.

It happened that both the Jingyang Houfu and the Yuan family were forcing marriage, so he simply settled the plan and bribed the doctor to announce that he was seriously injured and would likely be bad in the future. Anyway, even though he is the third son of Jingyang Hou's mansion, he doesn't have that ability, so he is not afraid of being exposed.

Originally, the elder brother planned to use his serious injury as an excuse to negotiate with the original family to break off the marriage, so as to save the woman's face and not hurt each other too much. Unexpectedly, the news of his broken leg just came out, and before he had time to act, the Yuan family couldn't wait to come to the door and ask for the dissolution of the engagement.

Because of this, Mother Lin was so angry that she made a violent scene. The Yuan family was the one who wanted to get engaged. Now, when her son had an accident, the fastest runner was also the Yuan family. Come out, the original family is actually such a thing.

Mother Lin hated Jingyang Marquis Mansion to the core. The younger son was married to another country, and the eldest son was harmed by them. If the marriage of the Yuan family hadn't been arranged by Jingyang Marquis Mansion, she would never have agreed. Speaking of how good the Yuan family is, but only the emperor's family is enough for her to exclude the girl from the Yuan family.

Lin Zhiyuan was actually speechless. Although he believed his brother's words, he still couldn't bear it. After all, breaking off the marriage had a great impact on the woman, making him a little uncertain, so it was delayed until now, and he still wanted to use his injury. Taking too much weight as an excuse to cancel the marriage, so that they look good on each other, but I didn't expect the woman to be more anxious than him.

If since he talked to his brother last year, he had doubts about the Hou Mansion and the Yuan family, then after this incident, he was completely disappointed and couldn't help but start to feel fortunate. Fortunately, he listened to what his brother said, The pressure of living on both sides is that they didn't marry the woman of the original family. Otherwise, if the little cousin is sad, I am afraid that the family will be uneasy in the future.

This time it was also because he was in Xishan that he didn't know that Mother Lin sent something to Yangzhou. He knew that his younger brother was smart since he was a child. After hearing the news, he hurriedly sent a servant over to explain the matter to them, because he was afraid that his younger brother would be worried. .

And the elder brother also said in the letter that he was going to join the army as soon as his injury healed. The original family's divorce was a good reason. As long as he insisted on it, the Jingyang Houfu would not be able to stop him, and he wanted to use another marriage contract to tie him up. He is absolutely impossible. After all, he is a poor man who was divorced, and it is understandable to go to the battlefield sadly.

Only the only one could not be sorry to his mother, because he was afraid that his mother would be exposed, he did not talk to his mother beforehand, and he would stay away from the capital in the future. Lin Zhiyuan instructed in the letter that after letting his younger brother go to the capital, he would respect his mother well, and he would try his best to live in the capital. Earn military merit on the battlefield, no longer let people bully and use it at will, or support her mother and younger brother.

Lin Yixuan breathed a sigh of relief. He was happy for his brother from the bottom of his heart. It's better to leave as soon as possible in the capital city. His brother is famous in Beijing, so he will definitely be the target of all parties, otherwise the Yuan family wouldn't be attracted to him. , My brother said it nicely to be the third son of Jingyang Hou's mansion. In fact, the third house master is only a fifth-rank clerk, and he is also the most unpromising one. It must be known that their father will die in the woman's bed sooner or later.

The Marquis of Jingyang has three rooms, and the grandmother is so powerful that she just didn't let her grandfather have a concubine born. The big and two rooms together, now there are only four sons and five daughters, but his father is good. Apart from him and his brother, he has four daughters and three sons. How much attention can I get with my brother? My mother married him, and it was really bad luck for eight lifetimes.

And there is such an incompetent father, what if he is in Jingyang Hou's mansion, they have no power and capital, they will be easily abandoned, that is a matter of course, in this life, he will not let those unpleasant things happen. , will give mother and brother a safe life.

Lin Yixuan smiled lightly, and settled the marriage of the original family. The relationship between the younger cousin and the older brother should also be smoother. In fact, he was looking forward to the day when the younger cousin became his sister-in-law.

It's just...

Lin Yixuan handed the letter to Li Yaonan and looked at the son beside him with love and pity. After a while, he was afraid.

Li Yaonan had guessed it for a long time, and it was no surprise when he read the letter. He originally wanted to reprimand Lin Yixuan, but when he turned his head, he saw him with his head lowered and obeying the admonition. He couldn't say anything, he could only sigh, looked at his slightly tired face, and said helplessly: "Go

to sleep." Lin Yixuan was startled, bit his lip tightly, stared at Li Yaonan with wide eyes, he was about to leave again ?

Li Yaonan was really hurt. He only wanted to make Lin Yixuan improve his memory. He never thought that he would be so uneasy. He said in a very soft voice: "You are tired, go to sleep first, I will be here with you."

"Really?" Lin Yixuan blinked, a bright red color appeared on his pale face.

Li Yaonan nodded cautiously, and said with a smile, "It counts, I promise."

This time Lin Yixuan entered Mengxiang with a smile. In his sleep, he held Li Yaonan's hand tightly, for fear that he would run away.

Li Yaonan had no choice but to rely on him. He simply lay on the outside, put his son on the inside, and stretched out his arms to embrace the father and son. He was thinking in his heart, what name should he give his son, since Lin Yixuan was pregnant, He was looking through the book to find the name, until the child was born, and he was not sure.

Li Yaonan was full of annoyance, he never knew that it was such a difficult thing to choose a name.