Chapter 59

The reply from Lian Junwang's mansion came faster than expected. Early the next morning, someone came to send an invitation letter.

Lin Yixuan looked at the gold-inlaid post and raised the corners of his lips in a good mood. He must have contributed to the truck of vegetables he sent a few days ago. Otherwise, he might not have come to the door so easily. Nobility, how tempting the fresh vegetables in winter are.

Moreover, Lian Junwang's mansion is a relative of the royal family, so what's the point of having a tea house? Although the layout is a bit ingenious, it is not impossible to imitate. As a way of saving face, I also asked to see you, and I didn't know where to go in the queue.

The most important thing is that he is a married brother. He has no status and no status. There is a Jingyanghou mansion as his maiden's family, but why should others give face to him? With a single identity, the Lianjun Wangfu is better than the Jingyanghoufu. It's more than just high.

Li Yaonan walked over slowly, saw his silly face, and tapped the little husband on the head: "What are you laughing at?"

Lin Yixuan glared angrily, with a face of accusation, his face bulging.

Li Yaonan smiled lightly, hurriedly smoothed his hair, and stroked his slightly tired cheek: "Be careful, don't be too tired, next time mother-in-law sees you, blame me for not hurting you."

Lin Yixuan sighed and pouted in dissatisfaction. , Every time this is always the case, the husband makes a few words lightly, which makes his heart unbelievably soft, full, sweet, as if something is about to overflow, and he is not willing to lose his temper.

"This is..." Li Yaonan opened the post and admired his husband's ability to do things. In fact, he only came up with ideas. He didn't expect that it only took a few days for the husband to do this: "I want to Don't you want me to accompany you?"

Lin Yixuan pursed his lips, shook his head and said, "You are a member of the Imperial Examinations Bureau, it is inconvenient to walk around with them, I can handle these things, you can rest assured."

Li Yaonan took his hand and blamed himself a little helplessly: "I just don't want you to be too tired."

How could Lin Yixuan be unaware of his entanglement, with a happy smile on his face: "I'm not tired, really, I Waiting for you to be named on the Golden List, earn my life for me, and support my son and me in the future, now you are still the most important thing to study."

Li Yaonan couldn't laugh or cry, he was comforted, right, he felt a little warm in his heart, but he Although he blames himself, he will not feel sorry for himself, nor will he belittle himself. He is unfamiliar with life in the capital, so he can't really help much, but he will not always be like this. One day, he will stand on the top of this world. so he didn't feel sad at all, how did the little husband see that he was inferior.

Li Yaonan raised the corners of his lips in a good mood, and the little husband's comfort was still very useful to him.

That night, the husband and wife discussed for a while, and it was not until late at night that they gradually fell asleep.

In the early morning of the next day, Lin Yixuan organized himself neatly and went straight to the Prince Lian's mansion. After handing in the invitation, the guard at the door politely invited him in.

It was Princess Lian Jun who entertained him. Naturally, Lin Yixuan didn't dare to ask her for help, so he bowed to Princess Jun before taking his seat slowly.

The two exchanged a few words, and sure enough, Princess Lian brought the topic to vegetables, and bluntly said that her appetite had grown up recently, and the prince also liked it very much.

Lin Yixuan finally came to the topic, took out a sheet of tissue paper from his arms, and said with a smile, "It's rare that the princess of the county likes it. The vegetables are produced on the lower village, so the cultivation method is not difficult." This is the result of his discussion with his husband last night. , Zhuangzi holds it in his hands, and the dominance of the family will definitely not be good, so it's better to send some out, to share the attention of others, and by the way, you can also ask for some benefits, and you can do more with one stone.

"This..." Princess Lianjun felt hesitant to see him being so generous. The Marquis of Jingyang is a faction of the sixth prince. Although this is the married brother, should this gift be accepted or not?

Lin Yixuan didn't wait for her to refuse, and then continued: "Prince Princess don't need to worry, it's not a big deal if you just want to see the Prince, and besides, thanks to the government's care of the teahouse, it's nothing to be polite. Seeing

the sincerity of what he said, Princess Lian thought for a while, and then she stopped being polite, and said: "I will accept this ceremony, but after seeing the king of the county, can you achieve what you asked for? ..."

Lin Yixuan hurriedly said, "Don't worry, Princess Jun, she has her own measure and will never embarrass the Prince."

Princess Lian nodded with satisfaction. She was most afraid of some people who didn't know how to behave, so she turned her head and gave a command to the maid, He asked her to call the county king, looked at

Lin Yixuan with a smile, and said, "It's a coincidence that you are here today. Flattering, he said sincerely: "Then I have to thank the princess for your kindness. I happened to post today, and I am very grateful." The

princess laughed, pointed at him and said, "You kid, you can talk, you Brother is not as slick as you are."

Lin Yixuan retorted with a smile: "My brother is boring wood, I'm telling the truth, Princess Princess can't wrong people."

"Look, it's my fault." Lian Jun The princess laughed breathlessly. She had a very good impression of Lin Yixuan. The two were talking, and the servants next to them were amused from time to time, and the atmosphere was relaxed. Not long after, King Lian came.

King Lian is in his thirties this year. He looks imposing and extravagant. Even at home, he seems to be meticulous.

Glancing at Lin Yixuan, Prince Lian skipped him and only looked at Princess Lian: "Madam is looking for me?"

Princess Lian pointed at Lin Yixuan and explained, "This is Zhi Yuan's younger brother, I want to ask to see you, former The vegetables he ate these days were sent from his house."

Prince Lian frowned and thought for a while, and after a while he said, "You are Lin Zhiyuan's younger brother?"

Lin Yixuan respectfully saluted, with a nonchalant attitude: "Yes."

"Is there a restaurant that you run?"

"Yes . "

You also made the floor heating?"

"It was made by your husband."

"Tell me, why did you ask this king?" King Lianjun sat on the throne with a big horse and a golden knife, holding up the tea bowl. took a sip.

Princess Lian was a little surprised. She didn't expect that there was a tea house, and the floor heating in the house was actually contributed by this child. She didn't care much about the tea house before. There were more than a dozen rooms, how could she have imagined that this child was the owner of a teahouse just a few days after arriving in the capital. Of course, what she admired the most was her own county king. She even remembered all these trivial things clearly.

In fact, it's not that Prince Lian has a good memory, but that his impression is too deep. Whether it is the floor heating or the tea house, it makes him feel novel, so he remembers it in his heart.

Lin Yixuan glanced around, Princess Lian Jun quickly waved her back. Lin Yixuan thought for a while and tried to make the language more concise: "Mother's mother's family is Wenchang Uncle's Mansion, and now the concubine is the noble, I would like to ask the prince

to say a few words in front of the saint, and the direct son is the righteous way."

Shen, this kid just doesn't know how high the sky is, how can someone else interject about the matter of the rank.

Princess Lian Jun was also faintly remorseful, knowing that she should not have introduced the Prince of Jun for him.

Before they could get angry, Lin Yixuan continued: "Today the sage advocates direct succession. The princes have grown up, and the prince is walking on thin ice. The sage just needs an excuse to beat the important ministers."

The air in the room fell silent, Princess Lian Jun breathed a sigh of relief, and she said, how could this child be so ignorant, and completely forgot her complaint just now.

Prince Lian tapped the table with his ten fingers, pondered, and gave Lin Yixuan a deep look: "You dare to say it."

Lin Yixuan replied calmly with a smile: "It depends on whether the prince dares to do it."

"You provoke this prince." Prince Lian's face was sinking like water, and he faintly exuded a kind of coercion.

Lin Yixuan smiled lightly, as if he didn't notice anything, he just said lightly, "This is a win-win situation."

King Lian was not persuaded by him, but asked casually, "Why didn't you go to the Jingyang Houfu for this matter? Turnaround? If this king remembers correctly, the relationship between your mother and Uncle Wenchang doesn't seem to be very harmonious."

Lin Yixuan didn't hide it, and said bluntly: "I'm afraid the king doesn't know, my mother is currently in Jingyue Nunnery."

King Lian After a bit of understanding in his heart, he finally took back the pressure on his body and glanced at Lin Yixuan with admiration: "You are filial, but if this king seriously speaks, I am afraid that many people will be offended, but you are the only one who will benefit.

Lin Yixuan was not afraid of him, and replied calmly: "Lian County has a high throne, so is it still afraid of this? What's more, the emperor will only like it more, and it is also good for the prince." "

Oh? How do you say it?" Prince Lian was intrigued to see if he could identify a flower.

Lin Yixuan talked eloquently: "The emperor is upright and in his prime, but his ministers have begun to stand in line, and the princes have also begun to emerge. The emperor is definitely not happy, and the emperor has an extraordinary relationship with his young husband and wife. It is natural for the emperor to protect the prince. If the king speaks at this time, doesn't it speak to the heart of the emperor, and it also corresponds to the emperor's impression of the king of the county, being honest and upright."

"Hahaha!" King Lian laughed happily. He was honest and upright, and he liked to hear these words: "What a little Jiu of the Lin family, I didn't expect you to be not only flattering, but also eloquent."

Lin Yixuan pursed his lips and smiled . "I told the princess just now that I will only tell the truth."

"Well, let me tell you the truth, this matter should be dealt with by the king."

Lin Yixuan was overjoyed and hurriedly saluted: "Thank you, the king of Lian.

" He waved his hand and stopped his movements: "Don't thank this king yet, where is the next volume of ancient mythology, since it's your own tea house, you always know about it."

Lin Yixuan was dumbfounded, but he didn't expect this to be what he asked. , sold his husband without hesitation, and said with a smile: "To tell the truth, the ancient romances belonged to the husband, and now the husband is busy with the imperial examinations, although there are some manuscripts, but not many."

"It's you again . Husband?" Prince Lian was quite surprised, still remembering that Di Nuan was made by his husband, nodded and said, "You are a lucky one."

Lin Yixuan was not hypocritical, and a smile appeared on his face involuntarily: "If you can marry To my husband, it is my luck for three lifetimes."

"Bring him to me another day." King Lian changed his name even now.

Lin Yixuan hesitated for a moment, then said politely: "This...the husband will be taking the imperial examination next year..."

King Lian heard the elegant meaning, and nodded slightly: "Forget it, I didn't think about it carefully, you can bring the manuscript another day, your sister-in-law will be successful. The sun is also very boring, I have nothing to do with her."

Princess Lianjun blushed and gave Lianjunwang a look of anger, but she couldn't hide the joy on her face, her eyes became softer and softer when she looked at Lin Yixuan, what do you think? How pleasing to the eye.

Lin Yixuan replied that, with Jun Lian as the signboard, he was worried that the reputation of lay Buddhist Qingyang would not spread, and he could also be considered a propaganda for his husband.

After finishing the work that should be done, Lin Yixuan bid farewell, promising to send someone to deliver the manuscripts and vegetables tomorrow, and then Prince Lian let him go.

Afterwards, he also sighed to his wife: "It's a pity that Xiaojiu of the Lin family is a twin. If he were a man, he would definitely have achieved something." To understand the mind of the saint, what kind of ability is this, if he hadn't asked himself Ming, I'm afraid it will take many years before I can figure out the key to it, and I will lose many opportunities. This time they really benefit each other, otherwise he would not agree to be so refreshing, he is really a fan of the authorities!