Chapter 11

"Ahhh! Ahhh!" On the way back, Li Yaonan sneezed twice, looked around, frowned in confusion, and a feeling of being calculated suddenly rose in his heart.

Back at Luoqiu Pavilion, before stepping into the courtyard, Luoxia and Cuiliu greeted them enthusiastically.

Luoxia helped him tidy his clothes while fanning his fan eagerly. At noon in August, the sun was shining brightly. Li Yaonan went out for a walk and was already sweaty: "Where did the second young master go? If you don't even call slaves, how can you do it without anyone around you, Mingxia, I'm used to being lazy in winter, and I'll talk to them later."

Li Yaonan was flattered, and he was used to this kind of scene, and he wouldn't Feeling restrained, let them serve generously.

After entering the house, Cui Liu was busy, serving tea, water, and snacks: "Second Young Master, please use tea."

Li Yaonan raised his eyebrows and became happy. Now they knew they were in a hurry, why did they go early? , Although the two girls are like flowers and jade, he really can't show any pity for this kind of servant who betrays his master: "Okay, let's go, I don't dare to bother."

Luoxia's eyes were red, and she knelt on Li Yaonan. In front of him: "Second Young Master, if you have any dissatisfaction with the slaves, just beat, scold and blame them. The slaves will definitely change. Why did you drive the slaves out? How will the slaves live in the future? I beg the Second Young Master for mercy."

Cui Liu quickly knelt on the ground as well . , with a slight whimper in his voice: "Second Young Master, please, don't let the slaves go out to match people."

Li Yaonan took a piece of dessert and put it in his mouth. The taste was not bad. It was the first time he had enjoyed this kind of treatment, and looked at them with a smile: "Master is also for your good, the girl will naturally want to marry when she is older, don't worry, Madam will definitely match you with a good husband."

Luoxia and Cui Liu When I heard it, my heart was shaky. They were the servants who served the second young master. How could Madam really care about them.

"Second Young Master, servants and servants have been serving you for all these years. There is no credit or hard work. You are sick or servants are waiting in front of the bed day and night. How can you be so cruel? Isn't this to let servants die?" Luoxia said with emotion, I cried so vividly, how to look, how beautiful.

Li Yaonan pouted, he was sick and indeed this girl was taking care of him, but only if he had money, who would kill him if he didn't have money, the dowry money left by Zhang's family was spent bit by bit by the original owner, and he still wanted to be with him. Talk about kindness, bah!

Although Li Yaonan is a playboy, he never has any pity for women. Ladies first, soft-hearted and other emotions. In his previous life, his stepmother was a white lotus flower. With this cannibal flower in front of him, Li Yaonan learned that for him, a woman can be a pastime, a plaything, or his little lover. There is absolutely no tolerance, if anyone hits him, he will still slap him, he is not the kind of man who doesn't hit women.

Cui Liu's voice burst into tears: "What's wrong with the second young master's servants? You have to drive the servants for no reason. Which of your things has not been done by servants over the years, and you are reluctant to leave without your servants!"

Li Yaonan smiled without changing, and took out a Zhang Pazi handed it over: "Look at you, you are crying so hard that you can't get married!"

"Second Young Master!" The second young master is such a gentle person.

The jealousy in Luoxia's eyes flashed for a moment, and she burst into tears again in a flash: "I beg the second young master to be kind, if you don't agree, the servant will not get up."

"The servant too!" Cui Liu felt that the second young master treated her and everyone else. Differently, his eyes glanced over with a hint of autumnal waves, his voice turned softly, and he called out tenderly, "Second young master."

Li Yaonan smiled, a beautiful picture of a beautiful woman crying, and each has its own merits, and asked with a smile, "You really want to kneel. ?"

The two maids nodded hurriedly, just based on their understanding of the second young master, the second young master would definitely soften his heart.

"Go over there!" Li Yaonan pointed to the wing on the side of the main room, and it was rare to be kind enough to explain to them, "It's not good to kneel here." To prevent outsiders from saying that he treated others harshly.

The two girls looked pale and panicked: "Second Young Master—"

Li Yaonan ignored it, turned a deaf ear and went straight to the study. Since they want to kneel, then kneel!

Luoxia and Cuiliu are really crying now, why is the second young master different from what they imagined!

Pushing open the door of the study, the room was clean and tidy. He had only come here for the first time, but he was inexplicably familiar with the study. He didn't need to think about which book was placed, he seemed to know it naturally.

Opening a piece of paper, Li Yaonan grinded and picked up the pen, and the words "calm down" appeared on the paper.

Different from the original owner's Yanti, he wrote in a thin gold body. Free and uninhibited between the pen, giving people a sense of wild.

Li Yaonan was quite satisfied. With the original master's knowledge, he did not expect that the words he wrote would not regress.

In his last life, he grew up beside his grandfather. Grandpa had no other hobbies except painting and calligraphy. For this reason, he was forced to learn a lot, but since his grandfather passed away, he never practiced again, and he never thought of mentioning it again. The brush, turned out to be in ancient times.

First, I looked at the strategy theory written by the original author. Li Yaonan was confused. It was not that he could not understand it, but that he understood it too well. Failed twice, I really can't blame the invigilator.

Li Yaonan casually flipped through the Four Books and Five Classics, and thought to himself, I am afraid that the only benefit for him to travel is to be able to understand these ancient texts. As for the knowledge of the original owner, Li Yaonan has no choice but to spread his hands, stop making trouble, the knowledge of the original owner must be useful, and the fish can be there Flying in the sky, if I had to use four words to describe it, it would be - horrific!

Recalling the master of the original owner, Li Yaonan instantly understood that such a sour old man could teach students well.

He has been thinking about which way he will take in the future so that he can rest easy and continue to be his second-generation ancestor.

In this era, scholars, peasants, industry and commerce are definitely not able to do business. The businessman has a low status, and he is likely to be ripped off by local officials, not to mention that he has elders on his head. If he has money in his hand, it is definitely impossible to leave the Li family. The oil and water on his body were squeezed dry, how could the Li family just let it go.

Worker, does he know how to repair sports cars and play computers? Back then, his sports car was modified by him personally, and its speed was envious of others.

Farmer, Li Yaonan is worried. As the eldest young master who does not distinguish between grains, he said that he really can't do anything about farm work, and he can't bear that hardship.

The only way to go is to become an official. Since you don't want to be restricted everywhere, the only way out is the imperial examination.

Li Yaonan has thought about it carefully. The original owner has a good foundation, but he has been taught badly. As long as he invites a new teacher, it should not be a problem for him to keep up with the course.

The question now is, where is he going, Mr. Ma Yulian will definitely not agree, and the original owner is not sociable, so he has a smear of the outside situation, even if he wants to ask others for help, he has to know people!

That's it! Take it slowly, step by step, take care of your eyes first.

Li Yaonan opened the book and read it carefully. He planned to master the useful knowledge of the original owner first. Only by turning the knowledge into his own can he truly master it and not be affected by the original owner's pedantic thinking.

Time passed quickly, and Li Yaonan stayed in the study for an afternoon.

The servants are used to this, if Li Yaonan doesn't go to the study one day, they will feel weird.

"Second Young Master, it's time to eat." Chunxiang smiled sweetly and walked in with the food.

Li Yaonan raised his head and looked at the current time, only to feel a little unbelievable. He even read such a boring book for so long.

He was really influenced by the original owner's nerd.

Li Yaonan didn't have any dissatisfaction with this, it had a good influence, so he would get twice the result with half the effort when he started reading.

Chunxiang smiled and put the dishes on the table one by one.

Li Yaonan was very happy. Six dishes and one soup were exactly what the master should have. Those dog slaves were quick to respond. Before he started, they became conscious.

After dinner, Li Yaonan continued to work hard on the book, Chunxiang hesitated.

Li Yaonan remembered this maid. Yesterday, it was this maid who served him and put down the book in his hand: "What's wrong?"

"Sister Luoxia and Sister Cuiliu..." Chunxiang looked embarrassed, but only half of her words, as if she was thinking for two People ask for help, who knows if she is using this to provoke her own anger.

"Oh!" Li Yaonan nodded, "If they kneel enough, let them go back."

"Second Young Master Xie, when Sister Luoxia and Sister Cuiliu are not here, let the servants wait by your side." Chunxiang said softly. He spoke, his brows and eyes were affectionate, and his cheeks were flushed.

It was only at this moment that Li Yaonan realized that this girl was actually seducing him. No wonder he felt that this girl was wrong yesterday. It's not that he was slow to reflect, but that the ancients were too reserved, blushing, and giving him a good look, how could he understand it? meaning in it.

"Come on, you don't need to wait here." Li Yaonan waved his hand. Although he was romantic, he was very stylish. He never dared to be interested in a woman who came to the door, not to mention that this was a grass on the edge of a nest.

"Second Young Master." Chunxiang looked at him resentfully, and suddenly stepped forward and hugged Li Yaonan, her soft breasts pressed against his back: "Second Young Master, the servants admire you, don't drive the servants away, okay? Let the servants come. I 'll wait for you."

Li Yaonan didn't check for a while and was thrown right in front of him. He was very annoyed and threw Chunxiang on the ground with his backhand: "Go away!

" The expression on his face is open: "Second Young Master, you will definitely like it. If you don't believe me, you can try it."

"Bitch!" Li Yaonan was furious. It doesn't mean he likes being calculated.

"Bang!" The door was knocked open.

Mammy Li led a group of people and ran in: "What's going on? What's going on?"

Chunxiang grabbed her clothes tightly, and shrank back with a look of panic, crying so much that it was heartbreaking.

"Second Young Master, how can you do this?" Li Mammy was shocked and angry, as if Li Yaonan had done something unforgivable.

"What's wrong with me? It's just a girl who climbed the bed. Get out!" Li Yaonan sneered, feeling extremely bad. It seemed that the Li Mansion couldn't live any longer.

"Wow—" Chunxiang burst into tears, not knowing what she thought Li Yaonan had done to her.

Everyone else obviously thinks so, except for Mammy Li!

The time when Li Mammy came in was too coincidental. She was not surprised when she saw Chunxiang crying, but instead scolded Li Yaonan. If there were no ghosts in it, Li Yaonan would not believe it if she was killed.

"That's what she looks like?" Li Yaonan looked up and down at Chunxiang with contempt, her critical eyes as if she was looking at some goods for sale: "Round legs, flat breasts, cross-eyed, trumpet mouth, persimmon face, hollow nose, that's what it looks like. I still want to climb on the bed of the lord, cry for someone to see, and let the lord pull this cheap servant out and sell it as a servant, that is also a waste of people."

Li Yaonan's words can not be said to be vicious, Chunxiang has this reputation, don't say It is difficult to be married, even to be a human being.

Chunxiang was frightened and didn't dare to cry anymore. She didn't say anything to herself: "Second Young Master, this slave is wrong. The slave doesn't dare anymore. Don't sell the slave."

Mammy Li showed hatred on her face , He didn't have a good face for Chunxiang, but he didn't want to deal with her like this, and hesitantly said: "It's not a big crime to serve you in the end, it's too serious to pull it out and sell it, should it be handed over to Madam. Li Yaonan raised his eyebrows and chuckled: "

It's not a big crime? Let's give it to the master. It's only right for my son to honor his father."

"This... I'm afraid it's not very good!" It's just that Chunxiang was useless. The second young master frightened her with a few words. If the trouble came to the lady, how could he fight for her to get a room.

A farce started quickly and ended quickly. Mammy Li and a maid, pulled Chunxiang out of the study.

Li Yaonan is very troubled, these bad days are really not lived by people. If he hadn't taken the lead today, the crime of forcibly taking slaves would have been convicted. Li Mammy is revenge for his disrespect in the morning and wants to arrest him. .