Chapter 83

The news in the palace spread quickly, and this is indeed true. The emperor of the front foot spoke in the imperial study, and the prince of the back foot received the letter of approval. When he was angry, Chang Hehui's hand letter arrived.

The prince's face was gloomy, and it was useless to scold Chang Hehui. He couldn't detect Tanhualang's movement in the Hanlin Academy. When he opened the envelope, his face immediately turned blue.

"Presumptuous!" The prince was furious, his mood was fluctuating, and he smashed the porcelain on the ground with a "wow wow la la".

"Prince, calm down." The surrounding people immediately knelt down, for fear of being angered by accident.

"Who gave him the guts." The prince looked at the letter fiercely, his brows full of anger. If the things in the letter were true, wouldn't he be guilty of a crime in vain, but the benefits would be cheaper for others. Which brother of his actually belonged to him? handwriting.

"The prince calms down his anger, but what's wrong with the second place?" Others couldn't guess the prince's thoughts, so they could only talk about it, referring to Chang Hehui.

The prince laughed wickedly, and threw the letter: "Do you see it for yourself?"

Pu Zhengyang read the letter quickly, and his face changed greatly with anger: "It's too deceiving, it's too deceiving, Wang Hongwei really is a good dog."

Wu Sicheng had a different opinion, frowning and said: "Will the second place be wrong?"

Pu Zhengyang retorted: "How can such a thing be wrong, I would rather believe it or not, and he doesn't have the guts to tell lies. The

prince waved his hand and let the unimportant people retreat. There were only a few confidants in the room, and said coldly: "Mr. Pu's words are good, I would rather believe this matter."

Pu Zhengyang took the letter and read it over and over, hesitating. Said: "Has Your Highness really decided to go to confess his guilt?" The

prince smiled coldly: "What's wrong with being lonely?"

Pu Zhengyang's mind changed, and he immediately laughed: "Yes, or what His Highness said is right, what does the matter of Lord Wang have to do with the East Palace?"

Wu Sicheng then said: "The matter has not been verified, if..."

Pu Zhengyang was not satisfied

Said: "Master Wu just thinks too much, so what if you verify this matter, and what if you don't verify it?" , just a single letter, which made him believe its authenticity. Liao Junyou

played a roundabout way: "Since the Shandong incident broke out, the emperor will definitely investigate it. The most urgent task at present is to remove His Highness."

Don't worry about it for the time being."

Liao Junyou respectfully accepted the order, but he felt a chill in his heart, listening to the prince's meaning, no matter whether Wang Hongwei was innocent or not, he would have to take care of this matter.

Pu Zhengyang remained silent. Since they had chosen the prince, they had no way to retreat and could only step into the dark. Fortunately, the emperor had a preference for the prince. As long as the prince ascended the throne, they could not do without the merits of the dragon. In the future, it's worth it!

"I'll go to see the emperor." The prince adjusted his clothes, and the three adults retired one by one. The prince went out of the room and looked at his appearance. A gentleman was as precious as jade, his whole body was noble and extraordinary, and his face was full of gods. Jun Lang, there is no trace of haze.

Different from the nervousness of all parties, Li Yaonan, the igniter, was very leisurely at this time, and he was only speechless about the attitude of his colleagues. They avoided themselves like snakes and scorpions. Do you want to be too obvious.

When Lord Wang woke up from the coma, he learned that Li Yaonan had actually sued his eldest brother, and suddenly fainted without breathing.

Yang Minghua was so angry that his eyes lit up with fire.

Li Yaonan turned a blind eye to this, he was not so kind, and others sympathized with him after calculating him. Mr. Wang may be pitiful, and suffer from trivial matters, but what about ordinary people in Shandong? Aren't they pitiful, the Wang family has never been innocent from beginning to end.

After about an hour, the father-in-law beside the emperor said, "Xuan Li Yaonan's imperial study."

"The lower official takes orders." Li Yaonan respectfully kowtowed and followed closely behind the father-in-law.

The prince nodded: "Your Majesty is in a bad mood. Tanhua Lang has an audience with you, so you have to speak carefully."

"Thank you for your suggestion." Li Yaonan was surprised. The prince was a celebrity by the emperor's side, and he didn't expect to remind himself. In fact, how could he know that this is also thanks to the ancient romances. When the emperor is free, he likes to read two chapters when he has nothing to do. The prince is naturally familiar with Li Yaonan, and he will help him if he can help.

Therefore, no one in the palace is not a human being.

Li Yaonan thought about it for a while, but after all, he didn't give the prince a gift. The people who served by the emperor's side would be short of vulgar things.

The prince was vigilant from the beginning, and later they talked and laughed. The two came to the imperial study. The prince obviously praised him. Li Yaonan knew that his goal was achieved. After thanking him, he quietly stood outside and waited.

Not long after the prince went in, he came out again with a serious face and a business-like attitude: "Your Majesty Xuan Li, go in."

"Yes!" Li Yaonan replied, feeling a little nervous, this was the first time he came to the Imperial Palace. study.

The prince's expression softened slightly, he nodded to him comfortably, and walked behind the emperor with low eyebrows.

Li Yaonan looked solemn, and bowed respectfully: "Wei Chen joins the emperor."

The emperor did not wake up, but stared at him lightly, the inexplicable coercion made one's heart tighten.

Li Yaonan didn't look sideways, still kneeling respectfully, only showing a bit of the stubbornness of a young man on his face.

The emperor frowned and sighed in his heart

. Tanhualang was too young, but the doubts in his eyes dissipated a little: "Get up." "Thank you, Your Majesty." Only then did Li Yaonan realize that there were only Bian and Ye in the imperial study. In addition to the adults, the prince and the censor of the imperial court were also there.

"I heard that the prefect of Shandong corruption and disaster relief silver taels, Tanhualang, where did you find out." The emperor stretched his tone and said calmly, without any emotion in his calm tone.

Li Yaonan knew in his heart that the emperor was suspicious and was testing. The emperor would never allow anything to go beyond his control. His position was too small and the matters involved were too big. It was natural for the emperor to have doubts. Any excuse at this time would be equivalent to A kind of cover-up, the emperor will guess in his heart who he is, this is a common problem of the superior.

Li Yaonan looked astonished: "The emperor doesn't know?" The emperor

's eyes darkened, and his indifferent voice revealed an indescribable majesty: "What does Li Aiqing mean?"

Find out a little bit, but unfortunately found nothing.

Lord Bian frowned. When he was in the Hanlin Academy, Li Yaonan was very daring, how could it be like a mouse meeting a cat now.

Li Yaonan hesitated, and said innocently, "Everyone knows about this matter." The

emperor's complexion sank, and everyone clearly found that the emperor was a precursor to anger.

"Tell me clearly."

"Reporting to the emperor, the lower officials are from Yangzhou, and they passed through Shandong on the way to take the exam. The local refugees complained that this matter is no longer a secret. Just send someone to inquire about it."

"Touch!" The emperor slammed his palm towards Table, what he is angry about is not the corruption of the prefect of Shandong, but such a big thing, he is actually kept in the dark as the emperor, how bold Shandong officials are, do they still want to cover the sky with one hand.

"Your Majesty, rest your anger." The courtier hurriedly knelt down and kowtowed.

"Father, calm down." The prince also knelt down and gritted his teeth with hatred. He knew that there were victims in Shandong, and that officials were corrupt, but he never got any news. Everyone knew about the matter. Regarding, under the solid evidence, it is difficult to block the mouths of everyone in the world, how can the father and emperor keep his crown prince.

The prince has a conspiracy theory in his heart, and after brainstorming a series of things, he will not doubt Li Yaonan, such a big lie, unless he loses his head.

Li Yaonan easily picked himself out. He is a small official who has not yet had the ability to speak. He just needs to set fire to it, and the rest will be handled by the emperor.

"Your Majesty, the second prince, the fourth prince, and the sixth prince ask to see you." The

prince's face sank, but he did not expect his brothers to come so quickly.

"Xuan." The emperor is the emperor in the end, his happiness and anger are not visible, and he quickly recovered his expressionless face.

Li Yaonan looked at his nose and heart and tried to minimize his sense of existence. He knew that he had stabbed a big basket, but he felt that it was worth it. Before the matter was found out, at least he was safe. After the matter was found out, as long as the crown prince No matter what, he will be safe, and maybe he will get some protection. In addition to the emperor, the palace is the territory of the prince.

"My son sees my father."

"Get up." Facing the child, the emperor's face softened slightly: "You also come and listen, see how to deal with it, and submit a strategy tomorrow."

"Yes!" Several princes responded respectfully.

Li Yaonan was very sensitive to find that the sixth prince seemed to be hostile to him. Thinking of Jingyang Hou's mansion, Li Yaonan understood it, and a sneer curved his lips. If he remembered correctly, the husband seemed to have said that Wang Hongwei was the dark line of the sixth prince. I don't know how the Sixth Prince intends to be good.

Li Yaonan said the matter again respectfully, in an objective tone without any personal feelings.

The emperor was very satisfied with his narration. The princes could not find any reason to refute it. It was obvious that there was no evidence, but people could not make mistakes. Li Yaonan's words and deeds were too open and upright. People can check it out casually, and such remarks can be worth countless evidences.

The next thing, Li Yaonan is small and transparent, big things are not his turn to discuss, small things, how can the emperor have small things here, the emperor, the prince, and the ministers have heated discussions, and he stands quietly as a background board.

When the emperor remembered him, it was already dark.

The prince gave him a surprised look: "Why is Master Li still here?" Li

Yaonan was speechless, the emperor didn't say a word, how dare he leave.

The emperor waved his hand kindly and rewarded him with a royal feast.

In fact, it's not that the emperor is careless, but Li Yaonan's presence is too small, and he hides himself too well. They discuss business affairs, and they just forget that there are idlers next to them.

This is the end of the matter for the time being, how the officials verify, how the Crown Prince arranges, and how the Sixth Prince operates, everything has nothing to do with Li Yaonan, he just needs to wait for the result.

It's just that none of them thought that this result not only surprised the emperor, but also the crown prince. Thousands of waves were set off in the courtroom. They never expected that a corruption incident by a prefect would be like a snowball, involving such a wide range of issues.