Chapter 99

The mountain people are very efficient in doing things, but in one day, they should be arrested, and they should be closed for the sake of their hometown. , quite a bit of iron-blooded demeanor.

Li Yaonan was extremely satisfied, and ordered them to be optimistic about the person, then took out the file and announced that the interrogation would be held three days later.

Several big families were very angry. They didn't know how many things were smashed that day, and they were even more aggressive. They brought a group of subordinates to the yamen, and with that tone, that appearance, that kind of righteous attitude, Li Yaonan laughed angrily, and immediately screamed. Under the order, all of them will be arrested for him, and the resisters will be killed.

The charges are all ready-made, roaring the yamen, the common people disturbing the officials, and gathering the crowd to rebel!

A big hat was put on, and after seeing the blood, a ferocious man fell down, and some people started to panic. Officials killed people justifiably, and there were orders from the officials, and there was no need to convict them, but if they killed people, in public, There is absolutely no way to escape the beheading. Master Li's posture is obvious, and he wants to use them.

There was fear in my heart, and the troublemakers unconsciously became timid, and the actions of their subordinates became slow. The mountain people were not vegetarians, and there were not only the government, but also the village behind them. Winning it, several big families are doing a good job, how can the mountain people not hate it, but the people are powerful and helpless. Now that they have the opportunity, how can they be soft, not to mention how happy they are in their hearts, especially when they have just been robbed. The husband's young man, it is a ruthless attack.

Li Yaonan stood at the entrance of the yamen extremely coldly, looking down at the mess in front of him. This was the first time he had personally killed someone, but there was no turbulence in his heart. He really was a cold-blooded person.

"Everyone's sins are added one more class." Li Yaonan's icy tone, without a trace of ups and downs, took everyone down with a fluttering sentence.

The mountain people cheered with joy and acted very quickly. Some of the people Li Yaonan chose this time had hatred against several major families. Seeing that the Yi family was unlucky, how could he not be excited.

Li Yaonan's iron-blooded wrist not only quelled the ordinary people onlookers, but also quelled several major families. No one would have imagined that Master Tongju would be so ruthless.

Not to mention how the major families negotiated, the Yan family was also taken aback by Li Yaonan's actions. Yan Tianyu only brought back the news yesterday, and it was judged that Lord Li was interested in cooperating. Get out the big basket.

It's just that the Yan family didn't refuse immediately. This time was just an opportunity to see what Mr. Li is capable of. If Mr. Li wins this competition, it's not too late to go to seek refuge with Mr. Li. Since Mr. Li has found them, he probably won't. Feel free to change your mind.

Master Yan is very clear in his heart. Master Li has offended the three major families this time. If he wants to cooperate, Master Li has no choice but the Yan family and the Shan family. Besides, the tea was originally in the hands of the single family. If they want to get a piece of the pie, the single family is definitely not willing, so only the Yan family can be used, and they are now sitting firmly on the Diaoyutai.

The Yan family all agreed with the words of the head of the family. No matter how noisy it was outside, they all assumed a posture of being on the sidelines.

He Zhifu's house was like a city, and waves of people came to visit.

Regardless of pressure or bribery, the image of He Zhifu's indifference to matters is deeply rooted in the hearts of the people, so when he looked embarrassed, he said weakly and incompetently: "Master Li is the emperor's henchman, and the charges are well-documented, and this official is really powerless.

" It's not surprising that the people in the sect used to like He Zhifu's incompetence, so that they could cover the sky with one hand, but when they encountered a hard rock, they hoped that He Zhifu would be tough.

At this moment, the Yi family, the Zuo family, and the Liu family, apart from being helpless or helpless, no matter how much they tried to talk, He Zhifu pushed all four, five or six, and their popularity turned upside down, and they were still helpless. No matter how powerful they are, they don't dare to take the government openly, otherwise they will make trouble, and even the governor will not be able to cover them up.

The situation changed unknowingly, and the Yi family felt ruthless in their hearts, and decided that no matter what, they would bring down the Tongju surnamed Li.

Of course, these are things to come later. The top priority at the moment is to get people out. The Yi family feels powerless. In the past, the government never felt sorry for them for the sake of the governor and money. The government's strong suppression, they actually have no way.

The Zuo family sent someone to Dali on the same day, but Li Yaonan was wrong. Apart from bribing the governor with money, there was another strategy. The second daughter of the Zuo family was the sixth concubine in the governor's house. She is very favored by the governor. As long as she blows the wind on the pillow, she is not afraid that the governor will fail. What the Zuo family lacks most now is time.

Three days later, when the trial opened, Li Yaonan was not in a hurry to convict him. His purpose was money, not justice. He might ask for orders for the people. He was not afraid of power. The people are rich.

In fact, the most important point is that this year, Yuxi's tax revenue must be raised by all means. Otherwise, even if the emperor is not angry, Mr. Liao will probably fall into trouble. Although his actions are for the benefit of the people, they are more Out of his own selfishness, let him be a good official who is dedicated to the people, he thinks it is impossible in this life.

The people from several major families were relieved, and they were not convicted, which proved that there was still room for easing the matter. At this time, they began to think about what Li Tong sentenced to do. Before, they were blinded by Li Tong's sentence. Ruthlessly startled, thinking about it now, maybe they should inquire about what Li Tongju asked for.

The people of several major families acted quickly, and Li Yaonan did not deliberately hide it, and the news of taking money to redeem people would be heard by them in a few days.

The mountain people were indignant and thought that the bad guys should not be released. Isn't Mr. Li Qingtian, why do you still act like this? What is the difference between that and a corrupt official.

Naturally, Li Yaonan would not let them feel grudges in their hearts. What the people wanted was the foundation of his foothold in Yuxi. Even if he recruited all the people, he did not intend to hide it, but only told the truth in detail. The road was to be built in the mountains, and the yamen had no money. The court does not allocate funds, so what should we do?

Mountain people, you look at me and I look at you. After all, they are all simple people. They don't have so many twists and turns in their hearts. Some people get anxious: "Don't you say that if you catch them, they will get rich?"

Li Yaonan nodded and smiled, explaining. Said: "That's why I let them use the money to redeem people. Otherwise, where will the money come from? As for your thoughts, this official knows, just let you choose whether to bring them to justice or build a road.

" They ask for guilt."

"No, we have to build the road."

"Could they just let them go?"

"If the road is not built, what will the villagers do, they have to go all the way to the market."

Li Yaonan didn't say a word, just watching them argue, He admits that he has always been a person who puts his interests first, but he does not want to make wedding clothes for others. All the truth must be known to the mountain people, otherwise he will be exhausted and the mountain people will be grateful to the wrong person. He will definitely be angry. vomiting blood.

After a while, the results of the deliberations of the mountain people came out. Ali stepped forward hesitantly, his face full of apology, and he bowed deeply: "I'm sorry, Mr. Li, we misunderstood you, and we decided to build the road first."

Li Yaonan smiled lightly, expressing that he didn't care, just let them look at people closely, if anyone makes trouble, arrest them all, and let them remember a little, those people are money.

The mountain people were honest and obedient, and their emotions came and went quickly. Li Yaonan comforted them, and then all he had to do was wait.

The Shan family was hesitant. This time, Li Tong sent a trial. Although his family was not implicated, the single family and the other three families formed a delicate situation.

Someone in the family suggested to wait and see before making a decision. There are also people who disagree very much, believing that the four schools of thought are of the same spirit and that they should advance and retreat together. Some people even said directly, why go to the muddy water, anyway, the foundation of the single family is there, as long as Mr. Li does not bully the door, it is better to have less than one more thing, and why should you be afraid of others.

The five major families each have their own interests. It is said that they are linked together. In fact, they have their own plans. No one wants to annex the other. What kind of relationship is it is pure nonsense, tangled, and time flies by.

Li Yaonan acted more and more harshly, and was really angry with the big families. The Yi family sent him 10,000 taels of silver to redeem people, the Zuo family sent him 2,000 taels, and the Liu family reluctantly got on the road and sent 30,000 taels of silver notes.

Li Yaonan sneered, he really should have sent the beggars, for a while, Yuxi panicked, Li Yaonan immediately ordered the court to open the case. Assigned to the Northwest.

The Yi family and the Zuo family were stunned. The old lady of the Yi family cried out of breath and scolded her son for being unsatisfactory. Li Tong sentenced to need money. Her good grandson has never suffered, how can to the bitter cold.

The owner of the Yi family also regretted it very much, and his son was also distressed. If he had known this, he should not have been lucky. Who would have thought that Master Li moved so quickly, even though he had already given the money, he still failed to stabilize him.

Mrs. Yi was crying and making trouble. She gave birth to her son in October, and the master even ignored her son for the sake of something outside his body.

Patriarch Yi was very annoyed, and hated He Zhifu in his heart. Without the permission of the prefect, how could it be so easy to convict. He thought that Lord Li would at least have some scruples, and he only needed to wait a few more days. He believed that the governor would soon have news, and he was not afraid that the yamen would not let people go. Who knew that Lord Li was resolute, turned his head, and even discussed no chance.

The Yi family is in a turmoil now, two women with high status, and the crying Yi family master is one head and two big.

The Zuo family was also not much better. When giving the money, the Zuo family master let the servants tell Li Yaonan that the Zuo family was backed by the governor, so that he should be a little more afraid, otherwise don't blame them for being rude. He never dreamed that Li Tongju would be so bold, and he had already reminded him that he even distributed the second master and the seventh master.

This time, the Zuo family can be said to have lost their adults. It is nothing to distribute the seventh master. The Zuo family is at most angry for a while. After all, the seventh master is a junior, and mistakes are inevitable.

The old lady of the Zuo family pointed at the eldest master's nose and cursed. Fortunately, her heart was still in the yamen prison, and she immediately ordered the eldest master to fish out the person no matter what, and wait for the governor's news. She went back and forth for at least ten days. I don't want to go wrong again.

As for Master Tong Judgment, there is no rush to deal with him, you need to know that Yuxi is their territory. What kind of big things can be done with a single pass sentence, don't think that arresting people is enough, which shop on the street is not the property of a few big families, without them, how would Yuxi operate.

The eldest master deeply expressed that he was taught, and there was a little secret in his heart, and finally got rid of the second master. Although the seventh son is a pity, he is just a concubine, as long as the son is safe and sound. He originally only relied on the support of the governor and did not want to make Li Tong sentenced cheaper, so he deliberately did not take the money, but he did not expect such a surprise.

He Zhifu was very worried. He felt that he was on the pirate ship, and his bowels were blue with regret. How could he know that Li Tongshou was so reckless? Offended, what can you do except stand in the same boat.

For several days in a row, He Zhifu had no good face towards Li Yaonan, but he was more cooperative in his actions.

Li Yaonan raised the corners of his lips. He Zhifu wanted to stay out of the matter, but it also depends on whether he agrees or not. Since they are not on the same line, then he will try his best to keep them in the same situation. The support of He Zhifu is very important, and he must be forced to He was forced into the same boat.

He Zhifu's face was very stinky. He never thought that he would capsize in the gutter. If Mr. Li hadn't already had a countermeasure, he would have thought of tearing people apart and eating them.

The Liu family was very fortunate, no matter what they thought in their hearts, whether they were resentful or dissatisfied, at least on the surface they did a very good job, and they hurriedly sent 50,000 taels of silver notes that day.

Li Yaonan was very satisfied with their knowledge and interest. The next day, he ordered to go down and let several members of the Liu family go.

As for the Yi family and the Zuo family, Li Yaonan said that the adults were angry, and the consequences were very serious.

The Yi family then sent someone to send 80,000 taels of silver notes. Li Yaonan took the money, but the people didn't let it go, but they didn't stop the Yi family from visiting.

The Yi family was so angry that they couldn't understand, Li Tongju was expressing dissatisfaction, but compared to the Zuo family, their situation was much better. The Zuo family also sent people to send 80,000 taels of silver notes, but Not even qualified to visit.

"Too deceitful, too deceptive." Zuo Patriarch was furious when he heard the report from his servants. Immediately sent someone to Dali, and the Zuo family vowed not to give up unless Li Tong was sentenced to step down.

But no matter what, even if Li Tongjuan was about to step down, the Zuo family and the Yi family had to fish out their son first. If Li Tongjue goes crazy again, what should he do if he exiles his son to the frontier? After all, the governor cannot quench his thirst.

Early the next morning, the Yi family ordered people to send 100,000 taels of silver notes, and the Zuo family ordered people to send them 150,000 taels.

Li Yaonan counted it carefully. The Liu family was 80,000 taels, the Zuo family was 232,000 taels, and the Yi family was 190,000 taels. The big families were really rich. Immediately, there was no more embarrassment, and he generously ordered people to release them.

In the evening, I negotiated with He Zhifu, and early the next morning, gongs and drums were played on the street, and a billboard was posted at the entrance of the yamen. Li Yaonan wrote an article, boasting the three family members in the sky and underground, and the official carried three plaques and walked along the street. , to announce to the general public that the charitable actions of the Yi family, the Zuo family, and the Liu family.

For a while, the whole Yuxi became lively, not to mention the happiness of Lin County, Yingfeng County, and Yunshan County. In the past few days, Li Tong's arrest of people has caused a lot of excitement. The three families suddenly donated money. There are tricks in it.

The three families were unable to ride a tiger, and the official came to the gates of the three families with a plaque with the words "House of Charity" written on it.

The people have been surrounded by three floors and three floors. The owner of the Yi family gritted his teeth in hatred and wanted to smash the plaque, but he couldn't, and he didn't dare. There are so many people around, and his kind deeds have been spread out. If the plaque is smashed , how the Yi family will behave in the future.

The owner of the Yi family not only wanted to laugh, but also to smile beautifully, and greeted this plaque symbolizing shame into the house in a lively manner.

At the same time, the Yan family head laughed loudly: "As expected, it is worthy of being the lord of the sentence, high, it is really high."

Second Uncle Yan turned his head and said with a smile: "It is indeed brilliant, so the governor can't find it. If it's wrong, I will sentence the adults to be safe."

"Then we..." Yan Tianyu paused, thought for a moment, and then said: "Since the Yi family, the Zuo family, and the Liu family have taken the lead, should we also make a move? Power." The

Yan family head nodded in relief: "My son's idea is very good."

Uncle Yan laughed: "Indeed, we can't let those three families get a good reputation."

That afternoon, Li Yaonan received the Yan family's gift. With 100,000 taels of silver, there is a kindness inside and outside the words, Li Yaonan smiled lightly, this family is really interesting.

After the news spread, the Shan family was not far behind, and hurriedly sent 100,000 taels of silver notes.

Li Yaonan swiped his pen and praised them greatly the next day. The five major families were transformed into great benevolent people in Yuxi.

Li Yaonan did not delay in getting the money. How to use it, he distributed it immediately, and wrote on a large piece of paper, how much was spent, and how much was left. People still do this.

He will spread out all the accounts, no one can embezzle, and also avoid the embezzlement of other rogues themselves.

The people were very happy with his actions, and they all said that Lord Li was a good official.

Those in the know are grateful to him. Those who don't know, they have no part in the road construction this time. Although they are amazed at the kindness of the five great families, they have nothing to do with themselves. They still look forward to a good official.

Time passed slowly, and everything in the yamen was in order. In addition to building roads, Li Yaonan also allocated a lot of money to build terraces and buy rice seeds. This must be done as soon as possible. Early August was the season for farming, and he didn't want to miss the time.

In his last life, Yunnan has always been a land of abundance, and it is also a land of fish and rice. If the terraced fields can be completed, he believes that it will be a huge sum of his political achievements. Yunnan has rice, tea trees, and so many mountain goods. It is just around the corner.

Of course, these are not what makes him the happiest. Li Yaonan is proud of the spring breeze every day. He walks with wind, and he does not hide the good mood on his face.

He Zhifu looked puzzled, and the governor was about to send someone here. Although Mr. Li had no reason to do anything this time, he finally offended Shangguan. Not only did he not repent, he did not know his mistake, but he was so happy. Does Mr. Li know anything about it? severity.

He Zhifu hesitated several times, deeply regretted in his heart, how could he be involved with this ignorant boy.

Li Tongzhi didn't have so many scruples, he admired and hated at the same time. He never thought of making money and other methods. Li Tongshen was also a fool. For civilian use, in his place, Li Tongzhi was instantly discouraged, and in his place he would dare to offend people recklessly.

However, looking at the face of Jingyang Hou's mansion, Li Tongzhi was also unwilling to have a bad relationship with Li Tong.

"Why is Mr. Li so happy?" Li Tongzhi asked curiously, feeling that Mr. Li's stupidity was strange, and he didn't have the shrewdness of the previous days.

Li Yaonan didn't hide it, and a smile appeared on his face unconsciously: "The husband and the child are coming soon." I received a letter a few days ago that the husband has arrived in Yunnan, and the elder brother will take office in Yizhou. Send your husband to Yuxi.

Li Tongzhi suddenly realized, disapproved in his heart, and glanced at Li Yaonan sympathetically, which officials like them are not three wives and four concubines, and only Mr. Li can keep himself clean, but in Li Tongzhi's eyes, Mr. Li is afraid of Jingyang Houfu. She is so powerful that she dare not take a concubine, which is really pitiful. What if she married a high-ranking shuanger, and she is at ease before marrying a woman from a small family.

Li Tongzhi didn't envy him anymore. He also relied on his daughter-in-law to climb up. He felt that marrying a Yi nationality mother-in-law was much better than marrying a pair of children.

If Li Yaonan knew what he was thinking, he would definitely be speechless and look up to the sky, save others by himself, he was talking about Li Tongzhi.

As time went by, Li Yaonan didn't wait for the little husband, but waited for the governor to ask his guilt.

As soon as Wang Langzhong arrived, he made a preemptive strike, just as Li Yaonan had expected, to put the hat of embezzlement on him first.

Li Yaonan shouted that he was wronged, but he has never convicted a wrong case. The three people who were assigned have solid evidence, and the sentence he sentenced was not severe. He was only exiled in the mountains for three months. As for the Yi family, Zuo family, Liu family, volunteer What does the donation have to do with him.

Wang Langzhong was speechless, and he was very suspicious. Why is the situation different from what the Zuo family said.

Li Yaonan is as stable as Mount Tai, and Wang Langzhonggui is a confidant of the governor. He is used to showing off his power and prestige on weekdays. How can he inquire about the situation in advance? A piece of evidence is in front of him.

"Isn't it exiled to the northwest?" Wang Langzhong's expression was not good, and it was clearly written on the file that he was exiled in the mountains for three months.

Li Yaonan pretended to be puzzled: "Mr. Wang must have made a mistake. The exile in the Northwest has to pass through the Lord Governor, and the lower officials will never dare to make

their own decisions ." , go to Zuo's house to find someone to settle accounts.

Li Yaonan sneered, the Zuo family is now fighting fiercely, how could he really let the second master of Zuo have an accident, didn't he help the Zuo family master in vain.

Wang Langzhong was furious, and when he heard the cause and effect at Zuo's family, he felt deeply that Li Tong had been convicted of playing tricks. Before they could come up with a countermeasure, Lin Zhiyuan arrived with six centurions and their respective military households. Yuxi.

Li Yaonan took leave yesterday afternoon. He wanted to meet his husband today, and he didn't care about the teasing of his colleagues. The next morning, he waited on the only way to Yuxi.

At noon, the convoy was in sight, not to mention the commoners of Yuxi, even Li Yaonan was taken aback by the posture of his husband.

The majestic army, riding high-headed horses, escorted a group of carriages loaded with goods slowly forward. Among them, there was a carriage that looked particularly luxurious. A nobleman in the carriage lifted the curtain and kept looking around. There is an urgent thought.

After a long absence for three months, Li Yaonan finally saw the husband's figure again. Lin Yixuan's stomach was slightly swollen and his face was rosy.

"Husband." Lin Yixuan smiled and shouted at him.

"Father." Xiao Xu'er waved her hand happily.

Li Yaonan was excited, stepped forward quickly, and when he saw the figure of the little husband, he knew how he missed him.

Lin Yixuan got off the carriage in a hurry, Li Yaonan's heart was about to jump out of fear, and he hurriedly said: "Hey, don't run."

Lin Yixuan pursed his lips and smiled, standing still, Li Yaonan ran out of breath, for fear that the little husband would not obey, he Now he has two bodies, and when he finally hugged the person in his arms, Li Yaonan loved it and hated it, and could hardly wait to spank him.

"Husband, I miss you." Lin Yixuan smiled sweetly, knowing how to extinguish her husband's anger.

"Father, hug." Xiao Xu'er thought about her father very much.

Li Yaonan felt that he had nothing to do, seeing the smiling face of his sweet wife and son, there was no anger in his heart.

And Yuxi, at this time, was also greatly surprised by this group of people. No matter whether it was the five major families or the common people, a lot of awe rose in his heart. Wang Langzhong was also immediately alert, and it seemed that he treated Li Tong sentenced. attitude should be reconsidered.