Chapter 87

After leaving the imperial study, Li Yaonan was completely powerless. The emperor only acted on his mood, so how could he care about the courtiers below. Useless pieces will be discarded, and useless courtiers will do the same. The emperor's thighs are really not so easy to hold.

In front of the palace, General Lian scolded him for a meal. Li Yaonan was irrefutable. He knew that General Lian was worried about him, but he had no way out now. Asylum, how could the elites in Beijing easily let him go.

Today, he bluntly said that he has no regrets. He knows that his own words alone will not shake the position of the Minister of the Ministry of Households. But as long as the emperor has dissatisfaction in his heart, it will be a matter of time for Mr. Liao to step down. Mr. Liao is at odds with the Southeast Army. This move is equivalent to helping General Lian. Everything has gains and losses. Today, if it is with mud, no matter how it is dealt with in the end, it is a fact that there is no money, even if the emperor pays from the inner treasury, he will offend more than one. Man, this account is very clear in his heart.

After weighing the pros and cons, he decided to point the finger at the Minister of the Ministry of Housing. It turned out that he was right, and the emperor was very satisfied with him.

This is the society of imperial power. Li Yaonan has an incomparably profound understanding of how simple he used to think, and the steps above the court are startling. It is no wonder that many people like to protect themselves. Isn't he walking on thin ice?

When he got home and saw his husband, his heavy heart was slightly relieved, and the fatigue of the day was relieved. For the sake of the husband and his son, he felt that it was worth it. As long as he survived the Hanlin Academy for three years and was admitted to the Shuji Shi, he has qualifications and a career. It will be much smoother. His only shortcoming now is that his qualifications are too shallow. If he is two years later, he is very sure that the emperor will not let him stay in the editor's position, but he prefers to walk outside the palace. Let it go, that is the real achievement, and it is no longer the illusory favor of the superior.

"Husband."

"Father."

Two people, one big and one small, with the same expressions, looked at him with wide eyes, and it was clearly written that I wanted to hug.

Li Yaonan smiled lowly, picked up his son with one hand and his husband with the other, holding both of them in his arms at the same time.

Lin Yixuan hurriedly took his son over: "You've been tired all day today, Xu'er is sinking, I'll hold you."

Xiao Xuer pouted in dissatisfaction, he could only see his father at night, and his father had to fight him .

Lin Yixuan glared at his son, turned his head to look at her husband with a smile, and said distressedly: "I am tired today, the food is ready, you must eat more."

Li Yaonan was in a happy mood, how could he not do the husband's little gestures? It was found that he just let him go because he was very cute, so that the husband could be carefree and Xuer grow up healthy, his wish in this life was enough.

After dinner, Xiao Xuer hugged her father and acted cute. Unlike when he was a child, after one year old, he liked to stick with Li Yaonan and listen to his father tell him stories. Lin Yixuan also listened to it sometimes, and then wrote down the story and edited it into a book, ready to leave it to his children and grandchildren, and Mother Lin laughed at him when she found out.

Li Yaonan teased his son for a while, Xiao Xuer shouted to shush, Lin Yixuan took him out, and when he came back, he saw her exhausted husband leaning on the couch and fell asleep, Lin Yixuan patted his son's head and gave him a sigh With a sound gesture, he tiptoed to cover her husband with a quilt, and then exited the house with his son in his arms. Her husband's appearance was distressing.

Xiao Xuer is very sensible. Seeing his father falling asleep, even though he still wants to listen to the story, he is still very obedient and does not cry or make trouble. He obediently allows his father to hug him, his innocent eyes are black and white: "My father will meet tomorrow. Are you free?"

Hearing his son's question, Lin Yixuan felt sour in his heart and wanted to answer that he was free, but her husband was already very tired in the yamen, and if he couldn't rest well at home, he would be reluctant. Said, husband is walking on thin ice now, how can he bear, let husband return home still tired.

He only hates the court, and he can't help his husband, so he can only try to make him happy. He knows that his husband likes him to be carefree, and likes the warm and peaceful atmosphere at home. He will fight everything. Take care of it, so that your husband will have no worries, and you will have a peaceful place to live when you are tired.

"Damn, my father is tired. I will definitely accompany you when my father is free."

Xiao Xu'er pursed her lips and counted with her fingers: "Father, one day, two days, three days... Father has been I haven't been with Xu'er for five days."

Lin Yixuan chuckled: "We Xu'er are good children, they can count when they are two years old. It's really amazing."

It was quite similar: "Xu'er is the most powerful."

Children are easily diverted from the topic. Lin Yixuan accompanied Xiao Xu'er and coaxed him to sleep before returning to the bedroom.

Li Yaonan was already fast asleep at this time, Lin Yixuan gently twisted the quilt for him, and sat quietly beside her husband, feeling extremely distressed. Yesterday, Princess Lianjun called him to scold him, and it's not a good thing for your husband to be in the limelight recently. It's just that who knows the embarrassment of the husband, the emperor's mind is unpredictable, what can the husband do? It's just that their husband's wife's words are too shallow. If there is family support behind it, others will definitely be scruples, and the emperor will not use it. Being so unscrupulous is clearly pushing the husband to the forefront.

The next day, I went to the Hanlin Academy. As expected, everyone looked at Li Yaonan in different ways, but they didn't avoid it like the last time. After all, Li Yaonan now occupies the emperor's favor, but how long this favor can last, everyone will wait and see.

Li Yaonan knew this very well, but he didn't turn back when he opened the bow. At this time, he could only go forward bravely and follow the path arranged by the emperor.

"Lord Li, the emperor has announced that you will go to the imperial study for an audience." The high-pitched voice of the prince and grandfather sounded.

Li Yaonan let out a wry smile. Under the jealous eyes of his colleagues in the Hanlin Academy, he followed the prince and went there. I wonder what the emperor is looking for this time.

Wang Gonggong glanced at him and said: "Master Liao asked to see the emperor just now, Master Li should be more careful."

Li Yaonan's heart instantly understood, but he did not expect revenge to come so quickly, and he was only placed with Master Liao yesterday, and today they are ready to pay When he came back, Li Yaonan was not afraid. As long as he took care of everything, as long as he still had something available, he believed that the emperor would not deal with him at the moment.

After layer by layer of notification, Li Yaonan stepped into the imperial study, knelt respectfully and salutes: "Wei Chen joins the emperor."

"Get up." The emperor said lightly, with no expression on his face, and pointed to the minister of the household next to him: "Liao sire just said, you also come to listen."

"Wei minister obeys the order." Li Yaonan respectfully stood up, his eyes drooped slightly, and every move was made with the emperor first.

Master Liao smiled coldly, disdainful of Li Yaonan's attitude, and said bluntly: "Yunnan's tax payment has been in arrears year after year, and only less than 20% was paid in last year. I heard that Tanhua Lang has quite a whimsical idea, I wonder if there is a solution?

Li Yaonan raised his eyebrows and lowered his head, did not answer, and did not seek political affairs if he was not in his position. Even if he had a countermeasure, with his current qualifications, there is absolutely no possibility of promotion, so why should he be in the limelight again, he said lightly: " Liao Your Excellency is embarrassed to be dismissed, and you should ask the governor of Yunnan about this matter."

"I also said that Tanhua Lang knew everything, but it turned out to be nothing more than err."

"Ashamed of being dismissed." Li Yaonan did not move like a mountain.

Mr. Liao looked at the emperor: "Since I am ashamed, I should be cautious in my words and deeds in the future. Weichen also asked the emperor to remind him that in Yunnan and Guangxi, taxes have been in arrears year after year, and Shandong and Hubei have suffered disasters one after another. , every time Wei Chen spends a silver tael, he is cautious, and he really can't afford to be known as Tanhualang's incompetence."

Li Yaonan was silent in his heart, Master Liao was looking for a place for himself, and by the way, to restore the impression of the emperor, this move was a good move, Li Yaonan quietly glanced at the emperor, and sure enough, the emperor's expression softened.

However, how could Li Yaonan let him succeed? He retorted: "Master Liao is serious, it is your duty as a courtier to take care of the emperor. As a minister of the household, you should know the importance of the treasury, not only to save money but also to open up sources. The treasury does not have Silver, no matter what the reason is, the adults should be held responsible, the tax arrears in various places is not the reason for the emptiness of the treasury." The

emperor's complexion sank, and when he heard the source of income and expenditure, he couldn't help thinking of Li Yaonan's policy theory, the way to enrich the country, the way to enrich the country, the emperor's view Mr. Xiang Liao, his eyes no longer moved, he was silent for a moment, and finally heaved a deep sigh. It is not yet time, and the relationship between the DPRK and China is complicated. If the reform is implemented, it will affect the interests of too many people, which is really inappropriate.

Master Liao's face was pale, but he did not expect that after arguing, he would be suppressed again by Tanhua Lang after a few words. Not only did he not save face, but instead made the emperor dissatisfied.

Li Yaonan's expression was light. He always believed in fighting snakes without dying. Since he had offended the Minister of the Ministry of Housing, he would not be able to turn enemies into friends until he had no bargaining power. It would be better to offend him completely. It also has to make a bad impression on the emperor.

"Reporting to the emperor, Wei Chen thought about it for a night last night, the military aircraft camp, the fire gun camp, the northwest camp, and the construction factory of the Ministry of Industry, and the reduction and reduction can each produce more than three million taels of silver." Master Liao said hurriedly.

A smile appeared on the emperor's face: "Okay, Liao Qing's family is indeed the backbone of the country, and I am very relieved."

Li Yaonan lowered his eyes, his lips curved slightly, but Master Liao took a bad move this time. I understand that in the past years, there were a lot of arguments among the officials for the sake of the Ministry of Household's silver taels. Now it's only one night, and Lord Liao has thought of a countermeasure. Then why did he go earlier, the emperor will definitely be dissatisfied with this.

Master Liao breathed a sigh of relief and felt a little at ease. It seemed that the emperor still valued him, so he hurriedly knelt down and thanked him: "I am ashamed of not being praised by the emperor. Get out of the way." The

emperor smiled faintly, but the meaning of protection was obvious: "He is still young, you are an important minister in the court, and you care about him as a hairy boy."

Master Liao was unwilling, and continued to say: "Yunnan has changed. After several prefects, the tax has not been brought up. Tanhualang is young and promising, so why not share the worries of the emperor."

Li Yaonan quickly calculated the gains and losses in his heart, and tried his best to suppress himself, so as not to let his emotions show, he heard his calm voice: "Wei Chen Listen to the emperor's decision." Master Liao hurriedly hit the iron: "

Tanhualang is dedicated to the people, why didn't the emperor fulfill him, and the ministers also hope that the national treasury will increase taxes."

What do you mean?"

Li Yaonan knelt on the ground: "Wei Chen obeys the emperor's orders." The

emperor was satisfied and asked with a smile: "It's okay, Tanhua Lang is blunt, if he sends you to Yunnan, he can be sure to govern one side. "

We must do our best." Li Yaonan resisted the excitement in his heart and said decisively, if Lord Liao wanted to kick him out of the capital, he would be in the right hands. He had been looking forward to this day for a long time.

The emperor felt a little pity. He originally wanted to keep Li Yaonan by his side and train him to become a close confidant, but now it seems that it might be better to let him go. After all, Tanhua Lang is too young to restrain his sharpness. After training outside for a few years, he came back just for his use. This can be regarded as an explanation for Chaozhong Xungui. He knows that Tanhualang has offended many people recently.

The emperor waved his hand to let the two of them retire. Li Yaonan had a bottom line in his heart. I'm afraid it's a foregone conclusion. I don't know what position it will be. He never thought that the surprise would come so quickly and suddenly, it was a joy, and it still dragged Master Liao's blessing. He liked this revenge.

Master Liao snorted coldly, and glanced at Li Yaonan disdainfully, but he was just a yellow-haired child who dared to fight with him, and he would still be able to jump around for a few years outside the capital.

In short, this trip to the imperial study room was satisfied by the emperor, Li Yaonan, and Master Liao, and all three achieved their goals.