Chapter 61

In order to put things at ease, the matter was settled like this. Mrs. Lin came to Mr. Lin and wrote the document on the spot. Only Mrs. Lin Li is now in the nunnery. .

Mrs. Lin can see clearly that today, Mrs. Zhang is probably here for Heli, but she is puzzled. What is the benefit to make Mrs. Zhang's heart move, but she can't bear it, and bites at Heli tightly. Can't let go.

Mrs. Lin sent someone out to inquire that day, but unfortunately nothing was found. Mrs. Zhang was tight on her concubine. Lin Yixuan acted cautiously. How could it be so easy to spread the news, but they didn't wait too long, the emperor's decree came down, and all the truth came out, and there was nothing unclear.

But now, after Mrs. Zhang left, Mrs. Lin hurriedly gave gifts to the Zuodu Censor's Mansion. One was to thank Mrs. Censor for her righteous words, and the other was to keep her mouth shut. The joke has already become a big one. If there are any rumors... but it

is said that Lin Yixuan arrived at Jingyue Nunnery with her husband earlier. Seeing her son's joy in her heart, Lin's mother was also a little surprised. .

On this day, the husband and the husband did not stay for a long time. The people from the Hou Mansion should arrive soon. After Lin Yixuan entered the house, he first knelt down with his mother Lin to apologize, and then explained the events of the past few days.

After hearing this, Mother Lin was stunned for a while, tears streaming down unconsciously, her heart was full of mixed feelings, and she couldn't tell whether it was relief, relief, or sadness and disappointment.

"Mother." As soon as Lin Yixuan saw her tears, he was immediately frightened.

"Okay, okay, okay." Mother Lin called out three good words in a row, crying so hard, as if she wanted to vent her grievances over the years.

Tired of crying, enough, Lin Mu cheered up and told them to go back quickly and wait for him to meet in Beijing.

Lin Yixuan was relieved when she saw that she was in good condition. After Mother Lin cried, she looked much younger, as if all the shackles were removed from her body, and her smile became brighter.

Lin Yixuan pursed his lips and smiled, and knew that his decision was right. He rewarded her husband with several kisses that night, and sold a lot of physical strength as a reward.

Li Yaonan was very happy, his little husband was just too cute, okay?

The next day, Mother Lin returned to Beijing with the guards of the Jingyang Hou residence. After more than ten years, Zhang Shi saw the stepdaughter again, looked her up and down critically, and turned her head away.

After a lapse of more than ten years, Mother Lin saw this famous stepmother again, her face was cold and indifferent, she only glanced at her, and bowed her body as a salute.

The popularity of Jingyang Hou's mansion, look, what's going on, Zhang Shi is crying and scrambling to seek justice for her daughter, but seeing how the mother and daughter are getting along, there is no trace of harmony, it's just empty talk, nonsense.

However, even if everyone knows it well, and He Li has written it, the second lady's handle is still in Zhang's hands, no matter what, He Li is certain.

In fact, it's not that the Zhang family is not good to her daughter, but that the grievances between them have been forged in the past and cannot be eased, so why should she work in vain? Anyway, after the reconciliation, Li Wanqiang is in her hands. The important thing is that this daughter is two years older than her, but she looks younger than her. Zhang Shi felt depressed and turned a blind eye.

However, no matter what the estrangement between them was, Jingyang Hou's mansion counted the dowry that day, and the next day went to the yamen to file a case, and then Li Wanqi moved out of the mansion, and everything went smoothly.

It's not that Jingyang Hou's mansion didn't inquire with Li Guicheng, but Li Guicheng himself was at a loss, and there was nothing to tell others.

Li Guicheng was vigilant in his heart, but he wasn't too worried. As long as he was Wen Changbo, no matter whether he was his first sister or his first mother, there was nothing he could do about him. All he had to do was prevent these two women from doing anything.

Li Guicheng had no fear, and was still thinking about whether to send his sister away, so that she would not mix with the Zhang family. Although he was not afraid, he was also afraid of trouble.

Here, he hasn't come up with any plan yet, and in a blink of an eye, December 15th has arrived.

Mrs. Zhang brought Li Wanqi into the palace to see her, and she was so nervous that she was about to jump out of her heart. Mother Lin was equally nervous, and there was a hint of hope in her eyes. Only after the emperor gave the order, she and Mrs. Zhang could reach an agreement and move out of the uncle's mansion openly. , she is a little impatient now.

The queen is very virtuous and has always been pleasant. Mother Lin did not dare to take it lightly. Xuan'er analyzed the situation in Beijing with her. Even if the queen has no children, the crown prince is definitely a thorn in her eyes. The emperor supports the crown prince. .

In fact, Mother Lin was thinking too much. The son of the successive sons, the son of the queen is also the son of the queen, and the Zhang family is the successor. The queen is happy to see the success of the son's succession. Anyway, she doesn't have a son now, even if she has a son, she She is also the Queen of Succession, so the child of the successor's house is the Queen's favorite.

When she came back from the palace that day, Mother Lin was exhausted, but Mrs. Zhang was excited for a long time. Since Li Jingyuan died, she has never seen the queen again. Today, the queen praised her so much, how could she be unhappy.

But he said that Prince Lian has been very angry in recent days. He didn't expect him to talk to the emperor, and there would be troubles and divorces. Fortunately, the emperor didn't blame him, otherwise he would look good on the Lin family Xiaojiu. .

In the end, it was Lin Yixuan who made an apology and an apology, and took out a stack of ancient Romance manuscripts as a bribe. King Lian gave up and scolded with a smile: "Well, you Lin family Xiaojiu, didn't you have it before? Why not now? came out."

Lin Yixuan said with a bitter face, "Isn't it because you forced it? My husband is afraid that you will be blamed, so the imperial examinations have been temporarily put down, and I wrote these things in a hurry day and night. You can't force it any more."

King Lian laughed angrily. "It's my fault, man, it's impossible not to force it."

"Don't—" Lin Yixuan fled in fright, and didn't come to the door for several days. Although the husband wrote quickly, he didn't delay anything , but he was distressed. In fact, he admired it even more. The speed of her husband's writing was simply unmatched.

Princess Lianjun looked at her husband and said angrily: "Why are you teasing that child, it scares people."

Prince Lianjun looked serious: "It's better to give him some color and see, and save the trouble of making trouble later, the Marquis of Jingyang. The mansion is his mother's house after all, even if it is excusable to act like this, it is not right."

Princess Lianjun nodded with a clear face: "That's true, but Jingyang Hou's mansion has always had a good reputation, and now..."

Prince Lian hugged his Princess Princess and said lightly, "Don't look at everything." After speaking, without waiting for her to answer, he carried the person onto the bed and started a fight.

Three days later, the imperial decree finally came from the Wenchang Uncle's Mansion and the palace.

Li Guicheng was stunned by this imperial decree, almost unsteady on his feet, and his sons were even more unbalanced. They looked at Mother Lin and Mrs. Zhang with hostile eyes, and knew that they must be the ghosts.

Mother Lin couldn't hide her joy that she could finally get rid of everything here. She missed Jiu'er and her little grandson. So far, she had never seen her little grandson.

Zhang Shi was overjoyed and waited for a few days, and finally waited for her. Only Li Ziyu was in the fog, but she did not expect that she would suddenly become an uncle.

After receiving the imperial decree respectfully, Mrs. Zhang immediately ordered her son to offer the imperial edict to the ancestral hall. Seeing Li Guicheng's ashes, Mrs. Zhang was arrogant, not to mention proud.

Her good mood did not last long. In the afternoon, Li Yaonan and Lin Yixuan came.

Seeing that his son's title was already in his hands, Mrs. Zhang became contemptuous when facing Lin Yixuan, holding on to Mother Lin and not wanting to let go.

Lin Yixuan smiled coldly, and knew that this woman was going to take an inch, his eyes flashed coldly, and he threatened: "Li Guicheng hasn't moved out yet, since I can make Li Ziyu fall, Li Guicheng will definitely be happy to see it happen. , do you want to try it?"

Zhang Shi was frightened, really afraid that Lin Yixuan would turn around and find Li Guicheng to cooperate, and he immediately became well-mannered.

Zhang Shi smiled and said, "You kid, why are you so serious? I'm just talking for fun. I want to catch up with Yan'er, so why would I keep her."

"Not the best." Lin Yixuan said coldly , and then someone sent a calligraphy and ink: "The word of mouth is not proof, the words are the evidence, the conditions discussed earlier, the old lady should not forget."

Zhang's face was not very good, so he could only let his son write down the evidence as evidence. After finishing, Lin Yixuan also asked him to print a seal, so that he could cut off all ties with Uncle Wenchang.

Not to mention the turmoil caused by this imperial decree.

The ministers in the single court were all terrified, shocked by this imperial decree. The emperor clearly found that the most powerful ministers who were jumping around on weekdays were suffocated today, and the princes also settled down. The emperor was satisfied. Even when I heard the news of Mother Lin and Li a few days ago, the grudge in my heart disappeared.

The prince's lineage is even more arrogant, but the sixth prince is now lurking. Lin's mother is from Wenchang's uncle's mansion, and was once a member of his Yue's family. The father and the emperor made it clear that he favored the prince. It is not appropriate to do too much at this time. Take this opportunity to hide in the dark and save your strength.

Lin Yixuan and others left Wenchang Uncle's Mansion. They originally wanted to live with Lin's mother, but Lin's mother refused. There is no reason for her mother-in-law to live in her brother-in-law's house. She has another courtyard in Xicheng, not far from Li Mansion. It is convenient to travel and only reassures my son.

Lin Yixuan had no choice but to rely on her mother. Fortunately, the other courtyard had already been tidy up. After putting down the salute, Mother Lin passed through the Li Mansion with her son. She really missed her little grandson.

Seeing Xiao Xuer, Mother Lin couldn't put it down. She originally only lived for one or two days, but it turned out to be three or four days. Then, seeing that the Chinese New Year was about to come, Li Yaonan simply said that she had lost her mother since she was a child, and there were no elders in her family, so I begged Mother Lin New year together.

What else can Mother Lin do, she can only accept it.

In fact, Lin Yixuan has already prepared almost everything for the New Year. He originally thought that Lin's mother would move in, but he also put a lot of thought into it, but now there is no difference. Although the names are different, he left his mother in the end, and this year will definitely pass. A busy year.

On the Jingyang Marquis' side, when Lin Yixuan went to pick up Lin's mother, he had guessed the cause and effect.

Not to mention the anger in Mrs. Lin's heart, the Marquis of Jingyang, also Mrs. Lin, received news from the palace a few days ago that this time the son-in-law of Uncle Wenchang's mansion was attacking the title, but it was Duke Lian who spoke to the emperor.

And Li Yaonan is now also famous in front of the emperor. Speaking of it, it is thanks to the ancient romances. The emperor also needs entertainment. Knowing that Li Yaonan is a leader and a book writer, the emperor also scolded Lian Jun Wang Yitong, let him not delay other people's examinations. Imperial examination, maybe that person will be an important minister in the court in the future.

Prince Lian smiled bitterly, but dared not speak out. God knows that the reason why he persecuted Li Yaonan was not to help the emperor to ask for the next volume. I knew from the emperor that I had the original manuscript here, so I occupied all of it, not to mention, I would ask him every now and then, it was easy for him, he was just unflattering on both sides.

The benefits this incident brought to Li Yaonan were obvious. Before he knew it, he was famous in Beijing. At least for now, no one dared to ask for trouble.

The Marquis of Jingyang decided to wait and see for the time being. Mrs. Lin said, that kid is the brother-in-law of Marquis of Jingyang. Next time they come to pay New Year's greetings, bring them over to show me.

Several sons and daughter-in-law readily agreed, and began to calculate in their hearts, the benefits they could get, but unfortunately, none of them expected, until after the fifteenth day of the first month, no layman Qingyang came to the door!

Of course, these are all things later, and will not be mentioned for now.