Chapter 2

In fact, these are not the most important things. The things of the previous life will pass away, and the wind will blow the clouds away.

Since he has traveled here, he will not cry too hypocritically, and he can be reborn after death. Not everyone has this fortune. Although he misses modern high-tech, he cherishes this chance to regenerate more.

It was only after he died once that he knew that he had so cherished his life.

Now that he has come, let him be at ease. The most urgent task at the moment is how to live in this strange world. Li Yaonan has always been a very practical person. It is impossible for him to be as aggrieved as the original owner.

"Ouch! My second young master, you are finally awake." Before anyone arrived, the voice arrived first, and a well-dressed woman rushed into the house.

Li Yaonan's lips twitched, this sounded familiar.

"What about people, where are people, where have people died, why don't they light the lights?" Mammy Li gave her orders, and she started scolding people when she entered the room.

The two little girls filed in and hurriedly lit the candlestick, and the light in the room instantly became brighter.

Mammy Li found a chair at random and sat down, and one of the maids hurriedly served her a bowl of catechu.

Li Yaonan watched from the sidelines, not surprised by this scene, it seemed to happen often in his memory, he couldn't help but lamented for himself, who is the master and who is the slave!

Mammy Li picked up the tea bowl, took a sip, then turned to look at Li Yaonan, and said earnestly, "Why do you think so hard? What a good marriage in the Lin family, that's a big family in Beijing, let's do it. It's too late to flatter, why don't you want to?"

Li Yaonan was silent.

Mammy Li continued: "You don't even think about your identity. Young Master Lin is more than enough to match you. If you want to live and die like this, don't you make the master and madam angry?"

"Then what should I do?" Li Yaonan laughed at her remarks. He always felt that this world was amazing. Besides men and women, there was also a unique gender, twin children. They not only had male reproductive organs, but also female reproductive organs. Ability, at best, it can be said to be male and female, and if it is not good, it is neither male nor female. Generally, no one wants to marry a pair of children, unless they have other plans, the young master of the Lin family who is engaged to Li Yaonan is a Twins.

In fact, if this is the case, the original owner will not return to the west. Although the social status of Shuang'er is low, the marriage is not without it. The original owner was actually very happy when he heard the news of the engagement. In terms of relationship, what about marrying a pair of children? It is still high for him, but he doesn't think about it. If there is such a good thing, how can it be his turn?

Shuang'er has always been a non-embarrassing existence in this world. Their bodies are slightly weaker than men's, and their fertility is not comparable to that of women. Except for a few wealthy families who really love their children, they will choose their own Shuang'er. The husbands-in-law of the lower rank, apart from marrying and becoming the main wife, most of the children were either sold to the small herdsmen or sent to the residences of dignitaries to serve as servants.

Li Yaonan married the son of the Lin family. Although he would be looked down upon by outsiders and would be suspected of eating soft rice, if he could get rid of his situation in the mansion, he would really like it. The problem was that two days ago, when the original owner passed by the small garden, he suddenly Hearing the maids spit, it turns out that the young master of the Lin family was disrespectful and tried to elope with someone.

Li Yaonan was struck by lightning, with a big green hat, even a man couldn't stand it. He spat out a mouthful of old blood at the time, and fell to the ground without breathing.

When he woke up again, the soul of the body was replaced by him.

Li Yaonan silently lit two candles for the original owner. Such a way of dying is really...

Just as he was thinking about something in his heart, Mammy Li's shrill voice interrupted his thoughts.

I saw Li Ma's waist was stiff, her brows and eyes were raised, and she said with plausible words: "Of course, I am happy to be the bridegroom officer, if you are as high as you are, you can't marry a good wife, and it's also thanks to the Lin family. People don't dislike it. Younger brother of the Lin family, you have to marry if you want to, or if you don't. It's amazing that you will have a few more concubines in the future. Why do you make troubles like this? It's not you who suffers in the end.

" Okay, I understand, and let me think about it." Li Yaonan looked at her open mouth, endured and endured so that no saliva was sprayed on her face, she was too embarrassed to say such a reversed black and white. There was an inexplicable sadness in his heart, and he knew that this was not his own emotion.

Mammy Li curled her lips and didn't take Li Yaonan's words to heart, she just reminded lightly: "As you go, the new yard has been tidy up, you'd better find a time to go as soon as possible, lest the Lin family come here and look bad. Also, since you are in good shape, don't forget to go and say hello to Madam."

Li Yaonan stood up, patted the dust that didn't exist on her body, and led the two little maids away, Li Yaonan was stunned. Where is this servant serving him, this is simply an ancestor!

"Come here, prepare water, I want to take a bath." Li Yaonan shouted at the door, his heart was very angry, and he was too dignified to be a master.

"Wait!"

"Here, come."

After a while, Cui Liu came in impatiently, looked at Li Yaonan lightly, and did not move.

"Why are you standing still, why don't you hurry up?" Li Yaonan's face was icy cold, so he knew what she was going to do, but he didn't intend to be like the original owner, but he didn't plan to use the money for a servant. Anyway, the original owner was used to being gloomy, and occasionally sent A temper is normal.

"Where did the hot water come from at this time, the kitchen has already been turned off."

"When the fire is turned off, I'll burn it for the Lord, and I can't help you, right? That's fine. I'll go back to Madam tomorrow. The Luoqiu Pavilion is small and can't hold a big Buddha like you. Other courtyards, where do you like to go? "Go away !"

Cui Liu was stunned for a while, and was immediately stunned, a little scared in her heart, no matter what the second young master is, he is still the master, and if he really came to the lady, even if it was just for face, the only person to be dealt with would be himself, and he hurriedly cried Said: "Second Young Master, aren't you killing me? There is no hot water in the big kitchen, let's just boil some. You have such a big temper, which will make me meet people in the future."

"Go out!" Li Yaonan drank coldly, The eyebrows were cold like never before. Although Li Mama could not move, it was easy for him to clean up a little maid.

Since the Zhang family had a riot and Master Li suffered a big loss, he has paid special attention to the family's face and reputation in everything. Because of this, on the surface, they have never treated Li Yaonan harshly, and Ma Yulian has also used this to brush a lot of beauty. Name, people outside mention her, who doesn't praise a good word, as for the real situation, just look at these servants to know what life the original owner lived.

But thanks to their love of face, they gave themselves a chance to take advantage of it. Otherwise, he really couldn't do anything about it. At this time, he finally realized what it was like when Mr. Zhang was unable to move an inch.

"Slave, let someone get hot water." Cui Liu was surprised and hurriedly backed out, thinking to himself that he would find Bi He next to his wife someday.

Li Yaonan has seen countless people, and he can see her plan at a glance, but he does not intend to stop it. The big deal is that soldiers will come to block the water and soil. At present, the family still needs him to marry, so it will not be too much.

After a while, Mingxia, Solstice, his two personal servants in name came in with a bucket of hot water.

Li Yaonan grinned, the hot water really burns so fast, I'm afraid even the stove won't ignite in such a short time.

Anyway, the goal has been achieved, and it is meaningless to pursue it. Li Yaonan waved his hand: "Okay, let's go down, you will come by yourself."

Ming Xia and Zhi Dong resigned after hearing that, Li Yaonan just pretended not to see the dissatisfaction on their faces, Joke, since his last life, he was a second-generation ancestor. As a qualified playboy, he has always been the only one who used his power to overwhelm others. He has never seen him pay attention to the thoughts of others. This virtue, he decided to carry it forward in this life. .

After taking a comfortable bath, I felt a lot more comfortable immediately, and even my tense spirit was relieved. Although he only traveled for a few hours, he felt more tired than fighting a battle, and his heart was tired!

Having someone carry the water out, clean the house, and slam the door, Li Yaonan was in the mood to sort out his thoughts.

In fact, he does not reject wives. In his last life, his parents were family marriages, and he had already made preparations for marriage. The reason why he never got married was because he did not want to make marriage clothes for others. Why did he sacrifice marriage to be cheap? But it was the pair of mother and son who dragged on until he was dying, and he was still a golden bachelor.

As for the loss of virginity before marriage, from the perspective of a modern person, Li Yaonan said that he really didn't care at all, he was originally a person with no morals.

Li Yaonan is just a little worried, he is a straight man! Depend on!

Marrying a ladyboy as a wife is a lot of pressure, okay?

It's not that he never thought about walking away and simply breaking away from the Lifu, but he has no way to lead, and secondly, he has no household registration certificate. Even if he goes outside, there is no place to live in this strange world. People without household registration are black households, and he is not afraid of leaving the Li family.

After thinking about it, it seemed that there was only one way to go. It was as Li Ma said that he was married to the son of the Lin family.

Li Yaonan's brows were furrowed, and then he relaxed again. After a little depression in his heart, he was no longer entangled. In fact, if you marry a wife, it will never be a man who suffers. So conflict.

This marriage was planned for him by his eldest brother, the eldest son of Ma Yulian. Ma Yulian gave birth to two sons and one daughter. The eldest son, Li Yaozu, was eighteen years old, and the second son, Li Yaozong, was fifteen years old. He was proud of his ancestors. Just listening to the names, you could tell how much Master Li had expectations for these two sons.

Li Yaozu did not fail them. He passed the exam two years ago, but he had an accident during the Spring Festival. The main reason was not him. Seeing that the Spring Festival was imminent, Li Yaozu had never left Yangzhou since he was a child. I can't afford it. After the illness is cured, the palace exam has already passed.

Not to mention all the complicated emotions he had at that time, the Li family sent all kinds of greetings to Beijing, sending a carload of things to Beijing.

After seeing the prosperity of Beijing, he would never be willing to return to his ancestral home. At that time, he took root in Beijing and made a big wish.

There are many people like him in Beijing, but there are very few like him as young and promising, with rich family background, handsome appearance, and good knowledge. He promised a prostitute in the family to be his wife, and Li Yaozu's worth immediately rose.