Chapter 77

On June 28, the house was full of guests, and most of the people who knew Li Yaonan came today.

Colleagues from the Hanlin Academy were the first to come, and they all offered congratulations. Li Yaonan invited them to sit in the inner hall first. Then, Zhou Qian and Li Mingzhang arrived. One of them was the son of the imperial censor and the other was the son of the Northern Weihou Hou. They saved Li Yaonan a little face.

Later, people came to the mighty general's mansion. The general was Lin Zhiyuan's teacher. After Lin Zhiyuan left, Lin Yixuan handled the relationship very well. Shao Bing, now that his son is over 100 years old, the General's Mansion will naturally give some face.

Everyone in the Hanlin Academy was taken aback. Li Yaonan didn't show off the mountains and dew on weekdays, and they only thought that Li Yaonan was just a second flower. They didn't expect that there were so many connections behind him.

With the congratulatory gift sent by the imperial scholar Ye, everyone in the Hanlin Academy wiped a cold sweat. Although there was a little jealousy in their hearts, they were more fortunate and admired. They were glad that they were not too embarrassed to Tanhualang and admired Li Yaonan for not taking any help. Outside force, fighting alone in the Hanlin Academy, not everyone can have this kind of courage.

If there were people who thought that Li Yaonan was virtuous and scheming in the past, then from now on, everyone will only admire Li Yaonan and think that Li Yaonan has a backbone and is a role model for my generation.

It didn't take long for a congratulatory gift from the Minister of War, and Princess Lian arrived in person. Xiao Xuer's birthday banquet reached another climax.

Princess Lianjun likes Xiao Xuer very much, and she loves her very much every time she sees it. She only sighs that she does not have a daughter, otherwise she will definitely make Xiao Xuer her son-in-law in the future.

After hearing about it, Li Yaonan wiped away a cold sweat and secretly thought that it was very dangerous. Fortunately, Princess Lian Jun didn't have a daughter, so he didn't plan to give his son a baby kiss. Who knows what kind of virtue the woman will be when she grows up, even in ancient times. The rules are strict, and he can't love freely. He also hopes that his son can marry a person who knows the general situation, the county owner, the county owner, etc. His son can't bear it.

Soon, the guests arrived, and it was time for Xiao Xuer to catch Zhou.

Lin Yixuan hugged the child and walked out slowly. Xiao Xuer was only wearing a red apron today, a longevity lock was hung around her neck, and a bell was tied to her two little hands, and her hair was only left on her forehead. A chihuahua looks so cute. Seeing that there are so many people in the family, Xiao Xu'er doesn't recognize birth, and his little hands are shaking, making him giggle.

"Father, Father." When Xiao Xuer saw Li Yaonan, her little mouth began to shout, and her little hand kept waving.

Li Yaonan's heart was soft, as if it was about to melt, he stretched out his hand to hug his son, holding his hands high, Xiao Xu'er just thought it was flying, laughing and clapping her hands, kicking her calves one by one.

"Brother Donglin is very fortunate." Li Mingzhang was full of admiration, and his expression showed a touch of longing. He wondered if his future children would be so cute.

Zhou Qian smiled lightly, it was not easy for him to come out today, although he didn't get the permission of Lao Tzu, but now he is working against his Lao Tzu every day, and this is not bad: "It's better that Mrs.-in-law will give birth to a daughter in the future, it just so happens that you and Donglin are in-laws. "

It's a good idea." Li Mingzhang thought for a moment, then hesitated again, and suddenly felt that Xiao Xu'er was not cute, and his expression was not so eager, and said lightly: "I still have to wait and see." Who Knowing whether this child will be good when he grows up, he can't delay the happiness of his daughter's life just because of jokes.

Zhou Qian turned around and laughed sullenly. Wen Yuan took it seriously before he even wrote the eight characters. He didn't know if Donglin would like it or not. After all, the princess' daughter is not easy to serve.

Li Mingzhang immediately reflected that he was thinking too much, and glared at Zhou Qian angrily, it was not a topic he provoked.

As the two of them chatted, Cao Zhou's table was neatly arranged, and the wide table was full of various items. Li Yaonan put Xiao Xu'er on the table, touched his son's head, and coaxed: "Good, just take whatever you like."

Lin Yixuan is full of self-confidence. He needs to know that in order to catch Zhou Yan today, he has trained his son for two months, and Xiao Xuer will definitely give him a boost.

"Father, father, yes, yes." Xiao Xuer was quickly attracted by the table full of things, and instantly left his father behind.

Lin Yixuan's training was really effective. Xiao Xuer took the lead in grabbing a pen. Before anyone else could congratulate him, he shoved the pen into his chest and started to play. You have to look at everything you like. Throwing it in my pockets, I don't like to throw it aside, it's a lot of fun to play.

Lin Yixuan covered his face, he never thought that his son would come here.

Li Yaonan glanced at his husband with a half-smiling smile. The pocket on Xiao Xu'er's chest is also the husband's masterpiece. Xiao Xu'er has now developed a consciousness that the things in the pocket belong to him and no one can touch it.

"Give, give." Xiao Xu'er stared at her father, very generous, and gave away what he didn't want.

Li Yaonan looked disgusted, who is this son like? Been such a jerk since I was a kid!

By the way, isn't it exactly like you?

Finally, Xiao Xu'er had enough to play. Except for the things in his pockets, he grabbed an abacus in his hand and shook it so loudly that he was holding a copy of the Analects in the other hand.

Lin Yixuan stroked his forehead, what is this?

The cousin-in-law clapped her hands and said with a smile, "Look at how capable Xu'er is, he will definitely be an all-rounder in civil and military affairs in the future." You need to know that Xiao Xu'er's pockets contain knives, writing brushes, official seals, jade pendants, and small things. .

Lin Yixuan pulled out a stiff smile and hugged Xiao Xuer.

"Daddy, Daddy, give, give." Xiao Xuer said as she took out a writing brush and gave it to her father, only thinking that her father liked it, so she always had to grab the brush herself, otherwise she would get angry and wouldn't give Tangtang to eat it. .

Lin Yixuan was speechless. He called stealing chickens without losing rice. He silently took the brush. Li Yaonan laughed sullenly.

There are many housewives in the venue, what is there to not understand? When they are at home, they will also train children to catch Zhou, but the way of grasping like Li Xu is indeed rare. Princess Lian Jun joked: "Your son is really filial. ."

Lin Yixuan blushed, and soon became complacent, although he did not expect that Xu'er would think that he liked the brush, but isn't it filial piety when his son gave him something?

A catch week banquet ended perfectly, Xiao Xuer can be said to be in the limelight today, laughing at everyone, begging for things without mercy, the pockets on his chest are full, all the guests teasing him and giving them away some gadgets.

Tanhua Lang's son is very cute, and spread all over the capital the next day. Although Li Yaonan's official position is small, there are many people who can't stand to congratulate him. Even the princess of the county went there in person, and Li Yaonan naturally rose with the tide.

When he came to the Hanlin Academy the next day, Li Yaonan was very sensitive to find that the people around him had a more cordial attitude towards him. Even the adults who were usually close to him would nod their heads and say hello when they met him, and they would sometimes approach him.

Li Yaonan didn't feel uncomfortable with this, but made more use of everyone's mentality to build a good relationship with his colleagues.

At the same time, the sixth prince concubine gave birth to a sick and sick daughter prematurely. Compared with Tanhualang's son, the sixth prince felt that he had a disease. He didn't understand why he would hold on to Lin Xiaojiu, but whenever he heard Jiu The news of his son made his regret even deeper. He didn't have a son yet, and he couldn't help thinking in his heart, that child, how good it would be if he was his own son, the father would definitely like it, and maybe he could have a face in front of the father.

Everyone is like this. In contrast, they always feel that their life is not satisfactory, and then start to regret the past.

Lin Yixuan never expected that before the return gift he prepared for the sixth prince was sent out, the sixth prince over there gave him a big "surprise". Surprised, he wanted to vomit blood, kill people, and want to join the sixth prince. Uprooted.

Lin Yixuan was really angry this time, more angry than ever!

Li Yaonan's life in the Hanlin Academy was gradually on the right track, but he regretted that he never saw the emperor again. The only thing that reassured him now was that the manuscripts of the ancient romances were required by Lianjun Wangfu every day, and sometimes he was too busy to forget. Someone will be sent there.

The person who is the emperor is really unpredictable. If it wasn't for the hint of Lian Junwang, he would have thought that the emperor had not remembered this little person. After all, there has been no news for more than three months. The consumption of the emperor has become not low, and the emperor's patience is indeed unparalleled by ordinary people.

The yamen is in the world, and there is a banquet in Lord Wang's house, and Li Yaonan is also invited there.

Originally, he didn't want to go. For some reason, he always felt that Lord Wang had bad intentions. Even though Lord Wang smiled kindly and looked like an honest person, he trusted his intuition more. It's a pity that he couldn't refuse. His official position was higher than him, and all his colleagues went there. He couldn't be the only one left. In desperation, Li Yaonan could only go with everyone.

Mr. Wang arranged very thoughtfully, feasts, wines, and beauties.

There are delicious food and wine on the table, beautiful women dancing in the field, and the sound of silk and bamboo music is melodious. This is the favorite of scholars and scholars. The adults are very interested, and occasionally they will recite a poem.

Only Li Yaonan lacks interest. I have never seen any kind of beauties in modern times. Although ancient beauties are more natural, to be honest, those eyebrows, eyes, and makeup are incomparable to modern girls. , If it was just for the sake of the children at the beginning, he would not have spent time and money, but after getting along with him now, all kinds of good things about the husband have been carved into his heart, and he does not want or want to do anything that will make the husband sad.

He was reluctant to see his husband sad, and even more reluctant to see his tears, he thought, he was in love with his little husband, how could he not love someone who treats him so wholeheartedly.

"Lord Li doesn't like it, so why don't you come here again?" Lord Wang smiled and joking, and there was a hint of urgency in his eyes.

"Thank you for your love, Lord Wang. I'm not here. Please forgive me." Li Yaonan smiled lightly and didn't care about the teasing of others. He had his own perseverance.

There are no beautiful women around Master Liu, so he said: "Master Li only loves the husband at home, Master Wang, don't force him, be careful that Master Li can't explain it when he goes back."

Master Wang laughed: "So Master Li is still a man . Infatuation, it's the official's fault, I'll punish myself for a cup, please, Master Li." Li

Yaonan raised his glass in return, drank it, and glanced at Master Liu gratefully, feeling that he had a good eye, and he was the first one to take a fancy to him. Mr. Liu is indeed a rigorous and good official, and he is loyal enough as a friend.