Chapter 15

The next day, you woke up to the sun burning your eyes. You smiled as you remembered where you were, and wondered what you and Alfred would do today.

  As you sat up and stretched, Alfred suddenly came bursting into your temporary room. "Good morning, (y/n)!" He bellowed.

  You squeaked, falling off the bed from the surprise. "Woah dude. You okay?" Alfred says. You nodded and smiled, standing up quickly and picking up the blanket you took down with you. "Good morning.." You say quietly.  He  sat down next to you on your bed, smiling. "Guess what?"

"What?" You asked, sitting down next to him."Well," he began, " I was thinking, because you just got here, your probably don't know anyone yet, right?" You nodded, confused as to where this was going.  "And I was also thinking that you should meet some of me and Arthur's friends, so I'm throwing a party tonight! Doesn't that sound fun?"

  No. "Yeah!" You smiled. Alfred laughed. "I knew you'd love it! I already invited everybody, so all we have to do is buy food." He said, walking over to the open door. "Hurry an get ready so we can go shopping!"

   You nodded, going over and closing the door before opening your suitcase. After staring at the contents for a few minutes You decided on an outfit. You chose a "Panic! At The Disco" shirt, some black skinny jeans, your favorite pair of black converse, and to complete the look, a lacy choker with a small star pendant. Giving the final once over in the mirror, you grabbed your one shoulder purse and headed out of your room.

Alfred was waiting on the couch. He jumped up when he saw you, grinning from ear to ear. "Wow, I didn't know you were the emo type!" He laughed. You looked down at your outfit, then back up to him. "Oh, yeah..Oops." you said quietly. Alfred smirked and walked toward the front door, grabbing his keys on the way. You followed.

  When you got to the store, Alfred ran straight to the soda aisle. You grabbed a shopping cart and followed, jogging a bit to catch up with him. By the time you reached where he was, he had his arms full of assorted drinks, and he dumped them in the cart as soon as he saw you.

  As you wandered through the stood behind Alfred, the blonde would throw assorted things in the cart you pushed, which was growing increasingly heavy with each bag of chips or condiment that found its way into it. "How many people are coming to this? This is a lot of food..." you said quietly.

  Alfred chuckled. "A lot. But you do have a point. We should probably get going if we want to be set up in time.." He said, checking his watch. You and him headed to self-checkout, and with your teamwork you were done in a matter of minutes. Alfred had bought all the stuff one would need for a barbecue, including every condiment and chip flavor in existence. Some of them you didn't even know were real. You wondered how many people actually would show up, and grimaced at the thought of having to talk to said people.

  As you pushed the cart full of bagged groceries to the car, Alfred took out his phone and began typing something. You were kind of annoyed that he wasn't helping, but you didn't say anything. Suddenly, Alfred looked up and asked, "How old are you, (y/n)?" seriously. You looked back and him and quietly replied, "14..". He nodded, looking back down at his phone as you put the groceries in the car, once again without his help.