Chapter 129

"Are you sure you're gonna be okay?" Arthur fretted as you wheeled toward the front door, backpack slung loosely over your shoulder. "Yeah, dad. I'm fine." You smiled, "Emil's gonna be here any second."

  "Call me as soon as you start feeling bad, and i'll come get you." He frowned. "Dad, it's fine." You repeated as he stood in your way, his hands on his hips. "I'm serious." He stated. "Em's not gonna let me out of his sight, just you watch." You sighed, "You don't gotta worry."

  "I do gotta worry!" Arthur exclaimed, "I don't want you getting hurt."

    At that moment a gentle knock came from the door. "I like your new doorknob." Emil smirked as Arthur threw open the door, still frowning. The younger male's smirk left as he gazed at Arthur's expression with slight terror as the Brit gazed at him silently. "Dad? You alright?" You said, peeking around him to see Emil. "...Yes. Go on, call if it's too much, I love you." Arthur said quickly as he recovered, turning around to usher you towards the door. Your eyes widened at your last remark as Emil gently took the handlebars of your scooter and guided you out of the doorway. Before you closed the door you poked your head in and quietly muttered, "Love you too." to Arthur, who smiled softly.

   "Cmere." Emil grinned, attempting to pick you up bridal style. "I can do it my damn self." You said firmly as he scooped you up. "You still weigh like nothing." He grinned as you wiggled in his grip.

  "Put me down."

  Emil kissed your cheek. "Can't babe. Your dad threatened to publicly hang me if I didn't help you." He said. You heard a faint "Did not!" from inside the apartment, making you giggle involuntarily. "Let's go." Emil said determinedly, marching toward the stairs, "I'll set you down at the bottom and get your scooter."

~~~~~~~~~~~

Arthur: I did not threaten Emil

You: Sure lmao

Arthur: I may have talked to Lukas earlier but I didn't directly threaten him 

You: Why are you like this 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

   "Hey, where's (y/n)? She's usually home way earlier than this." Francis asked curiously from the laptop, where a Skype meeting was taking place. "I got a call earlier saying she's in detention again, so she should be here soon." Arthur explained. "Wait, again?" Yao asked curiously. "Yeah, she's in detention a lot. It's usually being in the wrong place at the wrong time, but she's gotten in a few fights." The Brit yawned, "They said they're giving me a slip to sign instead of just telling me what she did, so I dunno what that means."

   Before anybody could respond the front door burst open and you rolled into the living room, pointing finger guns at Arthur as you coasted to a stop beside him. "I'm assuming they called you?" You smiled. "...Yeah. Why didn't they just tell me what you did this time?" He asked. "Because they've decided to stop wasting as much electricity and start wasting more paper." You said, pulling the slip out of your pocket, "At least Emil got in trouble too, ha."