Chapter 108

Aren't these cute? they're 10$ on amazon so maybe I can beg one of my parents to get em for easter or get a babysitting gig sometime soon.    

"(y/n), Alfred, the pizza's ready!" Arthur called up the stairs. "Pizza?" You muttered, lifting your head from Alfred's shoulder and looking to the door with interest. "That's what it takes to get your attention?" Alfred chuckled as he released you from his grip and wandered into the hallway. You followed him to the kitchen, where Arthur grinned proudly at the pizza sitting on top of the stove. "And I didn't burn it or anything!" He said cheerily as you put a slice on your plate. 

  "Uh, Artie..." Alfred said, eyeing the pizza, "I think this is raw."

  You looked at the pizza in your hands and shrugged, taking a bite while looking Alfred in the eye. "No it's not. (y/n)'s eating it, see?" Arthur frowned and pointed to you. "It is raw." You said quietly as you took another bite. "Kid, no. Don't eat that." Alfred said, taking the plate from your hands, "There's raw meat on this. You'll get sick."

  "But Dad made it." You stated, looking somewhat annoyed that he took your food from you. Arthur just pouted at the floor while Alfred looked at you with alarm. "Do you eat all the stuff Iggs makes?" He asked. You nodded. "How do you not get food poisoning on the daily?" 

  "Okay, that's enough." Arthur said angrily, marching over to the phone, "I'll just order a pizza if mine was so terrible."

  "No, Dad. It's good, see?" You said gently, taking the pizza back from your uncle and taking another bite. "Kid, stop eating the-" Alfred began before Arthur cut him off. "You always do this!" Your Dad spat at the American, his hands clenched into fists at his sides, "I don't even know why I invited you over, when all you do is insult me!"

  "Well, maybe if you didn't nearly burn down the kitchen every damn time I wouldn't have to!" Alfred exclaimed. You took a step away from the two males as they glared daggers at each other. "Why did you come over then!?" Arthur screamed. You backed against the wall, unnoticed by the two. "I don't even know at this point." Alfred hissed. Your Dad opened his mouth to say something, but before he could you rushed behind him and shoved him toward your uncle. "What are you-?" He began angrily as he dug his heels in the ground. You sniffled and kept forcefully pushing him until he stood right in front of Alfred, who's expression turned from angry to confused. "Kid, what are you doing?" He asked.

  "It's m-mandatory hug time." You stated firmly despite being on the verge of tears, wiping your eye with your sleeve as you gave your dad one final push. "But-" Arthur began. "Mandatory." You repeated, slight desperation in your voice. Arthur sighed loudly and looked to Alfred. "Fine." He muttered, gently leaning over to hug his brother. Alfred hugged back. "I'm sorry I insulted your pizza." He sighed. "I'm sorry I yelled at you for insulting my pizza." Arthur replied.

  "Sorry i'm late!" Matthew called from the hallway as the front door swung open. He wandered into the kitchen a moment later and surveyed the scene with an amused grin that turned to surprise when he saw you wiping your eyes. "What did I miss here?" He said, looking to you curiously. "They were yelling, so it's mandatory hug time." You replied. "Over what?" Matthew asked, putting a hand on your shoulder comfortingly. "Pizza." You stated.

  "That's it? You guys made (y/n) cry because you yelled about pizza!?" Matthew exclaimed, shooting a glare at the two males still hugging in the middle of the kitchen. "We said sorry." Arthur muttered, looking over to Matthew with an unamused expression, "And if you're gonna yell, you'll have to join mandatory hug time too."