Chapter 130

Rip Alan Young I am very sad

"You ready?" Arthur asked, appearing at the bottom of the stairs. "Yeah." You muttered, taking a shaky step down the stairs and clinging to the railing. "No, no. No stairs by yourself." He said quickly as he jogged up to assist you. "I can do it myself." You snorted. "Yes, I know you can." Your dad rolled his eyes. Once you were finally down the stairs, you discovered Alfred was sitting on the couch with a grin. "Why're you here?" You asked, smiling back. "Car's in the shop. Also I gotta help you down the stairs." He said as he strolled over. You wobbled backwards in search of your scooter and winced at the pain in your leg. "I know you can do it your damn self, but c'mere" Alfred laughed.

   A few minutes later all of you were crammed into Arthur's small car. You were still frowning from the indignity of being carried down the stairs. "Feli and Romano are in charge of all the kids. You're gonna love em." Alfred babbled from the passenger's seat, "They're Italian, so they'll love you!"

   "Emil's coming too." Arthur said suddenly. Your mood brightened considerably as you hid your smile by gazing down at you sketchbook in your lap. "What's in this?" Alfred asked. He had turned around in his seat and was reaching towards your book. "Nothing." You said, holding it out of his reach. "Nobody touches her sketchbook, Al." Arthur laughed, "Not even Emil."

  "Not even your boyyyyfrieeend?"Alfred cooed. Your ears turned red as you frowned.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

  "Alright, here we go." Arthur said, holding open the glass door for you. "Thanks." You muttered as you rolled past him. The receptionist smiled at you from her desk and looked to Arthur as she asked, "Is this your daughter?"

  "Yes." Arthur beamed. You smiled at the receptionist as you rolled beside Arthur and Alfred towards the elevator. When you got into the elevator Alfred suddenly hugged you to him. "I'm gonna visit you lots today." He grinned. "Oh." You said quietly, leaning towards your dad. "Let her go, Al. You're embarrassing her." Arthur chuckled. "I'm fine." You said quietly. 

   Arthur's coworkers glanced at you as Arthur walked through the desks, making you tense and stay close to your dad. "Hello, (y/n)." Francis waved from his desk. You smiled at him as Gilbert and Antonio looked up from their desks near him and grinned. Arthur kept a hand on your shoulder and steered you towards one of the conference rooms at the back of the large office floor. The door was ajar, and when Arthur held it open for you you noticed a few small children running around the oddly empty room. "Alright, have fun." Arthur smiled, "I'll be back soon."

   "Okay." You said, looking around the wide space nervously as he shut the door. The kids, who you identified as Peter and two others you didn't recognize, stopped running and looked to you curiously as you rolled into the room slowly. "(y/n)!" Peter cheered. He broke away from the two children and ran to you to throw his arms around your torso. You winced at the dull pain in your ribs, but smiled and ruffled his hair. "Hey, kid." You said softly. "You must be (y/n)." A voice a ways away said, and you looked up to see two males leaning against the wall. You recognized Feliciano, but not the similar looking Italian next to him.  "Il mio nome è Romano."(my name is Romano) He continued. "Ciao." (Hello) You said quietly. "Tu parli italiano?" (you speak Italian) Feliciano asked, taken aback. "Si." You said as Peter released you to run to the other children.