Chapter 96

Emil looked to his younger brother in horror, his face turning bright red. "What?" Peter asked, looking to the elder sibling in confusion. Your cheeks turned pink, and you glanced to Emil and couldn't hold back a laugh at his expression. "Are you gonna get married or not?" Peter asked again, "Because I want a sister."

  "P-Peter, don't ask things like that." Emil stammered. You smirked at your boyfriends still-cherry cheeks and continued to help Peter with his block tower. "Why shouldn't I? Tino says I should always ask questions." The blonde stated seriously. You leaned in and whispered into Peter's ear, "He's embarrassed."

  The small male gasped and grinned at Emil. "You're embarrassed! Because you like-like (y/n)!!" He exclaimed triumphantly, pointing an accusing finger at his brother. Emil gave you a betrayed look  and looked to Peter with a glare. "So what if I do?" He said, making the blonde giggle. "You better like-like me." You laughed, putting your head on Emil's shoulder. He put his arm around you and smiled a little, making Peter frown. "I want a hug too!" He said, getting up and running around the tower to squish between you and Emil. "Hey!" The latter protested, but was silenced by you laughing and hugging Peter, who grinned and hugged you tightly. "You'd be a nice big sister." He said, releasing you and returning to his blocks.

 "Peter!" Emil exclaimed.

~~~~~~~~~

  "I want water!" Peter exclaimed suddenly, looking to you and Emil from where he sat between you and Emil, a picture book on his lap. "I can get it." You said to Emil, "You can keep reading or whatever."

  "Oh, uh, okay." Emil said as you scrambled to your feet and wandered out of the room. Peter scooted around to face his brother with a mischievous grin. "You like-like (y/n)!" He stated. Emil gave him a curious look. "Yes, so?" He replied casually. "Is she gonna be my big sister?" Peter asked,  his voice dropping to a whisper. Emil looked at him with mild alarm, then looked to the open doorway where you had left. "I dunno. Maybe." He muttered. "Back!" You said cheerily, handing Peter a small cup of water. The small blonde gave Emil a knowing look and sipped his water contently.

~~~~~~~~~~

  "Thanks again for coming over!" Tino said, "Did you have fun?"

  "Yes. Thank you for allowing me over..." You said politely as Mathias and Peter wandered up to you. "Bye bye, (y/n)!" The latter said, hugging your legs. "Bye, Peter." You smiled, ruffling his hair. "She speaks!" Mathias exclaimed, making you give him a confused look. "You can talk now! You couldn't last time I saw you." The Dane explained. "Oh, yeah. Sorry about that." You said. "Ah, it's good. Thanks for helping Em keep an eye on this rascal." He replied, picking up Peter and setting him on his shoulders. "It was no problem." You said. "We had fun!" Peter exclaimed as he and Mathias shut the door.

~~~~~~~~~~

You: On my way home now.

Arthur: Okay, text me when you're home.

~~~~~~~~~~~

  "(y/n) seems very nice!" Tino said to Emil, turning into the kitchen once you had left. "Yes." Lukas agreed from the kitchen table. Mathias wandered in and set Peter down, who ran to Emil with a grin. "I want you to marry (y/n) so she can be my big sister!" The youngest of the brothers said, hugging the silver haired teen around the legs. Emil's face turned bright red as Tino whipped around to face both of the youngest brothers. Mathias covered his mouth to hide his silent laugh as both Lukas and Tino looked to peter with shocked expressions. "Peter." Tino said quietly, leaving his mouth open as if to say something else, but then closing it and busying himself making coffee. "I asked Emil earlier and he said maybe~" Peter continued, prancing off into the living room where Berwald was watching TV. Mathias stopped laughing as Lukas and Tino looked to the teen with raised eyebrows. "Oh?" Tino said with a hint of excitement. 

  Emil stood as still as a statue, looking at the surprised looks from his brothers. 

"Goodbye." Emil muttered, turning on his heels and racing down the hall into his room.

~~~~~~~~~~~

You: I'm home

Arthur: Okay.

~~~~~~~~~~

You: I'm home

Emil: Nice.

~~~~~~~~~~

  "Emil?" Tino called, knocking on the door to his and Peter's room. "Dude, c'mon out!" Mathias said seriously, but couldn't hold it in and let out a laugh. "Don't make it worse." Lukas said, pushing the Dane away from the door. "Em, come out! I wanna talk to you!" Tino said cheerily, continuing to knock on the door. A few moments later  his phone buzzed in his pocket.

Emil: No.

  "We're not angry with you or anything!" Tino said.

Emil: You're just gonna make fun of me. I'm not leaving.

  "No, no! I'm not gonna make fun of you!" Tino said, motioning for Lukas and Mathias to leave. They obeyed, the latter being forcibly pushed by the Norwegian. "It's just me. Can I come in?" The Fin asked, "Please?"

    A second later he heard the click of the door being unlocked. Tino opened the door a moment later to find Emil sitting on his bed, glaring at the wall. "I'm not gonna make fun of you." The eldest of the two said, closing and locking the door behind him before sitting on the bed. They sat in silence for a moment before Tino finally spoke up.

  "So, you might wanna marry her?"

  Emil's face turned red again, and he looked away to hide it. "don't be embarrassed." Tino said quickly, putting his hand on his brother's shoulder. Emil didn't move. "She's a nice girl. I mean, you're wearing her sweater, so..." The blonde smiled. "You said you wouldn't make fun of me." Emil muttered. "I'm not. it's a nice sweater. Anyway, if you really like this girl-" Tino began.

 "I do." Emil said quietly.

  "You should get her a promise ring or something!"

  "What?" Emil said, looking to the Fin with a confused expression. "A promise ring!" The blonde repeated. "What does that even mean?" The youngest said, wrinkling his nose. "It's like, a ring that's like a promise to get married when you're older! or something like that." Tino explained. "Her dad would slaughter me." Emil stated, horror written on his face. "Oh, I doubt it. He's very traditional, and a promise ring is as traditional as it gets, my friend." The Fin said, "And it's not like an engagement ring, or anything extremely serious like that. Oh, you know what'd be cute? You should get her one for Christmas! That's not too far away..." Tino rambled. "I'll, uh, think about it." Emil muttered, "Now can you leave? I wanna take a nap."

Lmao plot twist

Thank you those who joined the stream! *sniffs* i'm so proud of my child, Big Bald Peanuts. They grow up so fast

The next officially scheduled stream is saturday at noon-ish pacific time! and then i'll most likely do another next sunday. this and next week i'm prepping for finals so i'm surprised I had time to write today, so i doubt there'll be more streams during the week. Asta la Pasta