Chapter 87

Emil thumped down the stairs excitedly. "Where are you off to?" Tino asked as he put on Peter's coat. "(y/n)'s." The teen said, putting on his sneakers. "In sweatpants?" The blonde male said with a raised eyebrow. "Yes. She's not feeling good, so we're just gonna watch TV and eat food." Emil smiled. "Oh, is she sick? We can send over chicken soup with you. Arthur's out of town, right? Does she need medicine?" Tino asked frantically, giving the silver haired boy a worried look. "No. She's really anemic and she ran out her her anemic medicine and she can't get more because Arthur has to get it so..." Emil explained. "Oh, no! Yeah, go spend time with her. We can send over anything she needs, okay?" Tino asked as he followed Emil out the front door with Peter behind, "Just text me and I can get stuff!"

  "Alrighty-o."

~~~~~~~~

   Your footsteps stumbling to the front door after the male knocked brought a smile to his face. When you opened the door, however, that smile quickly left. "Oh my god, (y/n)..." He said, gently touching your face. Your face was white as a sheet and you had a sleepy look on your face. You leaned on the doorway for support as Emil began to panic. "You're so pale... How much did you sleep last night? You look really tired. Holy crap, you're so cold!" He fussed, ushering you into your house. "I'm fine." You muttered. "No. Go lay down on the couch, i'm getting you a blanket." Emil commanded, leading you to the couch and sitting you down before jogging up the stairs and into your room.

    "I'm fine, Em. It's just anemia being a salty bitch." You called weakly. The male returned with your comforter in his arms and draped it over you. "You wanted to watch Gravity Falls, right?" He asked as he grabbed the Roku remote. "Whatever you wanna watch." You said. "Pick something." He said gently. "I pick whatever you want." You muttered. "Digimon it is." Emil grinned. "Why would you do this to me?" You asked. "Okay, okay. Gravity Falls." He said, selecting the show and sitting next to you under the blanket. "Fuck, you're cold." He said, wrapping his arms around you and hugging you to him. "I'm fin- holy fuck, you're a furnace!" You gasped, snuggling closer to him.

   You two cuddled in silence as Gravity Falls blared from the TV. As the credits rolled for the first episode, Emil looked down at you snug against his chest and smiled."You want anything? Water?" He asked. You looked at him and and narrowed your eyes in thought for a moment.

"Ketchup." You stated. "Okay." He smirked, lifting the covers and wiggling out from your grip. "It's colllllllldddddd." You whined as he went into the kitchen and opened the fridge. "I'll be back in a minute, chill." He said cheerily. "I am chill. That's the problem." You huffed.  "Good point. I'm putting the ketchup in a cup." Emil replied. He soon returned and handed you the cup, trying not to wrinkle his nose when you lifted it to your lips and drank it. "Gross." He laughed as he climbed under the blanket and snuggled up against you again. 

   Within a matter of minutes the small cup was empty and you set it on the floor before wrapping your arms around his stomach, a small gasp escaping your lips. "What?" He asked with concern. "Squish!" You said excitedly, poking the males soft stomach. "Hey!" He pouted, yanking down his t-shirt as you giggled. "Oh my god, it's so cute~" You grinned, making him blush slightly as you hugged his stomach, "and soft!"

  "What does this even mean? It's just a stomach." He sighed. "It means you're a cute nerd." You replied seriously, pinching his stomach gently. "Noooooooo.." Emil whined, pushing your hands away. "It's hug material." You stated, hugging the male to you and putting your head on his shoulder.

~~~~~~~~~~

Alfred: Hey, I bought soup for you with iron stuff in it. Can I come over?

You: Woah you didn't have to do that. Thanks m8. And sure, just use the spare key since I can't get up right now.

Alfred: What do you mean you can't get up? Are you okay?

You: Emil fell asleep on me so I can never move ever again.

Alfred: I s2g

~~~~~~~~~

   "I'm here!" Alfred exclaimed, bursting through the front door with a plastic grocery bag in hand. "Shhh..." You shushed quietly, putting a finger to you lips. The American raced into the living room and grinned at you. Emil was curled up against you, his head on your shoulder. You held up your phone and pointed to it before furiously typing.

You: I'd just talk but i'm too close to him oops. Normally I would just wake him up but he's really warm and I am really cold so

  "You two, I swear..." Alfred laughed, walking into the kitchen and setting the bag on the counter. "But yeah, I got soup, and more ketchup since I assumed you'd be out by now, and I was worried you'd get lonely but it looks like you have that covered." He continued, wandering back in the living room. "Thank you so much!" You smiled, making no effort to move whatsoever. "No problem, just lookin' out for my niece." The American replied with a grin as Emil stirred beside you. "Morning." You said as he opened his tired eyes and looked around the room. "Yo." He smiled before his eyes landed on Alfred, who was standing there with an amused grin. "He's alive!" The American laughed. Emil's face turned cherry red as he quite literally flew off of you to the other side of the couch with a thump.

  "Don't look so scared, kid." Alfred smirked, "I'm not Arthur. Besides, your lady is cold." 

  "H-Hello, sir." Emil responded nervously, which made the American laugh harder than he already was. "I'll let you two have fun." He said with a wink, making you laugh and Emil turn a shade darker. "Okay." You replied cheerily. "I'll be back later to check up you, too!" Your uncle called from the hall. "Oh, okay! Thanks again for the ketchup and stuff!" You called back as he closed the door behind him. 

  You turned to Emil, who looked to the hall warily. "Did you hear what he said?" You grinned with a childlike glee. "That he'll be back?" Emil asked. "No, silly! He called me his niece!"

Yo comment and vote kids ily asta la pasta