Chapter 93

Hey here's another video bc why the shit not

once again use headphones bc language n shit

Here's some motherfucking fluff or whatever idfk i'm angry bc i have school tomorrow

   "Dump him on the couch or wherever, please. I don't care." You said to Alfred when you all piled inside. Richard still looked extremely angry, but as soon as your uncle moved to the living room his face twisted with pain. "Where am I going?" Emil asked from your arms. "You get my bed. And a thousand blankets." You said, marching up the stairs. "Ow." Emil muttered when he shook slightly, making you ascend the stairs at a slower rate. "Oooh, your room?" Francis called teasingly, making Emil turn bright red and look down the stairs him in horror. You laughed at Emil's expression and replied, "Calm down, i'm ace."

  "Wait, what?" Francis and Gilbert said as you and Emil reached the door to your room, which you gently kicked open with your foot. "You didn't have to carry me all the way." Emil pouted when you set him on the bed and arranged all the blankets around him. "I'll be back after I handle Richie Rich. Damn, your shirt's all cut up." You sighed, giving him a pitied look before closing the door behind you. "You're ace?" Francis asked quietly when you raced down the stairs and into the kitchen. "Yeah." You replied casually as you opened the freezer and rummaged around. "Oh." He said, making the room awkwardly silent. You laughed as you took out several ice packs from the bottom of the cold cupboard. "It's not that dramatic." You smiled before wandering into the living room, where Richard was sprawled on the couch and Alfred glared at him from Arthur's armchair. "Here." You said in a monotone voice, dropping two of the ice packs on his torso and making him yelp in pain. "All of you can leave whenever. They'res food in the fridge for those who didn't need to be carried here." You continued, shooting Richard a glare before walking up the stairs once again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Alfred: I carried Richard over here so (y/n) wouldn't have to go back for him

Arthur: Is she okay?

Alfred: She carried Emil up two flights of stairs so I'm assuming yes

Arthur: Wait, two?

Alfred: She insisted on him staying in her bed so he could be comfy

Arthur: And Richard?

Alfred: I got to dump him on the couch and laugh at his pain

Arthur: Nice.

Alfred: (y/n) literally just dropped two ice packs on Richard's stomach no mercy

~~~~~~~~

  "Alright." You sighed, walking back into your room with the first aid kit and an ice pack in hand. "I'm fine." Emil protested as you sat beside him on the bed and took out the band-aids. "This is gonna sting." You muttered, ignoring his statement as you dabbed a bit of peroxide on a cut on his face with a q-tip. "Do you have to do this to every one of them?" He said with a frown. "Yes. Especially the one's on your stomach, those could get really infected." You replied as you put a band-aid on his face. The male pouted and glared at you as you continued to treat the cuts on his face. "Does that mean I have to take off my shirt?" He asked. "It's all torn up anyway, so yeah. You can borrow one of my shirts." You said, adding one final band-aid to his face before sitting back and looking at him expectantly.