Chapter 116

"(y/n), wake up!" 

"Do you think we should let her sleep?"

"Hell no. It's Christmas! Get up, kid!"

   You opened an eye to barely make out Alfred sitting Indian-style on your bed in the dark room, Matthew standing awkwardly beside the bed. "Merry Christmas!" Alfred whisper-yelled. "Mornin'." You muttered, smiling at your uncle's enthusiasm while you rubbed your eyes. "We gotta be quiet. Iggs doesn't know we're here." Alfred grinned, putting a finger to his lips. You narrowed your eyes and tilted your head until Matthew whispered, "We found the spare key. He hides it every year." and you had to cover your mouth to muffle your laugh.

  "He gets mad if we wake him up before six, so we were gonna wait. But we got bored!" Alfred whispered a little too loud, making Matthew shush him. You grabbed your phone off the nightstand and squinted at the screen. 5:30 am. You wrinkled your nose and sat up, crossing your legs and scooting over so there was room for Matthew to sit. Before the conversation could continue, your phone lit up again with a notification from snapchat.

  Emil had sent a photo of him and his brothers, all messy-haired and bleary eyed. "Peter woke us all up." He captioned. You smiled and responded with a picture of your ceiling, which looked black in the nonexistent lighting. "My uncles snuck in and woke me up lmao."

  He sent a photo of Peter ripping open a present. "Merry Christmas babe"

"Merry Christmas" the streetlight lighting up your window blinds replied.

~~~~~~~~

  "Iggs. Iggs."  Alfred whispered, roughly shaking the Brit's shoulder. "Mn." Arthur muttered, lazily swatting the American's hand away, "Too early."

  "it's 6:05! We let you sleep in!" Alfred frowned. Arthur sighed and opened an eye to glare at his brother. Matthew stood behind Alfred, the two grinning sleepily. "Fine, fine. I'm up. Just leave (y/n) alone." Arthur muttered, sitting up and grabbing his phone. "Too late." Alfred replied, and you appeared in the doorway with a blanket around your shoulders. "Oh god. How early did you scare the shit out of her?" Your Dad frowned. "Five-thirty." You said quietly, "Good morning."

  "Good morning." He replied with a tired smile, turning to frown at Matthew and Alfred. "You two... are dead." The Brit said, pointing angrily at them. The two just grinned, Matthew pulling (y/n) over beside him and wrapping his arm around her shoulders. "It's Christmas, you buttface." He said cheerily.

Emil: Is six in the morning an emotion because I feel it

You: Same. My dad just woke up so we're going downstairs now

You: What'd you get

Emil: That pillow I wanted :^))))

You: The one with the girl with the tits

Emil: n O a regular one