Chapter 103

Just a quick little note before this new chapter:

Shits gonna hit the fan eventually, so this'll move at kind of a fast pace. Longer chapters, less fillers, you get the gist. The only hint i'm giving abt the shit fan is to brace yourself. Also, a bit unrelated, what do you guys want to see after this story ends? Writing is therapeutic for me, so I need some big project to work on. Another story where a country adopts the reader, but with a different cute boy and a new dad (and maybe less death or evEn mORE DEATH) perhaps?

   You grinned to yourself as you checked your appearance one last time in the mirror. It was unusually warm today, so you had dug through your closet and found a cute casual dress that went well with a pair of converse. Once you were sure you had no malfunctions in your wardrobe choice, you grabbed your school bag and purse before skipping down the stairs.

  "Who are you all dolled up for?" Arthur asked with a grin from the kitchen table. "Oh, this?" You asked, gesturing toward your dress, "I just didn't wanna wear pants."

  "Oh. Well, okay then. Have a good day." He laughed as he sipped his coffee. "Bye!" You grinned back before closing the front door with your backpack slung over your shoulder and your mangled ukulele case in your arms. Dad had said you could take it to the music store downtown to get the strings replaced and buy a new case after school. It's a good thing you had taken all the tips from your Saturdays at the park out before Martin got to it. Emil wasn't waiting for you once more, as he was still too sick for Tino to let him go to school. 

You: I gotta go to the music store after school so I'll bring your homework on the way back mkay bby

Emil: Thank babe <3

You: Woah m8 thats a heart

You: You must be feelin p good

Emil: I crave the void of death

You: Don't throw yourself into the void bc I don't have time to go get ur ass outta there and also go to the music store to get Sebastian new strings

Emil: Fine.

Emil: Wait why does he need new strings

You: Long story bby, i'll tell you in person.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

    A tired sigh escaped your lips as you marched down the busy street, your backpack getting heavier by the second. You had forgotten that the music store was all the way across town, and it had taken so long to actually get to the crowded downtown that Arthur should be on his way home right now. Damn, your legs were sore. At least you looked cute in your dress today. A few upperclassmen that Emil knew from band had complimented you at school, and you smiled to yourself at the thought.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

  "Ughhhhhh" Alfred groaned, looking to the roof of his car in exasperation. "Man, I told you downtown was gonna be hell." Gilbert said, folding his arms and glaring at the long line of cars stopped at the intersection in front of them. "Yeah, I knoww. But that 50's diner is the fucking best, man. This is worth it." The American driving said, turning his head to look at his friend. He snapped to attention once he looked past the German, a smile creeping onto his face. "Hey, I think that's (y/n)!" He said, pointing out the passenger window. Gilbert turned around to look as you passed the car, holding your torn up ukulele case in both arms. "What's she wearing a dress for?" The silver haired male questioned, "And what the hell is she holding?"