Chapter 91

Alfred: Richard ran into the bathroom and hurled lmao

Arthur: is he still there?

Alfred: Nah as soon as he staggered back down stairs she told him to leave

Alfred: Oh he left his guitar

Arthur: He had a guitar?

Alfred: I think he wanted to play for her

Arthur: Ugh.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

  "I'll have to give it back to him the next time he decides to stalk me." You sighed as you picked up the large instrument and began to carry it upstairs. "Why would you even give it back?" Alfred asked, "Knowing you I assumed you'd just keep it, or sell it or something."

  "You don't mess with someones instrument. It's the Geneva Convention of music stuff." You looked to him and stated. "Yeah. That's just low, however much i'd like to break it against a wall. It's a pretty sweet guitar." Emil added. "You know stuff about guitars?" Alfred asked curiously as you continued going up the stairs and dissipated into your room. "A little. I have a guitar." The youngest male said. You returned and quickly dried off the pan before placing it on the stove with fresh oil. 

~~~~~~~~~~

Alfred: (y/n) is too merciful with Richard's guitar

Arthur: What did she do?

Alfred: Put it in her room and say she was going to give it back the next time she saw him

Alfred: I wanted to see her smash it

Arthur: I'm surprised she didn't

Alfred: She said something about how you don't mess with someone's instruments and the Geneva Convention

Arthur: That makes sense, I suppose.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

  "Sorry I gotta leave so soon..." Emil muttered as he put on his shoes. "It's cool. Have fun watching Peter." You called from the kitchen as you put his empty plate in the dishwasher. After the door closed, Gilbert and Alfred turned to you as Francis continued eating. "You and Emil are cute." The latter grinned. "Oh." You said as you ate your own breakfast, which was strategically placed at the counter to face away from them to hide your blush. "So, do have any plans to piss of more old people today?" Gilbert snickered, to be elbowed by Francis. "Nah. I'm probably gonna nap for like a thousand-" You began, but were cut off by you phone buzzing next to you. "Who is it?" Gilbert and Alfred asked. "Emil." You replied.

  "Yo." You said into the device as you leaned on the counter. "(y-y/n)? You there?" Emil said, breathing hard as if out of breath. "You alright?" You asked with narrowed eyes. "Richard was waiting down the stairs and his friends are here and he's chasing me and oh fuck he has a large stick-" The male yelled as you could hear his feet smacking on the pavement. "God damn it." You sighed, "Where are you headed?"