Chapter 117

Brace yourselves for a long ass chapter

"Breakfast is ready!" Arthur called, "Come eat!

"Shhhhhh!" Alfred shushed from the other room, putting a finger to his lips. Arthur poked his head into the living room and narrowed his eyes at his brother, who grinned and pointed to the couch. You and Matthew were sound asleep, the latter with one arm draped around you, who was barely visible inside the oversized hoodie Alfred gave you as you leaned on your uncle. Arthur quickly pulled out his phone and snapped a few photos before gently reaching over to shake your shoulder. "Morning." He smiled as you rubbed an eye and glared sleepily at him. Your movement caused Matthew to stir, stretching his arms and softly punching you in the face. "M'n'." He sighed. "I made breakfast." Arthur said proudly. You and your uncle sat up abruptly, fully awake at the promise of food, making the Brit and American laugh as you all crammed into the kitchen.

Once you all had a plate of pancakes and bacon, the four of you sat up to the table and ate quietly. "You're really drowning in that hoodie, aren't you?" Matthew smiled. You rolled up your sleeves for the tenth time in 5 minutes and grinned, making Arthur laugh. "You look so tiny." Your dad smiled. "I'll fight you." You smirked, "square up."

"Speaking of things unrelated to that," Alfred began, making Arthur roll his eyes, "Are you gonna hang out with your boyyyyyfrieeend today?"

You shrugged and looked to Arthur. "If you want to. Did you get him something?" He asked. "I made him a scarf too." You replied, munching on a piece of bacon. "Oooooh~" Alfred cooed, making Matthew elbow him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Emil: When do you wanna meet?

You: Whenever. My dads cool with it and he's stopped crying lmao

Emil: Nnice

Emil: How bout in like an hour

You: My dad's cool with that. Alfred and Matt won't stop wiggling their eyebrows kms

Emil: Rip

Emil: See you at the park princess

You: deep inhale

You: bOI

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Have fun." Arthur muttered from the couch as you trotted down the stairs. "I'll be back soon." You smiled. He was still in his pajamas, sipping hot chocolate as he watched the TV contently. Alfred and Matthew sat cross-legged on the floor, and they both turned and looked to you as you approached the door. "Use protection!" Alfred called, only to be elbowed so hard by Matthew he let out an "oomph!"

You: Omw

Emil: Lmao i'm already there princess

The snow crunched under your shoes as you stepped onto the grass of the park. Emil was sitting on a small bench, his face lighting up when he saw you picking your way through the snow. You had changed out of your oversized hoodie (to Alfred's great disappointment), opting for a regular sized hoodie and your fleece lined leggings. Emil stood up an ran to where you were, nearly tackling you in a hug but opting instead to pick you up and spin you around. "I missed you." He grinned, setting you down and taking your hand in his to lead you to the bench he had sat at. "It's been three days." You smirked. "Three days too many!" The male pouted.

He plopped onto the bench beside you and hugged you to him, smashing his face into the crook of your neck. "I missed you too." You smiled after he released you to look at you fondly, "Now open your present."