( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)Chapter 69( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

I regret nothing ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

    You got up extra early to get ready. As you dried your hair you couldn't help but giggle to yourself at what was to happen today. Emil had promised to come over before you left for school so you could do his makeup and find the perfect outfit for him, and he was bringing some of his clothes for you to wear. You put your hair in a bun so you could fit it in a hat ((if you have short hair skip this/ take measures one would take to make it look masculine)) and sat on your bed expectantly. 

Emil: I'm outside.

  You jumped off your bed and ran down the stairs excitedly. Emil was in sweatpants and a plain t-shirt, a bundle of clothes in his arms. "Come on in," You smiled. He grinned and wandered in after you. Arthur was on the couch fully dressed and looking at his phone. "Have fun, guys." He said as you both jogged up the stairs. You ushered Emil into your room and sat him on your bed. "Okay, I don't want to try eyeliner because there is a chance of death, so let's focus on eye shadow and stuff." You said cheerily, "The skirt I think you should wear is blue, and because you're so flat chested we should put you in a scarf."

  "Excuse me? Flat chested?" Emil said in mock offense. You laughed and pulled a light blue skirt out of your closet. "I think this would look nice with this white sweater and this scarf." You continued as you took out those items, "You're small so these should fit."

  "I am offended." Emil laughed, "But here, I brought some jeans and a plaid button up. It goes with this beanie that you can stuff your hair in." as he handed you those items. "Alright. The bathroom's down the hall. Shoo." You smiled, shoving the outfit you selected and Emil out of the room. After closing the door you put on 2 sports bras to hide your chest and put on the shirt and pants. You had just placed the beanie to where it looked like you had short hair when there was a knock on your door. 

  Emil laughed at your appearance when you opened your door. The male actually looked very nice in the pastel skirt and scarf match, the white sweater matching perfectly. "You're making me question myself." Emil joked. "Same. Come on, I need to  fix your hair and eyes." You laughed, taking his hand and leading him into your room. He sat on the floor and you pulled out your makeup bag. "Okay, so a lot of girls have short hair, so we don't have to do anything about that. Your eyebrows are really big for a girls, but I think it'll be fine. You just need some..." You rambled as you pulled out some light blue eye shadow. "This'll feel weird," You explained, "Close your eyes."

  The male obeyed, and once you had put a good amount of assorted make-ups on his eyelids you scooted back. "Look at me." You smiled, and he opened his eyes. He looked pretty convincing. "You look great!" You grinned, and he laughed. "I know, right? Oh, we should get going." Emil said as he looked at his phone. "Yeah." You said, taking his hand and grabbing your bag on the way out of your room. Arthur looked up as the two of you walked down the stairs and snorted. "You two look pretty convincing." He smiled as you approached the door, "Could I get a photo before you leave?"

  You looked to Emil and he nodded. "Okay." You said, turning around and facing Arthur. Your dad stood up with his phone and snapped a picture of you and Emil grinning. "Have a good day." He said as you held open the front door for Emil. "You too!" You beamed as you raced after Emil.

  He held your hand as you walked down the street. "You have to sway more when you walk." You smirked, and Emil let go of your hand to put it on his hip. He strutted ahead of you dramatically, making you giggle. "Like that?" The male grinned. "Yes. Perfect." You laughed as you caught up to him and took his hand.