Chapter 80

"You should play something." Emil grinned as he lifted his hands from the piano. You turned your head and scanned the room for any signs of life, barely missing Arthur duck out of sight. "Okay... One song." You said quietly. "Awe yeah!" The male cheered as he got up from the bench and sat on the floor beside you. You smiled down at him before scooting to the center of the bench and gently pressing a few keys to get familiar. Suddenly, you put both hands gently on the piano and began to play a soft song. Emil looked at you in delight as, after a few moments, you began to sing.

"If I could begin to be

Half of what you think of me

I could do about anything

I could even learn how to love..."

  Arthur peeked around the corner with a huge smile on his face. Emil was still looking at you with adoration as the Brit pulled out his phone and snapped some more photos.

"When I see the way you act

Wondering when I'm coming back

I could do about anything

I could even learn how to love

Like you..."

  You continued to play, blissfully unaware that Arthur was standing around the corner typing furiously.

Arthur: "If I could begin to be half of what you think of me, I could do about anything. I could even learn how to love..."

He sent a photo of Emil staring at you with stars in his eyes as your back was to the piano.

Alfred: i sWEAR TO GOD

Matthew: Emil's face is priceless

Matthew: I mean look at him

Matthew: That is the face of love

Alfred: MY HEART

Alfred: THIS IS TOO CUTE

Arthur: The rest of the lyrics are, "When I see the way you act, wondering when I'm coming back, I could do about anything. I could even learn how to love like you..."

Matthew: This is the adorable content I look for

Alfred: Oh mY GOD

~~~~~~~~~~~

  "Happy?" You asked, sliding around to face the male on the floor. "Very." He smirked, patting the floor beside him. As you stood up Arthur took this opportunity to make his dramatic entrance. "I got you soup!" He said cheerily, waltzing across the room. "Hi." You said from your spot next to Emil on the floor. Your dad smiled down at the two of you as he continued. "Hello Emil!"