Chapter 02

——

Name: Mei Changge

Race: Human

Level: Postnatal Sixth Level

Cultivation Technique: Complete Reality Technique

Architecture: Lotus Flower Blessed Land (+) has the characteristics of a Blessed Land (Heart of Myriad Lotus, can nurture myriad world lotus flowers, rare treasure lotus flowers.)

Destiny Points: 100

——

A simple panel appeared in front of Mei Changge.

“Is this my fortuitous encounter or a cheat?”

Mei Changge was a little surprised. He felt that the transparent panel in front of him was somewhat familiar and unfamiliar.

Following the appearance of the interface, Mei Changge discovered that a new change had occurred in his Blessed Land.

The Blessed Land was expanding. The gray gas that had originally enveloped the Blessed Land was dispersed by a mysterious force, as if a pair of huge hands had opened the entire Blessed Land.

“This is the characteristic of the Blessed Land!”

Looking at the changes in the Blessed Land, Mei Changge finally understood why the characteristics of the Blessed Land were so rare.

Ordinary people who opened a Blessed Land would occupy an area of 300 square kilometers, and there were many who were more than 1,000 square kilometers. However, there were very few who had the characteristics of a Blessed Land.

‘Why?’

Because the characteristics of Blessed Land could be said to be one in a million.

There might not even be one person in ten thousand who had the characteristics of a Blessed Land.

Once they had the characteristics of the Blessed Land, the treatment they enjoyed in the academy would be completely different.

Of course, there were huge numbers of humans, although not everyone had the characteristics of Blessed Land, they were still unique.

After all, Blessed Land’s characteristics were divided into good and bad.

Some people’s Blessed Land characteristics could increase the medicinal power of medicinal herbs, while others could nurture ferocious beasts.

It could be said that there were all kinds of strange things, and the characteristics of the Blessed Land were the best opportunities.

“Although it is only a lotus flower cultivation, it might only be a low-grade characteristic in the Blessed Land, but compared to others, it is one in a million.”

Mei Changge had a smile on his face. Cultivating lotus flowers meant that he could cultivate some special lotus flowers.

This was very important to his future cultivation resources.

Mei Changge was a first-year student of the Blue Star Academy. The first thing he did when he entered the university was to open his own Blessed Land. The strength of the Blessed Land also represented the resources he could obtain in the academy.

“The characteristics of the Blessed Land should be the opportunity I obtained from opening the Blessed Land. Although I did not obtain any profound cultivation techniques, it represents endless possibilities in the future.”

“This destiny point should be my golden finger!”

Mei Changge looked at the last item on the interface and rubbed his chin with his left hand as he guessed.