Chapter 103: The Figure Standing on the Willow Tree!

However, they did not even see a single foreign race, let alone a river.

“Something’s wrong. Something’s wrong.”

A glint flashed across Li Xin’s eyes as he spoke. He looked around and realized that they seemed to have seen the surrounding trees.

The tree on the left did not seem to be any different from the one they had just seen.

“Sir, I feel like we’ve encountered a ghost.”

Li Xin said to Xu Chu with a vigilant look in his eyes.

Hearing Li Xin’s words, Xu Chu put away his frustration. His eyes were like a tiger’s as he looked around. He even pulled out the bone knife at his waist.

“You mean there are foreign races causing trouble nearby?” Xu Chu looked around warily.

“Other than that, I really can’t think of any other reason!”

Li Xin said with a solemn expression.

“I don’t care if he’s a ghost or not. How dare he play such a trick in front of us Mystic Yang soldiers!”

“Mystic Yang soldiers, listen up. Mystic Yang Array, rise!”

Xu Chu could not help but say. Then, he led the Mystic Yang soldiers and instantly raised the Mystic Yang Array.

“Since there are trees around, no matter what ghosts or foreign races there are, I’ll destroy them.”

Xu Chu was already frustrated because he had not found his target, but he was not stupid.

Regardless of whether it was the foreign races or anything else, there was definitely no harm in him destroying the surroundings.

A scorching power rose from all the Mystic Yang soldiers. They were like a small sun, emitting golden light in the forest.

“Power of the Blazing Sun, slash!”

Xu Chu directly raised his saber, condensed the Mystic Yang pure qi in his body, and slashed forward.

He had already reached the Innate Realm. Not only could he condense Innate Astral Qi, but even his Innate pure qi seemed to have transformed into a saber beam that slashed out.

Room

With a loud bang, the tree in front of Xu Chu collapsed with a bang. The trunk of the tree even burned with flames.

Xu Chu’s action seemed to have angered the forest. The surrounding trees and branches trembled crazily, as if they were angry.

“Does it work?”

When Xu Chu saw this scene, his eyes were filled with joy. Then, he condensed the Mystic Yang pure qi in his body again.

However, just as he was about to slash out this time, a willow branch imitated a spear and stabbed towards him from afar.

“Heh, there’s indeed something strange.”

Xu Chu was not shocked. Instead, he was delighted. The saber in his hand changed direction and slashed at the willow branch.

At this moment, not far away, a short figure stood on a willow tree.

Its body was wrapped in leaves, but the skin on its arms and calves could be seen at a glance. It was an earthy yellow color.

Its face looked like a human, but its hair was like tree branches with some green leaves on it.

“Human?”

The short figure looked at Xu Chu and the others in the distance. His tone could not be heard.

“Da Liu, I’m done playing. Let’s go.”