Chapter 69: Blessed Land Advanced to Grade Six!

“Is this the Star Spirit Baptism?”

Standing in the void, Mei Changge revealed a trace of aftertaste on his face. That comfort even made him feel addicted.

However, when he woke up, a voice sounded in his ear.

“Congratulations, Lord Green Lotus. You obtained first place in the King’s Tower. You can use the Star Chain Bracelet to receive the reward.”

“Because Lord Green Lotus obtained first place, you can obtain a fief in the no man’s land. Lord Green Lotus, please check the specific information yourself.”

When he heard this message, Mei Changge left the King’s Tower.

And he had always been in the dormitory of the Blue Star Academy.

When he came out of the King’s Tower, he realized the true use of the Star Spirit Baptism.

His strength actually directly jumped from Innate Level 5 to Innate Level 9, crossing four realms in a row.

Apart from his own strength, Mei Changge also felt that the mark of the Blessed Land between his eyebrows had changed at some point in time, completely turning into a green lotus flower.

Moreover, it was lifelike and did not feel empty at all.

With a thought, he directly checked the changes in the Blessed Land and discovered that Lotus Flower Blessed Land had unknowingly become larger and larger. Originally, when he invested destiny points, the area was slowly increasing.

However, before he entered the King’s Tower, the entire Blessed Land was only 2,000 square kilometers. Now, it was close to 5,000 square kilometers.

Other than the area, the spiritual energy had also increased greatly, as if the foundation of the entire Blessed Land had been sublimated.

“The spiritual qi has increased by about five times. Moreover, it seems to be brewing a spiritual heritage under Green Cloud City?”

Mei Changge also sensed that a spirit vein was nurturing under Green Cloud City and smiled.

It turned out that the starlight baptism not only increased his own strength, even the foundation of the Blessed Land had increased by nearly five times.

Although it was not to raise the grade of the Blessed Land, it was not easy to raise the foundation of the Blessed Land and give the entire Lotus Flower Blessed Land a wider future.

Mei Changge also sensed that because of the increase in spiritual energy in Lotus Flower Blessed Land, there were signs of breakthroughs among the Mystic Yang soldiers.

Among them, Xu Chu and Lin Zifeng had even successfully broken through to the Innate Realm. Their strength increased exponentially as he received the Star Spirit Baptism.

It was even to the extent that there was the sound of a breakthrough from time to time in Green Cloud City. The commoners living in Green Cloud City were unknowingly affected.

“As expected, the Star Spirit Baptism is not simple. Not only did it increase my foundation, but it also affected everyone in the Blessed Land.”

Mei Changge sensed the changes in Green Cloud City for a while and could not help but retract his consciousness.

He looked at his attribute panel.

When he saw the destiny points, he revealed a surprised expression.

Unknowingly, his destiny points had increased to more than 130,000.

Other than Green Cloud City, which was still at Grade 9, the other buildings had basically been upgraded to Grade 8 by Mei Changge.