Chapter 102: Capture! Red Platform Prison Formation!

The Creation Camp was the person recorded in the book in Guo Jia’s hand.

It was not only the people who brewed the spirit wine. There were also people who forged spirit energy cannons. Even the Prison Chains in the hands of the Red Lotus soldiers were also forged from this creation camp.

This creation camp was a special department and was personally managed by Guo Jia.

“Prepare the Prison Chains. We’ll lure some Gale Wolf out later.”

Song Yubai turned around and looked at the Red Lotus soldiers.

Their goal this time was also to capture the Gale Wolf alive, which prevented Song Yubai from charging in with his soldiers.

Moreover, the Gale Wolf and the Fragrant Elemental Pig were two different foreign races. The Gale Wolf’s attack power was definitely above the Fragrant Elemental Pig. Song Yubai could only be careful.

Most importantly, there were more Gale Wolves than Red Lotus soldiers.

Song Yubai then sent about ten people to lure the Gale Wolf.

Not far from them, a group of Gale Wolves were resting. There were even a few that seemed to be scattered in the forest, as if they did not feel any danger.

However, if someone observed carefully, the ears of the Gale Wolf would have already perked up.

“Go on.”

Song Yubai waved his hand. Then, a few soldiers walked towards the Gale Wolf with determination in their eyes.

“Get ready.”

Song Yubai had a serious expression on his face. To be honest, he was not very confident. However, there were less than a hundred Gale Wolves in front of them. Most of them were actually in the valley further behind.

Roar–

Suddenly, a wolf roar sounded. Then, they saw the red platform lotus soldiers who had just gone running back.

“They’re here!”

Song Yubai’s expression was serious. Then, he asked the soldiers holding the Prison Chains to prepare.

Roar-Roar–

The howls of wolves rose and fell, as if they had poked into a wolf’s den.

Nearly a hundred green Gale Wolves, each nearly two meters tall, ran towards Song Yubai and the others.

“Don’t be anxious! Wait for them to approach!”

Song Yubai looked at the nearly 100 Gale Wolves with an excited expression.

The idea of luring the Gale Wolves had succeeded, and it did not attract the attention of a large number of Gale Wolves in the valley.

However, Song Yubai had forgotten the most important thing.

Why was the Gale Wolf called the Gale Wolf and not the Green-furred Wolf? At this moment, the soldiers who were fleeing crazily were gradually caught up by the Gale Wolf.

One of the Gale Wolves wolf claws slapped the back of a soldier. In the blink of an eye, the soldier was sent flying by the powerful force, and four clearly visible scratches appeared on his back.

“Oh no!”

Seeing this scene, Song Yubai’s expression changed.

The speed of these Gale Wolves had completely exceeded his imagination. They did not even give him a chance to react.

“Prison Chains, attack!”

When Song Yubai saw this situation, he knew that he could not hide anymore and said directly behind him.