Chapter 150: Entering a Level-Two Stargate

As the two of them conversed, a day passed unknowingly.

Using the three strategies proposed by Guo Jia as their guiding principles, they laid the groundwork for the growth of the Green Lotus Blessed Land. They meticulously outlined plans for Green Lotus City and the two forthcoming cities.

In addition to those plans, Mei Changge also had some ideas about establishing a factory.

No matter what kind of factory it was, it would be beneficial to the development of the Green Lotus Territory after it was established.

However, Guo Jia did not know much about this aspect. However, he had learned from Mei Changge how important this factory was.

Firstly, it was a place that could give people a place to work. Secondly, it could produce many items that would be helpful to the Green Lotus Territory.

Setting aside all other considerations, at the very least, the factory Mei Changge proposed would be beneficial to the Green Lotus Territory.

It would be the Green Brick factory.

This factory’s only use was to manufacture Green Bricks on a large scale. It did not need to be manufactured in the Nine Yang Forge only.

Not only could the Yellow-Scarved soldiers be freed up but they could also let the Creation Workshop continue to create all kinds of items.

For example, under Zhao Decai’s leadership, the Creation Camp had begun to research the upgrade of the Spiritual Energy Cannon.

This was a mission that Zhao De had specifically requested after Mei Changge upgraded the Spiritual Energy Cannons on the city walls of Green Lotus City.

Mei Changge waved his hand and handed the five Grade 8 Spiritual Energy Cannons on the city wall to Zhao Decai for him to research.

If he could successfully research it, not only would the power of the Spiritual Energy Cannons increase, but Mei Changge would also save the destiny points required for their upgrades. It would essentially be achieving two goals at once. However, Mei Changge was uncertain whether Zhao De could accomplish this research.

“My lord, I’ll have a discussion about the factory with Old Zhao at a later time.”

Guo Jia wore a contemplative expression. He was genuinely considering Mei Changge’s proposal, but for a detailed implementation, he and Zhao De would need to thoroughly study it.

“Please proceed. I hope that upon my return, I will find a fully operational factory in the Green Lotus Territory.”

Mei Changge said with a smile.

He was still looking forward to the establishment of the factory, but he knew that this matter could not be rushed.

The two cities under his jurisdiction would be constructed with imitations of ancient architectural styles and such. It would be a challenging task to establish modern factories in a short timeframe.

After Guo Jia bade farewell to Mei Changge, he went to look for Zhao Decai in the Nine Yang Forge.

Mei Changge, on the other hand, cultivated his spear technique in the Green

Cloud Palace for another day.

The day passed quickly.

“My lord, General Xu Chu is here.”

Yu Ying entered the hall wearing a blue and white maid’s outfit, which accentuated her already fair skin. However, Mei Changge’s attention was solely on the spear in his hand.