Chapter 04

“Kid, you’re quite greedy!”

When the old man heard Mei Changge’s words, his tone was light.

Mei Changge smiled. “Isn’t it good to be greedy?”

“Greedy snake swallowing an elephant. Haven’t you heard of it?”

“Hurry up and choose one. There are still people queuing behind.”

The old man rolled his eyes at Mei Changge and did not explain why he wanted Mei Changge to choose quickly.

“Fine.”

Mei Changge nodded and did not mind. He was just asking. Although he could not get it now, there would still be a chance in the future.

“I’ll choose the Wudang Sect’s Nine Yang Technique and the palace treasure.”

Mei Changge stretched out his finger and pointed at the book.

The old man did not say anything. He stretched out his palm and waved it gently. Two items appeared in his hand.

“Hurry up and leave, greedy brat.”

After the old man finished speaking, he closed his eyes and ignored Mei Changge.

Mei Changge saw that the old man was ignoring him, so he picked up the items and left the Treasure Pavilion.

There was a jade tag and a miniature palace model.

The jade slip recorded the Wudang Sect’s Nine Yang Technique. When he returned, he could directly switch to cultivation.

As for the palace treasure, it only needed to recognize its master.

“This kid is quite greedy.”

Old Lin looked at Mei Changge’s departing figure and could not help but mutter.

He had been in the Blue Star Academy for at least ten years. This was the first time he had seen someone like Mei Changge.

Although basic treasures were not worth much, they were still one of the foundations of the Blue Star Academy.

Old Lin shook his head slightly. “If you really have the ability, let alone these basic treasures, it’s not like there aren’t any higher-level treasures. However, can your Blessed Land withstand it?”

Although it was only a basic treasure of the Blessed Land, it still depended on the capacity of the Blessed Land. Otherwise, if the treasure was too strong, it would only completely destroy the Blessed Land.

If the Blessed Land was destroyed, a single person’s path would be over.

Of course, Mei Changge did not hear Old Lin’s words. At this moment, he had already headed to the class of the Reckless Flood Dragon class.

Looking around, there were about 30 people.

“???”

“There are so many people in the Blue Star Academy’s Python-Dragon class?”

Mei Changge had a puzzled look on his face, but he still stepped in.

He had already placed the cultivation techniques and rare treasures in the Blessed Land. After today’s class ended, he would return to officially cultivate and recognize the rare treasures in the Blessed Land.

“Brother, welcome to the Python-Dragon class. I wonder what characteristics of the Blessed Land you have?”

At this moment, a figure walked out from the crowd with a smile on his face.