Chapter 80: Constellation instrument, Cloud Fishing Rod!

Wan Chuan pointed at the information of the two treasures he had taken out and said to Mei Changge.

“Constellation instrument? Cloud fishing rod??”

Looking at the two treasures Wan Chuan mentioned, Mei Changge had a curious expression.

——

Constellation instrument (Grade 9)

Introduction: You can control the weather in the sky (only a kilometer range)

——

“Although this Constellation instrument’s ability is not bad, the range it can control is too small, so no one has chosen it.”

Wan Chuan explained from the side.

A rare treasure like the Constellation instrument looked powerful, but its range was also his disadvantage. However, Mei Changge’s eyes indeed lit up.

If he raised the quality of this Constellation instrument, the range of control might expand. At that time, this Constellation instrument would definitely be an unimaginable treasure.

As for the other Cloud fishing rod, Mei Changge was a little confused.

——

Cloud fishing rod (Grade 9)

Introduction: Flying Cloud Fishing.

——

“This strange treasure can only be blamed for being able to fish down the clouds in the sky, but the clouds are not very useful at the moment.”

Seeing Mei Changge’s gaze land on the Cloud fishing rod, Wan Chuan explained again. This treasure was also special. Even he did not know what to do with the cloud.

However, it was precisely because it was special that he recommended it to Mei Changge. In any case, he was lucky and might have a chance to know the true ability of this Cloud fishing rod.

“Okay, I’ll take it.”

Mei Changge did not hesitate and directly chose these two treasures. Other than these two treasures, Mei Changge chose a few more from the Treasure Pavilion and gathered ten.

“Have you chosen?”

Seeing that Mei Changge had only chosen ten, Wan Chuan was a little surprised. This was not Mei Changge’s personality.

“Mm, let’s go, Elder Wan.”

Mei Changge smiled. Although he wanted a large number of rare treasures, he did not have to waste the rare treasures of the Blue Star Academy. After all, the Blue Star Academy would continue to nurture students.

“Alright, let’s go then.”

“This time, I’ll go to your territory with you. I’ll stay in your territory for three months. I’ll leave after three months.”

Wan Chuan said to Mei Changge.

This time, sending Mei Changge to the territory could be considered a mission Linlei had given him. In three months, it would be up to Mei Changge himself.

“Let’s go.”

Mei Changge nodded, indicating that he understood.

Then, the two of them left the Blue Star Academy. When Mei Changge stepped out of the Blue Star Academy, he felt that time had passed so quickly. In the blink of an eye, he had become a Transcendent.

He turned around and looked at the Blue Star Academy. With determination in his eyes, he turned around and left the academy with Wan Chuan.

“The no man’s land is at the border of Great Xia, and Old Lin has already sent me the location of the territory you chose. We’ll go to the New Desolate first, then directly go to your territory through the New Desolate.”