Chapter 116: Golden Crow Guards

“Old Zhao, Old Zhao!”

Seeing that there was no much space left in the small courtyard, Guo Jia shouted.

Soon, Zhao Decai appeared out of nowhere.

“Looks like I have to expand this Creation Camp.”

Looking at the small courtyard, Guo Jia had a helpless expression. He did not expect the Creation Camp to not have enough space.

“Mr. Guo.”

Upon spotting Guo Jia, Zhao Decai broke into a smile. A few figures emerged behind him, promptly tidying up the courtyard and then allowing Guo Jia and Xu Ding to enter.

“Looks like I’ll have to change the location of your Creation Camp.”

Guo Jia looked at the smile on Zhao Decai’s face.

“Sure, let’s do it.”

Hearing Guo Jia’s words, Zhao Decai’s face was filled with surprise. This courtyard was indeed a little small. There were many things that could not be placed inside.

“Old Zhao, do you have anything that can easily ignite flames?”

“Ignite flames?”

“Yes, I do.”

Zhao Decai thought for a moment and said to Guo Jia.

“Lin, go and retrieve the Flame Summit.”

Zhao Decai turned around and instructed a young man who had just cleaned up the courtyard. “Flame Summit?”

Guo Jia was stunned.

Could Zhao Decai have created a Flame Summit?

However, Guo Jia quickly shook his head. How was that possible?

After a while, Lin brought an item over.

“This is the Flame Summit?”

Guo Jia looked at the small item in Lin’s hand and asked Zhao Decai with a frown.

“Yes, take a look.”

As soon as Zhao De finished speaking, he held this item in his hand and injected a stream of pure qi into it.

Boom!

A large ball of flames suddenly appeared, and a heat wave swept towards Guo Jia.

“Although this is a one-time use item, it will erupt with a large amount of flames. However, the flame can only burn and has no other use.”

Zhao Decai spoke with a hint of helplessness. The Flame Summit was a creation he had attempted to replicate, inspired by the Spiritual Energy Cannon, but an unforeseen development had occurred.

It was considered a failed product, but he named it Flame Summit.

Before the Flame Summit was ignited, it looked like a hill. This was also the reason why Zhao De named it Flame Summit.

“Not bad. Is it troublesome to make this thing?”

Guo Jia thought for a moment. This was what he wanted. It was enough as long as he could create a large number of flames.

“It’s simple. I can make almost 300 a day.”

Zhao Decai thought for a moment and said to Guo Jia.

“Okay, I want this.”

Guo Jia smiled and said to Zhao Decai again, “Other than the Spiritual Energy Cannons, I also want 1000 of these Flame Summits in the next two days. I have great use for them.”