Chapter 06

Mei Changge’s current strength had already reached the peak of Postnatal Level 9. He was only a step away from the Innate Realm.

After cultivating in the Green Cloud Palace for three days and swallowing ten Small Reversion Pills consecutively, his cultivation technique had officially changed.

The originally gentle pure qi in his body also showed a hint of sharpness.

——

Name: Mei Changge

Race: Human

Realm: Postnatal Level 9

Technique: Wudang Sect’s Nine Yang Technique

Architecture: Lotus Blessed Land (ninth-grade) 0/1,000, Green Cloud Palace (ninth-grade) 0/1,000

Destiny Points: 500

——

Mei Changge realized that his Destiny points had increased again, reaching a total of 500 points.

“Is it because my strength has increased or because the Green Cloud Palace has recognized me as its master?”

Mei Changge had a guess in his heart. He was still exploring his destiny point, but he had a faint intuition.

The increase in destiny points was definitely directly related to him.

In fact, at that time, his destiny points were not recovering, but slowly increasing.

With a thought, Mei Changge directly added 500 points to the Blessed Land.

Lotus Flower Blessed Land (ninth-grade) 500/1,000

As long as there were a few more destiny points, the Blessed Land would be able to advance to grade-8, and it would be able to accommodate even more treasures.

At that time, when the power of the treasure returned to him, he would be even stronger.

“I wonder what the stargates look like.”

Mei Changge was curious. Today was the day the Python-Dragon class would enter the stargates. In the past, he had only heard rumors about the stargates.

The stargates contained countless Blessed Land treasures and all kinds of foreign races.

Soon, Mei Changge followed the information left behind by Zhou Zhennan and arrived at the backyard of the Blue Star Academy.

Most of the students from the Python-Dragon class had already arrived.

“Brother, your strength has improved a lot in the past few days.”

Ye Yan stood in the crowd and was the first to notice Mei Changge’s figure. He could not help but notice.

“I haven’t seen you for three days and you’re actually close to the Innate Realm.”

Ye Yan sized up Mei Changge from head to toe, a hint of surprise flashing across his eyes.

It had to be known that three days ago, Mei Changge was only at the seventh-stage Postnatal Realm. Now, he was actually only a step away from the Innate Realm.

“I’m lucky. Can’t compare to you guys, descendants from the big family.”

Mei Changge smiled. Most of the students in the Python-Dragon class came from big families and had basically reached the Innate Realm. It was not difficult for them to see through his strength.

“Is everyone here?”

At this moment, Zhou Zhennan walked out of nowhere and glanced at everyone.

“There are no difficult missions in the level-one stargates this time. Everyone only needs to bring back ten Blessed Stones.”