Chapter 194: Reopening the Path Seeking Assembly (3)

Mei Changge also exchanged some items with them.

For instance, Cloudy Dream’s Blessed Land specialty—Auspicious Cloud.

The Auspicious Cloud could lift people into the air. It was a unique specialty.

“Everyone, I need a Grade 6 or above Lotus Treasure. Does anyone have it?”

Mei Changge looked at everyone again and asked calmly.

“A Lotus Treasure above Grade 6?”

Everyone pondered for a moment and finally expressed that they did not have any of it.

Mei Changge could only sigh softly. It seemed that it would take a long time for the Blessed Land to advance to Grade 5.

“In that case, let’s call it a day.”

Seeing that no one had any Lotus Treasures, Mei Changge spoke.

Everyone was almost done exchanging for the items they needed. It was about time to end it.

“Okay.”

Everyone knew that the event was coming to an end.

“Next, if you have any news about the foreign races in No Man’s Land or even stargates, you can communicate with us.”

Mei Changge looked at everyone. Trading items was only one aspect of the Path Seeking Assembly. The other aspect was naturally the exchange of information.

Considering the vastness of No Man’s Land, each of them controlled a segment of the Great Xia’s Dark Wall and had their own means of communication within their territories.

“The various academies of the Great Xia Kingdom have established new academies in No Man’s Land. Everyone knows that, right?” Xia Wu looked at Mei Changge and said to everyone.

“I’ve heard of it.”

Star Blade and the others nodded, indicating that they knew about this.

“Other than the academy, there are also many powerful individuals. For example, Dharma masters of Blessed Lands who have already built their territory in No Man’s Land.”

“And our opponents are not only the foreign races but also those masters of Blessed Lands who are rooted in No Man’s Land.”

Xia Wu’s tone was calm, but his words made everyone’s hearts tremble. They did not expect that in the future, other than the foreign races, they might face the masters of Blessed Lands who had reached the Dharma realm.

“From what you’re saying, maybe we’ll go up against each other too?” Mei Changge asked Xia Wu with a solemn gaze.

“Maybe, but No Man’s Land is huge. We won’t clash with each other for the time being.”

Xia Wu waved his hand, indicating that this might not be the case.

“Dark Gold is right. Moreover, do you know that the outside of the Great Xia’s Dark Wall has already become a chessboard?”

Liu Yuexi’s cold voice sounded, causing Mei Changge’s eyes to narrow.

“The Great Xia Academy’s Destiny Chessboard?”

Mo Yunzi’s pupils constricted slightly before he spoke.

“That’s right. From the moment you control the Great Xia’s Dark Wall, it represents you stepping onto the Destiny Chessboard and becoming a chess piece.”

Xia Wu nodded.

On the Destiny Chessboard, strength and one’s ability to navigate its challenges were what truly mattered, so openly sharing information doesn’t necessarily give others an advantage.