Chapter 61: Mo Yunzi's Sale

The ball of flames seemed to have a mind of its own. It kept burning and jumping in front of him.

One could vaguely see an angry face hidden in the flames.

“Foreign races?”

Mei Changge looked at the ball of flames and found it difficult to distinguish.

The spear extended forward slightly, trying to see if these flames were really strange foreign races.

Just as the spear tip approached, the ball of flames surrounded the spear tip, trying to melt the spear tip in his hand.

“This foreign race is pretty interesting?”

Looking at the spear tip wrapped in flames, Mei Changge smiled. Then, the pure qi in his body flowed slightly.

“Suppressing Wind!”

A gust of wind instantly appeared at the tip of the spear.

Pfft!

The flames were instantly extinguished by the wind pressure, turning into countless sparks that dissipated in all directions.

Mei Changge vaguely heard a scream, but it was too soft and could not be heard clearly.

Points +400

Seeing the information that appeared on his wrist, Mei Changge instantly understood that these flames were indeed a strange foreign race.

They were just foreign races with energy bodies.

Moreover, his points were 100 points higher than the foreign races in the forest.

“Looks like this is the place!”

Mei Changge looked at the quiet volcano and began to walk towards it.

However, when he was halfway up the mountain, he found a man fighting a large number of fire creatures.

His pair of iron fists were not afraid of the heat of the flames at all. His body was as motionless as a bell and his movements were like the wind. Every punch was not wasted and smashed onto the bodies of the fire foreign races. In an instant, he easily dealt with three to five fire foreign races.

“Still nothing?”

The man watched helplessly as the flaming corpse disappeared.

“You should be Green Lotus, right?”

The man turned to look at Mei Changge and asked with a smile.

“And you are?”

“My name is Xia Wu. I’m from the Great Xia Academy.”

A trace of curiosity appeared on Xia Wu’s determined face. He asked Mei

Changge again, “Do you want to compete?”

Xia Wu looked at the spear in Mei Changge’s hand and asked with a battle intent on his face.

“Forget it. I’m not interested.”

Mei Changge waved his hand. Xia Wu was obviously a battle maniac. He was not interested.

While the two of them were talking, a woman in a white immortal dress had appeared on the mountain at some point.

Sword light flickered in his hand, and the fire foreign races around her were also easily killed.

The scattered sparks appeared around the woman like a flame fairy.

“Liu Yuexi?”

When Xia Wu saw this figure, a hint of seriousness flashed across his eyes.

“Xia Wu? Could this be Green Lotus?”