Chapter 110: Gifting a Token

“Elder Wan, why are you here?”

Xuan Ci shifted his gaze from Green Lotus City to Wan Chuan and asked with a puzzled expression.

“I’ve been his bodyguard for a while.”

Wan Chuan smiled and said to Xuan Ci.

Soon, the two of them arrived at Green Lotus Palace. When they walked in, they happened to see Mei Changge looking at them.

Mei Changge was originally cultivating, but when he sensed that someone had stepped into Green Lotus Palace, he stopped.

Although he did not enter the Blessed Land, Mei Changge would still cultivate the Golden Crow Art for a while in an attempt to cross the threshold of the first level of Transcendent.

“Elder Wan, Senior Xuan Ci?”

Mei Changge was a little surprised to see Xuan Ci suddenly appear.

“I’m just here to lead the way.”

Wan Chuan looked at Xuan Ci beside him and indicated that he was only leading the way for Xuan Ci.

“Junior Mei, I’m here this time because Palace Master Lin asked me to give you an item.”

Xuan Ci smiled and took out a token.

“This token is called the Great Xia Token. It was bestowed by the Great Xia Academy.”

Xuan Ci threw the token in his hand to Mei Changge and explained.

The Great Xia Token came from the Great Xia Academy. It was said that as long as one held this token, they could obtain a large number of resources from the Great Xia Academy.

For example, the red-patterned iron that Mei Changge wanted, or a large amount of food.

Especially food and even all kinds of ordinary mineral veins. They could basically be taken as they pleased.

Hearing Xuan Ci’s explanation, Mei Changge did not expect the Great Xia Academy to give them all kinds of resources again.

However, thinking about it, low-level resources did not seem to have much of an impact on the Great Xia Academy.

After all, there were many stargate worlds. This kind of low-level resources was not inexhaustible, but the number was definitely unimaginable for Mei Changge.

“In addition, this token can allow you to enter the Great Xia Ruins City freely, and the resources you want can be obtained from the Ruins City.”

“You can go to the Ten Thousand Spirit Workshop in the Great Xia Ruins City to ask about the other matters regarding this token.”

Xuan Ci briefly explained the use of the Great Xia Token, but Mei Changge placed his attention on Great Xia Ruins City.

The Great Xia Ruins City could be said to be the same as Zilan Ruins City. Its name had long spread, but it was still slightly inferior to the reputation of every auction held in Zilan Ruins City.

The main two were operating in different directions.

One focused on high-level auctions, while the other focused on a large number of basic resources.

However, in terms of audience, basic resources like the Great Xia Ruins City were more extensive.

“I wonder what requests the Great Xia Academy has?”

Mei Changge looked at the Great Xia Token in his hand and asked calmly.

“This Great Xia token has only been given to three. You should be able to guess who has the other two tokens.”